GreaseSpot Cafe

GS Live 6/30 or 7/1

pawtucket

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not sure if this is the only way;..... but if you go there and make an account and download the software you can for sure listen in and download the pod casts past or present as they give you the pin # and the pin # always takes you into the GRSPC pod cast section. Anyway having the account gives you the options of calling in and joining live cast or just listening in on your PC and downloading past and present pod casts.

Hey and you will love it...it is a rare opportunity to become better acquainted with everyone and hear a lot of great speakers, ask questions, discuss topics and suggest speakers and topics.

Kathy, will you please email or PM me about how to listen to these things.

I think there are instructions somewhere, but danged if I can find them, and if I recall it was in a couple of places and had to be pieced together.

Thank you for whatever you can do.

Are you able to find the page when you click on Dooj's link above? If not then Rhino has a point you should check out and that is if your blocking that site. If you are you can opt to allow it.

Try that first just to see if you can locate the page of links for all the podcasts on it.

Rhino did anyone help you yet????

Many have tried RB, but no ... :wink2:

But really, it worked fine just doing the search and allowing scripts from talkshoe.

You can listen to all of them without signing up. I suppose you have to register to talk or write. It was intereting to put some voices with the names. I listened to parts of the others.

Thanks for asking. :)

very cool...i cant wait to listen

and im kinda glad i missed it...i would have probably talked too much

but i was sitting in my booth all weekend, peddling my work in the summer festival in downtown Bend

I'd love to have your feedback Todd - also, it would be cool to do a podcast together -perhaps with some other artists - but that would take more coordination....

well...i have a feeling that (especially) after i listen thru this most recent podcast, that you and i will have plenty to bounce around and fill up a 2 hour slot (or more) quite easily

not only do i have a terminal case of gabs when it comes to art and such ... i think that perhaps if we try to include too much...we wont get to some of the juicier stuff

and too...maybe we can tag a Q&A towards the end of the podcast...as well as spend a bit talking about future art related podcasts .. and how to invite them in ways that avoid the need for a lot of coordination

but and too... i do still have an important Sunday engagement looking for a home on my calendar...so lets plz keep in touch about the whens of it all

cuz once i plug that date in...i can then commit

Grand subject for a podcast, and very well expressed by Dooj. Was almost through it last night when we had a power surge and knocked out the computers. Just got access again. Will have to finish it soon.

Would be grand to hear Dooj and Sirguessalot continue on this subject. Really good food for thought and understanding.

Suda

Announcements