GreaseSpot Cafe

Family 13,14,15

anotherDan

Hi. Starting a thread for Family 13/14/15, including minicorps.

Dan and Liz Haas

Liz and I live in northern DE

Rachel is married with 2 children! Lives in DE

Sarah was married Oct 07

Lauren works at the White House as a pastry chef. Lives in DC

View my profile for link to more pictures ("my website")

Would enjoy touching base with any and all. If you're not comfortable with public forum, feel free to email me (click my picture, on left, for address). If you post, maybe you could put your name / corps number in the title of the first post.

Then:

MVC-662X.jpg

MVC-603X.jpg

now:

easter07family.jpg

That's Emily Adelman, Lauren's roomate in DC

HaasCooneyDiaz.jpg

Lauren is missing. Couple in middle is Tim's parents. We're blessed!

P1070093.jpg

Rachel with Tim, and son Eden... Violet is now born and beautiful

sarahJavy.jpg

Sarah with Javy

PA180022.jpg

Lauren

Edited by anotherDan

Some folks we're still in touch with (though not always regularly) are Steve and Teresa Ladieu, Dan and Jenelda Puzzo, Lonnell Johnson, Bob and Kathy (Lochner) Mathieson, Doug and Carole Seed, Tom Mangione, Jeffrey Moore, Steve and Valerie Squibb, Terry and Sandi Sweigart, Ron and Denise Anderson (Who live right up the street!) ... I may edit this to add others.

Would especially like to hear from Greg and Meg Payeur, Nate and Nancy Pillsbury, Galen and Mary Hollenbeck, Steve and Carla Lyon, all from our Corps.

Also Leslie (Olson), Dave Schebelle, Sharon Martin, Mary (Herbst) Winter(s?), Marley, Tanya, Deb (Dinsmoor), Deb Schneider, Barry and Kathy Hobby, and 1974 WOWs at Little Rock Arkansas.

Edited by anotherDan

WG: Barry and Kathy were in my WOW family in 1976. (It was the one year "Regional Minuteman" program, for WOW vets only. Barry was a vet.) They were newly married, and didn't make it through the year. I remember them fondly. We were "stationed" in Huntington Beach, CA. Second paragraph was not from my Corps. I don't think they ever went in. I can see how you might read it that way.

Thanks, Waysider. I think the GSC is pretty egalitarian. You're welcome "in here" anytime! No green tag required!

Some other folks we're still close to are Bill and Anne DeNenno, Dick and Charlotte DeNenno, Bob and Shirley Straus, Rob and Sandy Wray, Rob and Alex (Alexandra) Burns, Rita Migliore, Jerry Toerner, Richard Lane, Tom and Linda Lane, Bruce and Cindy Panasuk.

Edited by anotherDan

Thanks, Wrds, they did turn out rather nicely, and though Liz and I did our best, it had to be God and His grace who did the heavy lifting! The two young men that are now a part of our family are sons-in-law from God!

I was really hoping to touch base with some of my Corps brothers and sisters... I guess there's hope, still. We were in residence in a very tough time. I'm sure there were a lot of mangled hearts. Our Corps coordinators left in the middle of the year, and we had a succession of Corps coordinators filling in from the Moynihans to the Burtons to the Clapps (again) after Tom and Linda left. We had some fine staff, there, too. The Kliewers, John and Joy Niec, Paul Brooks. I pray they are all well!

• 4 months later...

Hey, Nash! Thanks for the response. Yeah, you can tell them they can contact me via email if they like

danhaasathomeATyahoo.com ( replace only the second "AT" with the ampersand ----> @ )

I'm not surprised they're doing well. They are first-class people.

You must be all grown up by now! Thanks again for touching base.

Likeaneagle... yes, Lauren's been to Bruce's a couple of times. If you're in the DC area, maybe we could get together some time when we visit Lauren.

Edited by anotherDan

• 1 year later...