GreaseSpot Cafe

A Few Big Things I Learned Taking PFAL

Doreen

I am disappointed in the derailment of the thread though, and sad to see those who just can't stay away from hurting someone else's positive experiences.

Sad to see those who just can't stay away from hurting someone else's positive experiences?

You mean, like hurting people who were so excited to finally meet the man of God? And he pokes his prick in your face?

Like, believing the WOW field will be the experience of a lifetime,

and it was,

but not like you thought it was going to be?

I am so sick of you fXcking pigs, who, even when the truth of a first hand witness is right in front of your eyes, you still push it aside and IGNORE IT.

You fail to see that YOU are the very reason so many rape victims suffer in silence.

Do you have any inkling about how many raped women may be reading this in tears, saying to themselves, "hell no, I'm not going through that, I'll keep my damn mouth shut and crawl into a hole somewhere."

You have no idea the raw guts it takes for a woman like Marsha or Ex to tell her story. Just to tell it. To ANYbody. My sister cannot even today tell me everything.

And you have no idea what you do to them when they tell you the truth and you brush them aside like you just did here with excathedra.

Damn you idiots, damn you. You have no fxcking idea what you are doing. You have no idea what it will take for her to get over just telling what she told you. And you just tossed her aside like so much trash. Like VP tossed her aside. Don't you GET IT?

Thank you ex, for sharing your experience. And thank you exwaycorps, for your corroborating information. My hats are off to all of you men here on this thread who have the cojones to stand up for these women who have been raped.

I have no earthly words to express my disdain for you absolute swine who just did what you did. And you don't even realize it.

Or, just maybe you DO.

And that's exactly how evil you ARE.

Made in the exact image of your idol.

You people fXcking make me want to vomit.

Nice Catcup! I'll bet Paw would throw me out for that one, but not you! Enjoy your celebrity you Victim you! Hahaha!

You know what, I am well aware of the rules. I can't remember being this angry on this board before.

As far as I'm concerned, you're a fkg coward and a blind idiot.

I am done with the likes of you and your ilk.

Welcome doreen,

I still believe most of what was taught in PFAL , yet do acknowledge the actual errors.

But those three teachings you mentioned were some real goodies of PFAL. Am thankful for VP teaching them.

Hear hear!

It's like when you mention Bill Clinton, all some people will talk about is the affair with Lewinsky and the other alleged liaisons.

They will not acknowledge that he did many good things for our country.

There are other threads to dwell on the negative.

To continue to cut and paste the same tired spiel no matter what the thread title makes the poster look pathological.

Nice Catcup! I'll bet Paw would throw me out for that one, but not you! Enjoy your celebrity you Victim you! Hahaha!

ya know lingo... I don't know why anyone would ever want to be a christian once they've seen your fine example...

...weren't you going to leave here since you got rich? ...and then you never left but signed in as someone else? ...did you learn to be deceitful from veepee too?

...cuz it sure looks like you've got the venomous righteous mean spiritedness down pretty good...

I appreciate the effort, but do you really think you can hit a little target like their consciences when

the choices are between an unpleasant truth and their devoted adoration of "the good old days"

and "vpw was a great Christian leader"?

Well "WW" I had to try didn't I ?

I was a 17 year old boy.

JUST left home for the first time.

I loved Marsha.

She was GREAT.

Watching her fall apart... and believeing that she was possessed (from what I had been told).

Not being able to do anything to REALLY help...

Well, it brings me a little guilt.

Everywhere she turned...she was slammed.

I can't imagine what that was like.

Then to hear her (and others) talked about ,in here, like they're whores or something.

Just a continuation of the original incident.

Still PICKED APART by "the family" (?)

OH MAN!!

I would hope that NONE of us would tolerate this of someone we love.

Frankly I'm surprised I wrote so many words.

I could have summed up my feelings simply with...

F.... YOU!!!

Edited by exwaycorps

i guess you ignored what happened in my life ? if not, i can't think of a worse insult

and jonny, kevin, i don't need your wish for peace

I don't know what happened in your life.

Since the first thing you said to me was "shut up" I may not listen so attentively, though.

I hope you understand.

I prefer hanging around with polite people, but that's just a strange quirk of my personality.

I was speaking generally about some and did not name you, but if you wish to volunteer for the description I gave, go ahead.

Body, Soul and Spirit. Now that's a dandy! I really loved the way VP showed from the Scripture how God made us a three part being. Well, three part if we ended up getting born again and filled with God's holy spirit that is. I mean, that totally blessed my life! Yeah, there were some real gems in that class...

Excuse me, sorry to risk sounding pedantic, but it should be Body AND Soul AND Spirit, because of the use of the figure of speech Polysyndeton.

Being introduced to figures of speech was great, too.

I spent a lot of time in Bulliger's F.O.S. book and am glad for it.

Body And Soul And Spirit

Formed And Made And Created

Great lessons, they opened door to me........

Edited by Deciderator

deciderator, i posted what happened to me

i'm sorry about the "shut up"

-----

I could have summed up my feelings simply with...

i feel that way a lot of times

-----

dear deciderator

this is not an excuse but where i'm from when you say "oh shut up" it doesn't sound so bad, like it does on the internet, it's almost funny

never mind

but i'm still sick about people ignoring what marsha and catcup and i told

I am so sick of you fXcking pigs,

And I (for one) would vote for him to do so because ----

She has a leg to stand on making a statement

like that in the context of this thread.

You don't.

don't know what happened in your life. Since the first thing you said to me was "shut up" I may not listen so attentively, though. I hope you understand. I prefer hanging around with polite people, but that's just a strange quirk of my personality.

i actually got out of bed because i was thinking of your post

you don't know what happend in my life ? can you read ?

you prefer hanging out with polite people ? like veepee ????? what are you, insane ?????? did you read what i wrote ?????

--

i went upstairs and i looked at my kid sound asleep and said to myself, i would never rape him

deciderator, you don't get it

sorry was that polite enough ?

deciderator, i posted what happened to me

i'm sorry about the "shut up"

Apology accepted.

Let's go on as if it never took place.

-----

i feel that way a lot of times

-----

dear deciderator

this is not an excuse but where i'm from when you say "oh shut up" it doesn't sound so bad, like it does on the internet, it's almost funny

never mind

but i'm still sick about people ignoring what marsha and catcup and i told

Send me a link by pm and I'll glady read your story and catcup's, which I am only vaguely aware of.

Not just for you, but to a number of people here, there is a guy named David Stine who has a radio show late at night. He's with Sporting News radio, I believe, and he describes his show as a "celebration of life through sports."

A lot of it isn't about sports at all.

He pushes a positive philosophy that is worth looking at.

Every call begins the same (though, of course the callers vary)

STINE: "Dave in Chicago, tell me something good in your life."

With every caller it is the same. No matter what they want to talk about, they have to tell something positive about their life, and they have to go into detail and not just say, "I got some great kids" or something. They have to paint a picture. Hearing story after story of positive things is nice because we tend to think of how we might answer the request to tell something good about our lives.

When we focus on the positive, negative things have less predominance in our lives.

When we focus on God's love for us and realize He has given us that love to share, and not be stingy about it and we do so, our lives dramatically improve.

When we focus on God's forgiveness for us and realize He has given us that forgiveness to share, and not be stingy about it and we do so, our lives dramatically improve.

We need to be joyous in our lives and to be a blessing to others.

It can be very hard to forgive some people, but the more we do so we relieve ourselves of burdens that keep us from being the man or woman we really want to be.

Hear hear!

It's like when you mention Bill Clinton, all some people will talk about is the affair with Lewinsky and the other alleged liaisons.

They will not acknowledge that he did many good things for our country.

There are other threads to dwell on the negative.

To continue to cut and paste the same tired spiel no matter what the thread title makes the poster look pathological.

This was no cut and paste, dear.

This thread took this direction when a poster answered a question Jonny posed and HE DID NOT LIKE THE ANSWER.

And he wants to ignore the truth.

Are you adding your name to the list now?

The title of this thread:A Few Big Things I Learned Taking PFAL, Do you still believe them?

Bolding mine.

Where does it say in the title that this is supposed to be a happy happy joy joy thread?

The originator left it open.

Yup, and proud of it it you weenie.

He wants to grow up and be a sexual predator just like his hero.

I'm done with you.

Tomorrow I get to get up and interview REAL men. REAL heroes, with GENUINE integrity.

Something you will never experientially know.

Jonny,

Looking over your past posts, and how they portrayed extolling the 'goodness' of PFAL and VPW's 'teaching of the turd---err, I mean Word' far over the realization that decent people (like Excie and Catcup's sister Marsha) have been ravaged by your 'Father in the Turd--err, Word', ... and then you refer those who complain about that as 'losers'?

Tell me something chief. Is the 'god' that inspires those responses of yours really the kind of God that saves and makes you whole? Is that the kind of Deity worth worshipping? ..... To be frank and open with you, THAT is the kind of deity that I have THROWN OUT WHOLESALE! That is the kind of deity that has contributed to inspiring me to become a rank unbeliever in a god, ANY god. And sure as hell a god like *that* who demands that his people focus more loyalty upon some kraut and his mediocre class, than on those who were manipulated and violated by this same kraut!

Yeah, yeah, I am angry and 'negative sounding'; guess I'm not the Positive Image of a Victorious Believer that Martindale expects us to be, ehh? <_< Well, after reading yours, Whitedove's, and Oldies downplaying/dismissal/ignoring of those who have proven their case with their documented accounts, which are backed-up with a multitude of witnesses, and for no better reason than to keep the reputation of Victor Paul Wierwille and his ministry afloat, ... I think I have a good reason.

Oh, and Whitedove, your approach and (mis)usage of "we gotta have proof of the accusing accounts given" is just that, ... a misusage. Because you take these accounts to ANY court in the country, with the documentation and supporting witnesses, ... and even a 1st year law student could get a _proving_ conviction with his/her eyes closed. ... In a heartbeat. :nono5:

And what counter evidence have YOU given to successfully argue against these accounts? ... Nothing. ... Nada. ... Ziltch. ... Zippo. ... The big egg.

If you bitterness freaks are so sick of input from the likes of us then why don't you do what Mike did awhile back and have a PM conference call. He organized a PM only discussion about PFAL that was positive. No outsiders, no negativity. You guys won't do that because you really do all your complaining to be seen of men, not to please God.

I feel sorry for Doreen. She started this thread. She only has 7 posts. She probably thinks it's her fault that this thread has taken the direction it has taken. God if she only knew what carnage has already happened here.

This particular thread was intended to be mostly positive and upbeat and then it got derailed by the negative people. But there are other threads that were intended to be about negative stuff which got derailed by the positive people. The threads like that can get ugly but they can also cause release for the people involved. They start out being about the topic and then it's all about egos and credibility.

None of us positive people are trying to shut anybody up; we're just sick of being misrepresented. We sorta think youse guys are the ones trying to shut US up. So just keep on arguing with us about everything. That'll shut us up.

Garth, I have not seen everything that supposedly "proves" anything.

What I have seen are allegations, for the most part.

I happen to love my country and the ideals and principles she was founded upon.

Among them are giving the accused a fair shake.

That means the accused has the right to face and cross examine an accuser and evidence presented against him.

That means the accused has the right to present exculpatory or explanatory evidence.

That means the accused deserves to have their case heard by a fair and impartial jury.

That means the accused has the right to a speedy and public trial.

That means the accused has a right to appeal.

That means the accused has a right to be considered innocent until proven guilty.

There is more, but you get the picture.

Over 667,000 Americans have given their lives so we can have this system and to abandon it is to spit on their graves.

Dramatic accusations, even by many people, do not constitute "proof."

People get caught up in the emotion of the charge and forget to allow the process we have in place to proceed.

Not long ago members of the Dyuke University lacrosse team were facing rape charges and initially many were prepared to hang them.

Another dramatic case where people got caught up in the emotion of the grossness of the charges was the McMartin preschool or kindergarten case where sexual abuse of small children was alleged against the staff.

I have posted previously about the Lisk sisters case in Spotsylvania County, Va.

Check out the Innocence Project sometime. They have gotten over 100 falsely accused people off of death row.

Edited by Deciderator

Well then she SHOULDN`T have ASKED us if we STILL believed it johniam. She shouldn`t have asked if that was not her intention.

Cid shouldn`t have accused me of lying if he didn`t want to see the proof that I wasn`t.

....and LASTLY...it`s pretty disturbing the savage viciousness demonstrated to your brothers and sisters by you supposedly *positive* and *upbeat* folks ...I don`t understand how you can claim this after what you guys have said and done to people here.