GreaseSpot Cafe

How do you Picture Your Fellow Posters?

Abigail

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zshot!

i didnt picture you as that "beefy" nice arm muscle going on there. i knew you looked athletic tho but more a slim wiry athletic.

i think you look like you but you look a little heavier than your suppose too , also your suppose to have your bangs combed over neatly to the side. lol

Thanks for all the suggestions. I cropped them to make them smaller.

Here's a pic taken last week, uh I mean, last year, uh no several years ago. (July16, 1981)

post-2964-1188266078_thumb.jpg

And, here's one taken before the invention of the printing press, I believe. I scanned this from the Apr/May? 1976 WayMag. That's me, the dizzy looking girl with the long blonde hair in the front.

Right behind me (the guy w longish hair, glasses, brown jacket) is another poster at GS.

Can anyone identify his GS screen name? Here's a hint, he lives down under.

post-2964-1188266984_thumb.jpg

post-2964-1188268246_thumb.jpg

Edited by wrdsandwrks

WrdsandWrks,

Gorgeous bride and handsome groom!

Jonny,

Don't think the green thumb's screename has anything to do with a little bird. Looks like pictures I've seen in the gallery of HerbieJuan.

Suda

Sudo, you sure got me with that one. I did wonder if it was Chas, but I was no where near certain enough to make a guess at it. LOL

I know everyone in the newest picture posted by BOW too. Lets see, we have our resident professor/libertarian and son. Then we have my ever sweet future daughter-in-law and her wonderful mother! :biglaugh: