GreaseSpot Cafe

Thou hast FULLY known my doctrine and manner of life

skyrider

Time and time again, the vpw-apologists take the stance that vpw's "doctrine" (i.e. pfal class) stands alone and should be exclusively embraced WITHOUT vpw's manner of life as an issue.

BUT........when I read the Scriptures I find that this incongruous acceptance is UNACCEPTABLE in God's eyes. Without delving into the countless issues of things like 1) hypocrits, 2) deceivers, 3) seducers, 4) wolves in sheeps' clothing, 5) know them by their fruit, 6) leaven overtaking the whole lump, etc....I would like to make note of the following Scripture:

I Timothy 3: 10

But thou hast fully known my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity patience...

Interesting how the apostle Paul's doctrine AND manner of life AND purpose AND faith AND longsuffering AND charity AND patience were [past tense] FULLY KNOWN by disciples and followers. Paul lived his life in open view for all to see. How many times do we see where THE DEMONSTRATION OF THE POWER OF GOD superceded any eloquent words of man?

IMO, doctrine and manner of life are the "hammer and the anvil" that STRIKE FORCEFULLY against the adversary's realm to impact his evil kingdom. And, when a true minister lives blameless and upright in "the zone of godliness and true righteousness" THEN he/she is worthy of double honor. Then, he is a strong vessel fit for the Master's use.

Jesus Christ was the perfect sacrifice, for all of mankind. He was THE MAN FOR ALL TIME, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins forever, sat down on the right hand of God [Heb.10:12]. And, He was the new and living way that made my heart soar to the heavens and strengthened me to carry on his work of reconciling men and women back to God.

When I read through accounts from threads like A few big things I learned in PFAL.......where one elevates the man, vpw, and "his doctrine".....I am reminded of the Scriptural references, "...there are contentions among you...Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos; and I of Cephas; and I of Christ." Those of you that basically say, I am of Victor Paul Wierwille......aren't you DISSING aspects of pfal by your statements of allegiance?

Yeah......I learned some good things in pfal.

Yeah......at the time, I swallowed its whole -- hook, line and sinker. Young and naive and rebellious, I found a group that had a bigger-than-life zeal to "go and grow with God." And, I fully invested years (decades) into teaching and ministering to others in the valleys of life. Little did I realize that wierwille and his cronies were deceivers and being deceived. Clearly, I had no idea that wierwille was raping and drugging and pillaging the hearts and lives of young and innocent twi girls.

BUT WHEN I BECAME A SPIRITUALLY ACUTE MAN.....I discarded much of pfal's indoctrinations that were based on private interpretation and innuendos and cliches and the following of a cult personality. And, what basic truths that I cleave to regarding the pfal class.....many of these truths were Scripturally-based and taught by Rev. BG Leonard, Kenyon, Stiles, and others.

Regardless......this thread is one of highlighting DOCTRINE and the complementary fruit of MANNER OF LIFE.

Seems to me, that God's Holy Writ bonds these TWO ASPECTS in an unbreakable hold to help His people discern good men from evil men, good doings from wrong-filled doings. And therefore......I do not understand how vpw-defenders can separate wierwille from his savage, sexual plundering of many women while at the same time, hold high the pfal class and all they "learned.".....................?????

:asdf::asdf::asdf:

Edited by skyrider

When I read through accounts from threads like A few big things I learned in PFAL.......where one elevates the man, vpw, and "his doctrine".....

What part of PFAL "elevates the man, vpw, and "his doctrine"?

Yeah......I learned some good things in pfal.

Yeah......at the time, I swallowed its whole -- hook, line and sinker. Young and naive and rebellious, I found a group that had a bigger-than-life zeal to "go and grow with God." And, I fully invested years (decades) into teaching and ministering to others in the valleys of life. Little did I realize that wierwille and his cronies were deceivers and being deceived.

Who was deceiving who?

Here you were. setting yourself out to minister others "in the valley of life" when you were not in it to serve God and His people, but because you were a joiner who wanted to be in the right club!

And now it looks as if you can't take personal; responsibility for your own false motives, naivete and elevating a man in a way that was uncalled for.

But now you're "spiritually acute," eh?

Who was deceiving who?

Thanks Deciderator for your question.

Who was deceiving who? Let's see........just to name a few.

1) Wierwille prefaced this class with statements like....."God told me that He'd teach me things that hadn't been known since the first centiry church if I'd teach them to others." Even Mrs. Wierwille, in her book entitled Born Again to Serve which was published in 1996, states that vpw was THRILLED after taking BG Leonard's class in 1953.....the same year wierwille "decided" to incorporate twi. What a coincidence. :rolleyes:

Don't know about you......but I'd call THAT deceiving.

2) "All the women in the kingdom BELONG to the king".......Really??? No biblical substantiation, no basis of truth....just a little "micky" slipped in there for later.

Don't know about you......but I'd call THAT deceitful.

After "planting this devilish seed" a whole mushroom culture of sexual exploitation and predation wherein the mog is the beneficiary of that evil doctrine. I'd call that deceiving.

3) "The Word takes the place of the absent Christ." Huh???????????????????????

How is it that Jesus Christ appeared to the Apostle Paul? How is it that the Age of Grace documents others who see or receive revelation FROM Jesus Christ? What about Stephen as he see Jesus STANDING....as Stephen endures persecution and death?

4) "You know what killed that little boy. You just quit your yakking. It was the FEAR in the heart and life of that mother that killed her little boy." One of the GREAT twistings of wierwille's "law of believing" to instill fear motivation and leverage his power and influence over his flock.

And, yeah.......I think that I've become more SPIRITUALLY ACUTE to recognize this indoctrination and twisting of the Scriptures.

How many more do you want, Deciderator?

Should we talk about victor paul wierwille's MANNER OF LIFE now?

Let's see.....58 year old GROPING GRANDPA wierwille was drugging and raping girls in his motorcoach and taught his inner cirls of men his exploits.

Wierwille lashed out viciously, time and time again, intimidating and silencing his critics. Even men like JAL, Dubofxxx, and others YEARS LATER had the fortitude and courage to stand up and fess up. And Martindale was groomed in wierwille's image and more so......become at least two-fold the groper and womanizer that wierwille was.

Wierwille "on his deathbed" wished he'd lived differently........how so? Because the guy KNEW his plundering of women, the deceptions, the lies, etc. etc. I have no doubts that wierwille was sorta apologizing or patronizing in his arrogant fashion once again.

Wierwille's Ambassador One pilot abandoned wierwille and twi.....hmmmm?

Wierwille's bodyguards and valets abandoned wierwille and twi.....hmmmm?

Wierwille's trunk coordinators....HOW MANY?? ... 5 or 6 or 7....all abandoned twi.....hmmmm.

I see a pattern here....... :biglaugh::biglaugh:

Edited by skyrider

Sky rider

this is a much needed thread and I agree with you

Thanks...I appreciate it.

Having been around Waydale and GS for eight years......it seems, vpw-defenders always take this same posturing and stance:

1) Wierwille's doctrine (most notably, in pfal)......look at ALL the good it did?

OR

2) Wierwille's doctrine and his teachings.............what a faithful man????

BUT, what they disregard or flat-out deny is.....

3) What about wierwille's MANNER OF LIFE off-stage and in the motorcoach-mania phase? The Scriptures do NOT extend this sort of compartmentalizing of one's life. It runs at cross-purposes with all kinds of scriptures that highlight "that Christ be formed in you" and not just "a form of godliness."

Side-stepping these issues is deceiving and being deceived.

:doh:

Conduct cannot be seperated from a man's ministry unless there is repentance and CHANGE

Now, there have been more than 3 witnesses in TWI. What VP divised was brilliant. If you get people to embrace the same sin as you, then they are not going to corrct you. Most or at least a large part that I know of, who were ordained were already in the inner circle.

So, gee I confronted VP, I went to JAL to report the conduct, but he condoned it, I went to Micheal Fort, but he condoned it, I went to Christph Stoop and never really heard back on that one, I went to two female ministers I later found WERE servicing VPW. Then, my three limb leaders under whom I served -- were all involved.... BTW, Craig came to me and told me the reason I did not get in the 10th corps was because I did not know how to keep my mouth shut. About what you ask? About the sex the leaders were having on the field with young girls. He told me to keep my mouth shut. I went in the 11th ready to expose them all --- got to VP and he was the person teaching them...

So, what a way to save yourself from impeachment! Involve everyone in the crime!!!

So, who do you go to? You report it -- they are involved -- they get together and decide YOU can't handle it and tell you crazythings like you are possessed.

So, although this is great Bilbe, in the case of TWI the only choice was to leave

This works in a real church maybe -

1Ti 5:19 Do not receive an accusation against an elder except on the basis of two or three witnesses.

1Ti 5:20 Those who continue in sin, rebuke in the presence of all, so that the rest also will be fearful of sinning.

1Ti 5:21 I solemnly charge you in the presence of God and of Christ Jesus and of His chosen angels, to maintain these principles without bias, doing nothing in a spirit of partiality.

Or this

Deu 19:15 “A single witness shall not rise up against a man on account of any iniquity or any sin which he has committed; on the evidence of two or three witnesses a matter shall be confirmed.

Deu 19:16 “If a malicious witness rises up against a man to accuse him of wrongdoing,

Deu 19:17 then both the men who have the dispute shall stand before the LORD, before the priests and the judges who will be in office in those days.

Deu 19:18 “The judges shall investigate thoroughly, and if the witness is a false witness and he has accused his brother falsely,

Deu 19:19 then you shall do to him just as he had intended to do to his brother. Thus you shall purge the evil from among you.

Deu 19:20 “The rest will hear and be afraid, and will never again do such an evil thing among you.

Deu 19:21 “Thus you shall not show pity: life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot.

IMO

I contend he was NOT a good man that went bad. It was too organized with evil and protection of evil to have ever been good.

These were baby snatchers.

We got born-again then snatched into a demeaning community who minimized Jesus and manimized devil spirtis.

Where you had the new birth may always be precious to you. May I suggest that had we been born again elsewhere we may have gone further, you were called before the foundations - you would have been bor-again with or without TWI. If we had been born-again, say in Leonard's class, perhaps we would have gone further. Than, 30 years later be arguing here.

Edited by Dot Matrix

I think it is perfectly acceptable for one's actions on- stage to be at the opposite end of the spectrum off- stage.

If they happen to be an actor!!!

And---------- The audience knows it is not viewing reality.

Edited by waysider

Conduct cannot be seperated from a man's ministry unless there is repentance and CHANGE

Now, there have been more than 3 witnesses in TWI. What VP divised was brilliant. If you get people to embrace the same sin as you, then they are not going to corrct you. Most or at least a large part that I know of, who were ordained were already in the inner circle.

So, gee I confronted VP, I went to JAL to report the conduct, but he condoned it, I went to Micheal Fort, but he condoned it, I went to Christph Stoop and never really heard back on that one, I went to two female ministers I later found WERE servicing VPW. Then, my three limb leaders under whom I served -- were all involved.... BTW, Craig came to me and told me the reason I did not get in the 10th corps was because I did not know how to keep my mouth shut. About what you ask? About the sex the leaders were having on the field with young girls. He told me to keep my mouth shut. I went in the 11th ready to expose them all --- got to VP and he was the person teaching them...

So, what a way to save yourself from impeachment! Involve everyone in the crime!!!

Absolutely..!!!

If CONDUCT is unimportant..........WHY is there an couple of epistles to the Corinthian Church that targets the conduct, the defiling, the need for change, repentance and godly sorrow..???

If wierwille's "sexual prowess" was no big deal......WHY didn't he teach it in CFS? Why didn't he teach all the corps men this standard of "ministering to the women in your areas."?????

HIDDEN THINGS OF DARKNESS.............that's why.

:evildenk:

Rev. Billy Graham.........now THERE IS A MAN of moral conscience and SPIRITUAL INTEGRITY.

Wierwille was hiding in the shadows of sin nature.....seems like everytime his motorcoach hit the road.

Uuuugh.

seriously !!!!!!!

it doesn't take a "christian" to recognize this stuff

it only takes a culthead not to recognize it

A culthead............... :biglaugh:

It is rather easy to "deceive" a seventeen year old, even an eighteen year old, looking for a few answers, genuine friendship..

easy to say, "so NOW your'e so spiritual.."

I think the answer is, yes.

One of my ham friends, never involved with der vey has an apt description: Young and Dumb.

"God, I know I was young and dumb, forgive me for being so damn naive.."

I've actually prayed something like this..

:)

I Timothy 3: 10

But thou hast fully known my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity patience...

I don't ever remember veepee or craig digging out the Numbers in Scripture for this verse......like they did over and over again for so many OTHER things. Could it be that this just didn't work to their favor????? Or, more to the point.....their agenda?

Man, it's been awhile.......but if they HAD done it, wouldn't it look something like this AND one's manner of life either establishes or divides one from THE DOCTRINE?

And, lest we forget..........martindale went on the longest speil documenting all the things that aligned with him being the SECOND president of twi.

:asdf::asdf: .....those TWO are for you, craig. :biglaugh:

Doctrine.................... #1 = unity / truth

Manner of life............ #2 = establishes / divides

Purpose.................... #3 = completeness

Faith......................... #4 = number for the world

Longsuffering............ #5 = grace

Charity..................... #6 = number for man

Patience.................... #7 = spiritual perfection

VP's "manner of life" thoroughly, and yes, throughly ;) disqualified him from being any kind of "minister," much less a teacher.

Ok, we all know the "qualifications of a leader" from I Timothy 3.

Geeze, I wonder why God had Paul write those things?

Could it be that when a sexual deviant of the alcoholic type (or anyone else of questionable character) becomes a "minister," he/she teaches other "ministers" to become what they themselves are? :evildenk:

VP's "manner of life" thoroughly, and yes, throughly ;) disqualified him from being any kind of "minister," much less a teacher.

Ok, we all know the "qualifications of a leader" from I Timothy 3.

Geeze, I wonder why God had Paul write those things?

Could it be that when a sexual deviant of the alcoholic type (or anyone else of questionable character) becomes a "minister," he/she teaches other "ministers" to become what they themselves are? :evildenk:

So true, ex10.

Gee.....the motorcoach aided his immoral and predatory behavior that was HIDDEN from view.

Gee.....the coffee AND drambuie assisted his alcoholic nature. The drambuie bottles were HIDDEN from view, yet even wierwille mentioned it a few times late at night when he taught the corps. Uuuugh.

I think it is perfectly acceptable for one's actions on- stage to be at the opposite end of the spectrum off- stage.

If they happen to be an actor!!!

And---------- The audience knows it is not viewing reality.

Absolutely..!!!

If CONDUCT is unimportant..........WHY is there an couple of epistles to the Corinthian Church that targets the conduct, the defiling, the need for change, repentance and godly sorrow..???

If wierwille's "sexual prowess" was no big deal......WHY didn't he teach it in CFS? Why didn't he teach all the corps men this standard of "ministering to the women in your areas."?????

:evildenk:

Absolutely!! (to both skyrider and waysider).

I'm guessing that a *man of the cloth* who WAS being an actor,

would be expected to operate on stage one way, and off stage another.

Which (imo) would negate anything and everything taught from the pulpit.

What's that saying?? I'd like to SEE a sermon rather than HEAR a sermon

(or something like that), but it certainly makes the point.

Skyrider, you made an EXCELLENT point when you said ---

That he would *teach* this to a select few, and NOT the general masses, speaks volumes.

And were he to try to *teach* this to the masses -- he'd be out on his @$$ in NO time flat.

It had to be kept *quiet*. Hidden things of Darkness have NO fellowship with Light.

Which leads me to think of Billy Graham, and his ministry.

It's a well known FACT that Billy Graham would NEVER counsel a woman

without AT LEAST one other person in the room.

He makes it a point to NEVER be alone in ANY room with a woman alone.

He would NOT EVEN get into an elevator if he saw only one woman in there.

He's made sure that wheverever he might be -- he could be ACCOUNTABLE for what he did.

And then you have the likes of docvic, who (if I recollect correct)

had MANY disparaging words to say about the ministry of BG,

and others he claimed to have known, since they weren't *with him*.

Docvic's lifestyle vs. what he taught were the antithesis of each other.

Billy Graham (seemingly effortlessly), walks the talk that he espouses.

Docvic (seemingly effortlessly), looked the other way.

And --- while looking the OTHER WAY (sarcasm intended)

he managed to DISS those who think about the people that listen to them.

I guess it is AVAILABLE to know the DOCTRINE AND MANNER OF LIFE

of any of the Men-Of-The-Cloth. Choose wisely. I didn't.

Another thought on this subject.....Who was VP accountable to? Most churches or ministries that I know of and have been acquainted with, have some kind of "board of elders," that the pastor/minister answers to.

VP adamantly stated over and over again that he didn't have to give account to anyone but God. :blink: Virtually every true "minister" I've ever known stands accountable to those whom he/she serves.

He surrounded himself with yes men, who didn't question his mog status, and condoned and enabled his troubling behavior. Anybody who was on staff or in the corps during his reign, knows that anybody who challenged him was publicly humiliated.

Edited by ex10