GreaseSpot Cafe

GS Radio 7/29/07

pawtucket

Hey Paw,

Check out Dot's Thread in doctrinal and tell me if you don't see a topic.

I think there is a great need to hang in real time here, and I do wish more would come. Even those that seemingly don't like each other or whatever you know?

Not as good as face to face but talkshoe is a step up for sure.

Any topic would do, we just want to 'see' each other.

Thanks

CMan has a good idea. I like the topic in Dot's thread.

God first

Beloved pawtucket

God loves you my dear friend

yes cman is right that a great topic

for others would interviewing Cman, eyesopen, rainbow, Exacath.. DMiller or any one that comes and dials in I hope to dial in one day but that will take some time for me but one day soon I will be there

thank you its blesses me to listen

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

God first

Beloved all

I am sorry but I will miss the radio live but I will listen later

I got to help a Uncle dying of cancer for a short time

thank you

So sorry Roy, to hear of your Uncle. Enjoy your time with him. We will miss you and hold a seat for you next week. :wub:

Kathy dear....you are not going to join us? :huh:

OK, so what do I do/downl;oad so that I can participate? Please?

Excathedra, I wish that you didn`t feel shame. You were so very young. We trusted the wrong people. I still haven`t figured out where God was in all of this :(

Anyone got a topic they want to pursue today?

This “just in” the news...

Authorities focusing on a drug bust of Vick's cousin Davon Boddie, descended on the 15-acre property on Moonlight Road and found the makings of modern-day slasher film: a "rape stand" used to force female dogs to submit to breeding while under restraints, a prod or "parting" stick used to pry dogs' mouths open and treadmills used to condition dogs, according to the indictment. More sickening are the "overt acts" outlined in the indictment, describing how the defendants executed pit bulls who did not perform well in test sessions. Boddie, who gave the Moonlight Road address to authorities after his drug bust, is not mentioned in the indictment against his cousin...

The above might make for an interesting discussion & maybe how to tie up the “quarterback” to the “rape stand” and let the dogs have a go!!

God first

Beloved ChattyKathy, Eyesopen, rascal, excathedra, cman, and Bumpy

ChattyKathy - thanks for the hugs for mu uncle

Eyesopen - I will miss you too my dear friend

excathedra - love to hear your story when you are ready

rascal - I hope some one walk you through it all love to hear you there

thank you

After the initial things were worked through and the folks started to share hearts it had to be the sweetest podcast I have listened to thus far. I regret not having been a part of it.

I truly loved to hear about the donkey, hay, and where milk came from, the home and finances, with barn for the horses, as well as the laundry story, and disappearing because of a lawnmower, how some needed longer periods to work through their exist from twi, and how God impacts us differently. Plus the idea of a book complied of gsc posters is totally awesome.

This was for me a real live version of hearts to hearts.

(((thank you)))

I know that I really enjoyed chatting with everyone there. It felt like old home week for me. All I was lacking was a cold Pepsi. Sharing our hearts together on any subject was uplifting and I too came away with a sense of better understanding.

The stories were awesome! And it was absolutely wonderful to finally say "hello" face to face so to speak with Rascal. Thank you Paw for having made that available.