GreaseSpot Cafe

Female Sharks...Beware!

Bumpy

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Female Sharks...Beware! Too much knowledge can cause overload on the little gray matter! :biglaugh:

No need to worry about me Bumpy, I am in no danger of straining the ole gray matter anytime soon! :biglaugh:

Eyes, Dooj, Belle, take note!

What you tryin' to say? Hmmmm..... :biglaugh:

No need to worry about me Bumpy, I am in no danger of straining the ole gray matter anytime soon! :biglaugh:

What you tryin' to say? Hmmmm..... :biglaugh:

I think Bumpy has fin envy. :biglaugh:

Me? I'm happy being me and doing what I do...

...someone tell me what it is I do, again... ;)

I think Bumpy has fin envy. :biglaugh:

Me? I'm happy being me and doing what I do...

...someone tell me what it is I do, again... ;)

Aren't you the bisquits and gravy cook? :evildenk:

Aren't you the bisquits and gravy cook? :evildenk:

Ahem. I'm a chef, thank-you very much! ;)

I'm working on my latest cookbook as we speak:

:evildenk: "Evil Ways With Sharks - Or How to Cook Like a Devil" :evildenk:

Edited by doojable

Ahem. I'm a chef, thank-you very much! ;)

I'm working on my latest cookbook as we speak:

:evildenk: "Evil Ways With Sharks - Or How to Cook Like a Devil" :evildenk:

Is this book for abominable leaders only? You know so that we might ruin the minds of the lambs through their taste buds? :unsure:

P.S. You got a recipe in there for rack of lamb? Sharks do get hungry and somebody ate all the gravy. :huh:

pineapple & sourcream pizza lady???

MMmmmmm....Moose Pizza! Has kind of a ring to it...dontcha think?

Is this book for abominable leaders only? You know so that we might ruin the minds of the lambs through their taste buds? :unsure:

P.S. You got a recipe in there for rack of lamb? Sharks do get hungry and somebody ate all the gravy. :huh:

MMmmmmm....Moose Pizza! Has kind of a ring to it...dontcha think?

Rack of Lamb....Yummy! :evildenk:

Moose Pizza, Moose Meatballs, Moose Steaks with Mouse Pudding, Moose Mousse.....

The title of my next book:;)

"How to Serve Moose" :biglaugh:

Rack of Lamb....Yummy! :evildenk:

Moose Pizza, Moose Meatballs, Moose Steaks with Mouse Pudding, Moose Mousse.....

The title of my next book:;)

"How to Serve Moose" :biglaugh:

Moose Mousse? That sounds yummy! When's dinner? Wait....do I gotta catch my own moose? That would delay dinner a bit, 'cause I gotta go track 'em down. ;)

Moose Mousse? That sounds yummy! When's dinner? Wait....do I gotta catch my own moose? That would delay dinner a bit, 'cause I gotta go track 'em down. ;)

Well for this you'll need to wait at least 4 days. The recipe starts out :

"Condense one moose to 1 cup..." :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

I'd start trolling now...

What a delightful thought, you dear, sweet, fragile little thing. I adore you!

:blink:

You talkin' to me!

:blink:

You know I am, Eyes, you sweet little adorable fragile and fragrent, adorable one!

Love the lips! How very appropriate! I couldn't help but notice that you caught my good side after lunch.

Doesn't the water make me look slim?

BTW I used this nice photo of myself in my profile, Thank you Dan for finding it! :biglaugh:

Love the lips! How very appropriate! I couldn't help but notice that you caught my good side after lunch.

Doesn't the water make me look slim?

BTW I used this nice photo of myself in my profile, Thank you Dan for finding it! :biglaugh:

There's a good side?... :blink: :biglaugh:

Good thing you're in the ocean, cuz it takes a lot of water to do the job your asking...;)

Edited by doojable

There's a good side?... :blink: :biglaugh:

Good thing you're in the ocean, cuz it takes a lot of water to do the job your asking...;)

Of course there's a good side! I just love my pearlie whites! See Dan found a pic right after a cleaning at the dentist. He was very good....with gravy! :redface2:

And as far as the whole ocean thing Dooj darlin' your just jealous 'cause I'm a full figured shark! So there! Hmmmph!!! <_<

Of course there's a good side! I just love my pearlie whites! See Dan found a pic right after a cleaning at the dentist. He was very good....with gravy! :redface2:

And as far as the whole ocean thing Dooj darlin' your just jealous 'cause I'm a full figured shark! So there! Hmmmph!!! <_<

"Dentist in Gravy" Hmmmmmm.....sounds like a gourmet meal if you add some new potatoes with rosemary, asparagus, and a nice Pinot Noir. :biglaugh:

Hon, I'm not jealous. I wouldn't dare to tick off anyone with that much blood on her teeth. :evildenk:

"Dentist in Gravy" Hmmmmmm.....sounds like a gourmet meal if you add some new potatoes with rosemary, asparagus, and a nice Pinot Noir. :biglaugh:

Hon, I'm not jealous. I wouldn't dare to tick off anyone with that much blood on her teeth. :evildenk:

Mmmmmm...that sounds yummy. Next time I catch me a dentist I'll give you a call. ;)

And just for the record I had no intention of having my picture taken before I had a chance to brush...so I ate the camera man! That'll teach him... :evildenk:

Mmmmmm...that sounds yummy. Next time I catch me a dentist I'll give you a call. ;)

And just for the record I had no intention of having my picture taken before I had a chance to brush...so I ate the camera man! That'll teach him... :evildenk:

You do have to be careful, though, hon. That innocent camera might be bait with a big hook in it!

376535983iCgpCT_ph.jpg

And this is coming from an avid saltwater fisherman: what a waste of a magnificent animal!

Edited by anotherDan

I’ve heard tell the “Eyes” of the shark are cold and dark, reflecting the death they inflict upon their unsuspecting victims. As they tear into the flesh of their prey, they show no mercy, no thoughts of compassion. Just cold, dead blackness reflecting from a soul created millions of years before human life began. :evildenk:

I’ve heard tell the “Eyes” of the shark are cold and dark, reflecting the death they inflict upon their unsuspecting victims. As they tear into the flesh of their prey, they show no mercy, no thoughts of compassion. Just cold, dead blackness reflecting from a soul created millions of years before human life began. :evildenk:
My favorite shark vid. Great quote, bump Edited by anotherDan

Hmmmm....is that what you are worried about? I have some really cool cat shaped contacts that I could wear for you. But I still bite. :evildenk:

Great description of my ex tho! :biglaugh: