GreaseSpot Cafe

iPhone

ChasUFarley

I think it looks like a pretty cool device... but I'll still look at, am looking at what others are coming out with... I love Apple's ingenuity and most of their products, but I'm just not down with their prices or their proprietariness (if that's a word) :biglaugh: ...I often visit www.anythingbutipod.com !!!

but I know you love them and that's cool... the thing I like most about them is that they provoke others to keep up or try to get ahead...

I agree with you about Apple's prices, but I think the iPhone will come down in a few years or you'll see a bunch of improvements and a little/no price increase. That seems to be Apple's trend with most things.

Yes, I'm an iPod addict, but I use mine the way most people use PDA's - I back up my entire computer's harddrive to it, have over 8 gigs of music on it, put the videos for the kids to watch in the minivan on it (so we aren't scratching the DVD's), program it to have pop-up reminders, sync it with my calendar, hold my digital photos, use the pre-amp in it for recording from digital effects pedal-to-guitar for Garage Band, subscribe to podcasets, and record the meetings that I work at taking meeting minutes. It's dead useful - I get way more miles out of it than I did with my PDA. I didn't expect I'd like it as much as I have - it was sorta like someone said, "Gee, what does Krista reaaallllyyyyy want?"