GreaseSpot Cafe

How do you Picture Your Fellow Posters?

Abigail

Sudo, are you going to put up more pictures for us to guess about??? Please!!!

Okay, I have to pick on Larry next. It's hard to do because I see him as his avatar, so let me think . . . .

I think Larry must have light brown hair and nearly yellow eyes. Medium height.

And ExC looks just like her Avatar too. Fully of sweetness and fun with that curly hair of hers.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL! THAT's the Abi I always pictured!! :biglaugh:

And, that must be our very wise friend who didn't like his screen name spelled wrong at one time :wink2: Also, the same man who put together an awesome study on the gap in the north as well as the face of the deep and helped dig me out of some deep stuff years ago. One of my favorite people!

im 5 feet 4 and i have very long to my waist brown hair, it is grey I die it.

im a little chubby, maybe fat at times. my eyes are hazel and small for my face. big eyebrows .

i think i saw a picture of abby I think your short, blonde and medium frame . right?

I sort of like the idea of leaving it to the imagination.

I think of all you girls as young and cute. It makes it more exciting that way.

CK as Marilyn Monroe, I like that.

Abi-I think of you as the girl on Anne of Green Gables.

Pond-Love long hair, I'll think of you as the Audrey Hepburn type.

Belle- I'm thinking sophistication but funny like Dianne Lang or Judy Garland.

Now girls, please don't spoil my dream.

im 5 feet 4 and i have very long to my waist brown hair, it is grey I die it.

im a little chubby, maybe fat at times. my eyes are hazel and small for my face. big eyebrows .

i think i saw a picture of abby I think your short, blonde and medium frame . right?

******OOOPS POSTED BY ABIGAIL*************

Nice, Pond. Though obviously I was wrong - lol. Well your coloring is good, but you'd be tall for my family! HA

Short, yuppers. Sushi says I need to carry a balloon when we shop together so he can find me, even if I am walking right next to him. Personally I find walkie talkies less embarassing. Bonde? hmmmm I haven't tried that color yet. :) My hair changes color with the seasons. Reddish brown as a child, got darker as I got older, but I color it back to the reddish brown. Medium frame, I like to think, athletic lol lol lol :)

Polar Bear, your name just sums it right up doesn't it? You have to be tall and burly and nordic looking with white blond curls and a bushy beard and mustache. ;)

Edited by Sushi

And Hap - - my chatroom friend

Tall and lanky with grey hair and grey stubble on your face. Dark eyes that smile with you.

I only act old Abi dear. so that must have planted the grey stuff in your mind's eye. Tall is a relative term, as I am taller than you and a whole lot shorter than dmiller. But I have never been called tall however. My hair is primarily brown with graying areas, and as for stubble, I will confess that there are days I do not bother to shave. I am not sure what the idea of "lanky" brings to your mind, but I am not pudgy and I am not skinny, I am just about right for my not so high height.

Here is myself and my ever lovely trophy wife at the Tivoli Fountain in Rome.

post-411-1188023055_thumb.jpg

oops, I guess I should have looked at the rest of the thread before I posted. David snuck one in already.

Edited by HAPe4me

Abi,

Polar Bear, your name just sums it right up doesn't it? You have to be tall and burly and nordic looking with white blond curls and a bushy beard and mustache

You're killing me girl!!!! :lol:

No offense PB... The NORDIC type.

If only I had known that an avatar would summon such wild imaginations I would have never picked a slimy green amphibian for mine.

Many here on GS I have seen pics of or met. But one mysterious person I cannot figure out what he looks like is SATORI... hm....now there's a puzzler.

I suppose for me when I first arrived here on GS ... I was very curious as to what people looked like. But after so many years... I just go with whatever my brain happens to conjure up that day. Heck, I remember thinking Shellon was a black woman 'cause she kept telling me she looked alot like Woopie Goldberg. So you never can quite tell. :o

Actually, nowadays, I kinda' forget about people's looks. Strange isn't it... it seems that the words paint enough of a picture for me. Actually, often when I finally get to see that person, it's almost disappointing... since I had pictured them like some here mentioned... Marilyn Monroes or Svens of the North. I'm not saying that you aren't all very handsome and attractive individuals. It just seems our imaginations run to the 'glamour' people of our world. Bizarre isn't it???

Now, I must admit Abi... Roy... to me... was not what you pictured at all. I pictured Roy as being small in stature, small frame, greying hair, about 140lbs, outdoorsy type.

Edited by A la prochaine

Now, I must admit Abi... Roy... to me... was not what you pictured at all. I pictured Roy as being small in stature, small frame, greying hair, about 140lbs, outdoorsy type.

I think (repeat I THINK) Roy once mentioned he has size 13 shoes.

That there ain't small. :spy:

I only act old Abi dear. so that must have planted the grey stuff in your mind's eye.

LOL LOL, I guess so. I think it is because you have made comments in chat that lead me to believe you were older than Sushi, who is definitely older than I am. :D

Wonderful picture, thanks for posting it!!!

Abi,

You're killing me girl!!!! :lol:

No offense PB... The NORDIC type.

Well HE IS a Polar Bear, right? :biglaugh:

If only I had known that an avatar would summon such wild imaginations I would have never picked a slimy green amphibian for mine.

Many here on GS I have seen pics of or met. But one mysterious person I cannot figure out what he looks like is SATORI... hm....now there's a puzzler.

Ah yes, Satori. Short blond curly hair, clean shaven, blue eyes. Average height and on the slim side - lol lol

I suppose for me when I first arrived here on GS ... I was very curious as to what people looked like. But after so many years... I just go with whatever my brain happens to conjure up that day. Heck, I remember thinking Shellon was a black woman 'cause she kept telling me she looked alot like Woopie Goldberg. So you never can quite tell. :o

Yup that's our Shellon, the spitting image of Woopie. I am a visual person, I almost always assign an image to a poster after I've gotten to know them a bit.

Actually, nowadays, I kinda' forget about people's looks. Strange isn't it... it seems that the words paint enough of a picture for me. Actually, often when I finally get to see that person, it's almost disappointing... since I had pictured them like some here mentioned... Marilyn Monroes or Svens of the North. I'm not saying that you aren't all very handsome and attractive individuals. It just seems our imaginations run to the 'glamour' people of our world. Bizarre isn't it???

I have met so many from here now, or at least seen pictures, that it is hard to come up with posters who I don't already know what they look like. But for me the 'glamour part' isn't really a problem, it is just realizing how completely far off my mental image was! Hair color, height, etc. etc.

And now for you my tall blond Canadian friend. I suspect you probably lean more toward the French than the Finnish, but being a yooper with a Finish step-mother, I do tend to see you somewhat in her image and THAT is glam!!!!

Okay, I have to pick on Larry next. It's hard to do because I see him as his avatar, so let me think . . . .

I think Larry must have light brown hair and nearly yellow eyes. Medium height.

My hair use to be considered "dish-water" blond. It's now a lot light brown with touches of gray. My eye color is a mixture of green and blue. My height is currently about 6'2".

You were close though. :)

I think in many ways the avitar reflects personality rather than looks.

Take me for instance, I'm warm and fuzzy like. Right Ala?

I know that I wouldn't mind looking like my avatar.

She really does have an awesome inner beauty.

And Rick you are a guy so I can't say you have inner beauty but you have something.

:B)

Thank you Rick and Kathy! SSSmmmaaaakkkk! (that was a sharky kiss, kinda tough to do around the teeth)

So Kathy is what he has...is it contagious? :biglaugh: Sorry just wondering!! :evildenk: