GreaseSpot Cafe

new leader at wayland?

Georgio Jessio

So, I have some innie friends, in in high places. I grew up with these guys and they haven't spoken to me in years. Recently they found me on line and have been asking me about "the good old days", why I left, what would move me to come back, what's different now that should change, etc.

I found this really weird at first (this communication has litterally been happening for a matter of weeks). I have been black lised for 20 years, suddenly my opinion is interesting to these people? It was bugging me so I asked and got a funny answer. Now, normally I would keep something likethis quiet but these wayfers really amaze me. They basicly were open with me about how there is no income and they need to make the way grow again. There's nothing spiritual or even pure of heart about these conversations, it's about money and their careeers, which are falling apart.

When I spoke to them I was open about how I think they are in a cult that rules with fear and humiliation. How they all looked the other way on things like rape and child abuse. When I brought that stuff up, they just wanted to change the subject and I was told that "the world" has hardened my heart and I would have made a great leader if I had statyed in.

no thanks.

So anyway, here's what I learned. A lot of the B.O.D. and other higher ups feel that Roselie was brought in to be a healer and stabilizing influence on an injured Way International. They feel her time and usefulness has passed. She is not and I quote, "A visionary" has "no growth potential" and while she was just what was needed at one time, it's time to move on.

So in the next few months, expect a move , possibly a coup that would place Rosie as "retired" with all the benefits that come with that. Expect a young, charismatic, visionary, hot shot with an eye on growth, outreach and marketing who looks and acts the part of a charismatic church leader with a TV ready face to be the new persident. He's a 2nd generation wayfer, a lifer. His name is B. Moneyhands. Do not be surprised if this happens. My old pals are angling for it and when they read this (yes they do read the board here) they are probably going to put me back on the black list.

See how things work? It's not about revelation or "hot bible". it's about money.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They feel her time and usefulness has passed
hmm.. that assumes that her time and usefulness was every really there to begin with..
See how things work? It's not about revelation or "hot bible". it's about money.

I think they reflect corporate america at it's worst. Only thing I can say is.. I hope the new guy has a conscience..

miraculously left unseared with twi's hot iron..

Ok, I got one quick question. You said B. Moneyhands, I'm going to asume you were refering to the son and not the aged father.

Unfortunately, I feel regardless of which is put in there, that it will not weed out the corrupted mind-set that has become so ingrained. Yeah they might rise a bit in the glory of a fresh face, but the truth shall come to pass when the dust settles.

Same Ole Way

Same Ole Cult

Same Ole Control

Edited by JustSayNO

Georgio

Thanks for posting that even though it may make things uncomfortable for you.

Yes, the heart is gone, has been.... it is all about the money --

So, I guess when Craig stopped ROA and WOW programs because the WORD was over the WORLD --

HE was wrong.... :thinking:

duh.... (Not that I am sorry they stopped)

Oh, and you have got guts! Loved the things you said to them

Yeah...I suppose it's only a matter of time before somebody steps up to replace rosie...I mean, how far can an old ugly dyke take it?

Bob's kid?...sure...makes sense to me. I'm sure that he was raised with the wooden spoon and is now ready to take command...

meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

You know Dot, it wasn't that hard.We had a few friendly email conversations and then a pleasant phone conversation. They asked what I thought and I said "cult". They chuckled and didn't take it as badly as they should have. This whole thing is weird. It was very calm and friendly but no punches were pulled. I kinda felt bad because the one thing about it was that it was like 20 years had not passed by. We were our old selves, shared some old storeis , had some laughs and it was nice to talk to my old pals. But they made their life choices. I could have been right there with them. But They are them and I am me. I can't exploit people and live with myself. They can.

. . .

So anyway, here's what I learned. A lot of the B.O.D. and other higher ups feel that Roselie was brought in to be a healer and stabilizing influence on an injured Way International. They feel her time and usefulness has passed. She is not and I quote, "A visionary" has "no growth potential" and while she was just what was needed at one time, it's time to move on.

. . .

They've been saying this for years. Why will the "coup" happen now?

B. Moneyhands is too young right now. I remember he would be the one to get little stuff taken care of (removing stupid paperwork). But he's got the same mindset as any Way Corps kid.

They've been saying this for years. Why will the "coup" happen now?

B. Moneyhands is too young right now. I remember he would be the one to get little stuff taken care of (removing stupid paperwork). But he's got the same mindset as any Way Corps kid.

He that is faithful in that which is least... <_<

Maybe it's time to set the stage for the young Moneyhands:

His father was the guy that Wierwille sent to the east coast to "corporately" run the "Way east" after he stole the ministry of Steve Heefner...

he was rewarded with coordinating the family corps with his "lovely" wife...they soon found themselves in the position of councilling young girls that had been raped by king okie...

I never liked Bob Moneyhands and I doubt that I would like his son...

Mr. Hammeroni, they feel that they needed a den mother after the scandals of the past two presidents. In that way they feel she served a purpose.

just a side thought.. who are "they"?

Is it kinda like.. mighty rosie is gonna preserve the "seed royal" (next generation) from some kind of destruction?

It makes sense, from a twisted kinda "biblical" way..

I think I understand, kinda..

Is it..

The last set of "leadership" has left an entire generation of "belivers" as orphans?

No place.. to go for nourishment, support.. love.. care?

christ.. they want a go at a whole new generation..

I think the most disturbing thing about all of this.. they really think that God Almighty is gonna trust them with more lives after they butchered a bunch already..

Thanks for the input, GJ. Sounds about right, sooner or later there has to be some circulation.

If there's a "coup" it will be a messy one. Don't expect Roxalee to vacate her seat quietly if she doesn't want to. What will they do - "make her an offer she can't refuse?"... :biglaugh:

"This isn't personal. It's just business..."

If your buds had honest hearts they'd want to know the facts behind what's been going on the last 20 or so years, if not before that.

By the sounds of it - they don't care.

Maybe they have a point. The only way to clean out a badly backed up toilet is to drain it, unbolt it, clear out the obstructions, reseal it and bolt it back down. Flush and fill.

But as with any toilet, it won't handle an overload of debris. Keep trying to pump the same stuff through it again and again and it just keeps getting backed up again and again.

Since pretty much anyone with any sense of personal worth, dignity and at least average intelligence has left, there's not much to work with, I would think. No wonder it's backed up and stagnant, look at what's left and been circulating through there.

That's kind of a problem. Where's the "new" generation of people going to come from? They'll have to prove themselves, that's for certain. No one who's been through that meat grinder will go back unless it's very very different and only then if they feel there's something worthwhile there.

Maybe this will turn into a 20 year cycle Reflush there. Dunno. Maybe it will get "better". It's up to them, really.

It's time to restate my personal Way Advice -

If you're in, get out.

If you're out, celebrate!

If you're thinking of going back, prepare to bow down before the one you serve.

You're going to get what you deserve.

Edited by socks

Did the Hamptons really leave? (L*z and A#ron?)

Anyway-even loyboy preached that trustee positions were not supposed to be for life--at one time he said around 5 years for trustees too. It would probably sort of help twi to be rid of Rosey---after all she knew about the abuse and did nothing. It was one reason I left 2 years ago.

Br*an was 24th Way Corps--so he's been a grad for 12 years.

just a side thought.. who are "they"?

Is it kinda like.. mighty rosie is gonna preserve the "seed royal" (next generation) from some kind of destruction?

It makes sense, from a twisted kinda "biblical" way..

I think I understand, kinda..

Is it..

The last set of "leadership" has left an entire generation of "belivers" as orphans?

No place.. to go for nourishment, support.. love.. care?

christ.. they want a go at a whole new generation..

I think the most disturbing thing about all of this.. they really think that God Almighty is gonna trust them with more lives after they butchered a bunch already..

"They" are guys my age who were in the junior corps and stayed when I left. "They" are not B. Moneyhands. They both are all in leadership positions and recently have been talking to me, almost like pollsters. I think they're trying to take over and get things back to the way it was. ie having a bgger membership (oops) and having it grow. I know they contacted another ex way friend of mine too, asking the same types of questions. Kinda like "we're getting the band back together". They seem to be looking for what worked in the past as a way to perseve their cushy jobs and maybe even get raises. It's a totally corporate attitude.