GreaseSpot Cafe

The Raf Wedding Countdown!

Raf

Here it is, my last post as a single guy!

Thanks to everyone for the kind wishes. Sorry I haven't been more diligent posting photos, but I got a bunch and will get a bunch more soon, and I can't wait for you all to see them.

God Bless!

Raf

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Raf,

Guess right now you are nervously standing in the front of the church watching your beautiful bride walk down the aisle with her father. What a glorious moment! Can't wait to see the pictures so we can all share your joy.

God bless you both. Here's to a wonderful life together!

XOXOXO,

Suda

Raf,

Guess right now you are nervously standing in the front of the church watching your beautiful bride walk down the aisle with her father. What a glorious moment! Can't wait to see the pictures so we can all share your joy.

God bless you both. Here's to a wonderful life together!

XOXOXO,

Suda

Suda --- Yep. They're an hour ahead of you and I. The party's probably already begun. :eusa_clap:

Mr and Mrs Raf...

I was tellin the folks I work with bout your wedding as the ceremony started, about when i figured it ended and when i figured the reception began. (I work at a luxury women's clothing store part time so that I don't hafta pay full price for my clothes)... they were excited, too!!!

Hope your wedding day was as wonderful as you helped make Steve and my wedding day!!!!

Can't wait to see you two in-person inna few months!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!

Love,

The !'s

But the reason folks wanted to marry on 7/7/7 was thinking it would bring them luck in their marriage.

I think it was so the husbands would remember their anniversary more easily!

So, where's the honeymoon? (You may have mentioned it, but I've slept since then...

George

'Jul 7 2007, 09:31 PM'[/color] post='348172']

36,000 couples are getting married today.

No, we did not even consider considering it.

Shame on you Raf! It's 9:30 on your wedding nite and you have nothing more pressing to do than check in here???

Congratulations ((((Raf)))) & Christine!

I'm sorry I missed it, but I'm glad you did it! I know how long you have been looking for the perfect woman for you and I'm so thrilled that you've found her and started on a wonderful. I wish you all the best.

I'd love to see pictures and hear the story! Package up your wedding photos and send us a link!

Christine, welcome to the family! It's a big one! As you must have already realized, we all love and respect Raf SO much! He will be a great addition to your life, as if you didn't already know that!

What a great idea about the Broadway Themed wedding. My daughter loves Broadway & theater...send more details. She's gonna get married some day soon, I guess (she's early 20's, but not currently dating anyone special), and I'm sure she'd love your ideas. She currently manages an Arts Center and is interviewing to work with a wonderful theater (she loves the backstage stuff & management).

Do you have any links to wedding registries? I'd love to help you get your new life started but I have no idea what you guys might like or need.

PM me with your snail mail addy as well!

Again, all the best to you guys. I'm so happy for you!

hugs,

Robi

Enjoying a honeymoon in Puerto Rico. A dozen iguanas outside our hotel room window. Visiting El Yunque rain forest today. Having an awesome time.

Christine has read some of the messages here and says thanks to all.

Still recovering from a beautiful ceremony.

My congrats to you both!...Glad you are having such a wonderful time...you deserve it my friend.

My thoughts at this time...Our world is a better place because of your union...Two wonderful people, united in marriage, full of integrity, love and honor...a shining example!

God bless you both.