GreaseSpot Cafe

How do you Picture Your Fellow Posters?

Abigail

Chas, of COURSE "sassy redhead" fits so much better! :doh: I think that since I pay for my red hair, I just don't think about people being real redheads. :biglaugh:

Your family is beautiful!!! I've never seen hubs before - y'all make a great looking family! And Kristopher - OMG! he's gotten so big! Seems like just yesterday you were posting that you were pregnant..... Wow! Time flies! Thank you for sharing them with us.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I picture all of us as 20 years old!

Before someone does me, I will do myself:

Big mouth

Oh here:

67rjbba.jpg

(I told you I protect myself)

Okay, I'm scared now (JK). ((((((((Dot))))))) You still look great. Your hair's lighter. (The mouth fits you, the better to tell people about Jesus.)

Dot! Too funny! You guys look like you're ready for anything!

OK, here's WrdsandWrks:

donnareed.jpg

George Aar might look like a friend of mine:

madison1.jpg

OK, this is an ACTUAL PICTURE of Abigail:

32821071_8c30993ef4_o.jpg

I think Sushi (not his real name, BTW) may look something like this, but with a little less hair, and about 5 more pounds. Best I could do.

I don't have Photoshop.

thhouseavatarf.jpg

InvisibleDan?

Invisble.jpg

Edited by anotherDan

With all due respect -- you are nowhere NEAR Geo, or Abi. :)

You're closer with Sushi ---

and we've seen that *Type Till You Bleed* gif here before.

Pretty much EVERYBODY here thinks it is both TASTELESS, and WITHOUT MERIT.

Leave it up if you wish, however -- I would suggest deleting it.

(But that's ONLY if you wish to retain some semblence of credibility, eh??) :)

22 years ago, I made the cover of a local magazine,

promoting a fiddle contest we held that year. :)

(sorry --- no centerfold!) :P

securedownload.jpg

(I look a little bit different these days.

I've grown a beard since then,

and it's got a lot of gray in it!) ;)

Edited by dmiller

Jonny, (whoops! I almost posted your real first name!) Yes I was. I think I figured out who you were about 2 weeks ago, but I can't remember how we were connected... still can't. PM me if you like.

Unfortunately, there aren't many trees down here either Eyes. I like the trees and the green. God knows I am not a desert lover. I'd take Lake Tahoe any day if I HAD to be in Nevada. All the people I know from that state are FINE people though! :dance:

:D Nice save Notta! I will meet you in Tahoe anytime! :beer: Drinks are on me when you come visit!!

Okay, Sudo seems to have fallen asleep on the job, so here's another one for you to take a shot at. He doesn't post here as often as he once did, but he still crops up from time to time.

tn_gallery_385_3_34373.jpg

Hmmmm. *Crop* is a good word to describe our benevolent dictator! ;)

How'd you get my picture?

Seriously, I've been trying to upload some pics but every time I upload the screen goes white and says "done" but nothing is uploaded.

Try reducing the size of the picture. If you don't know how and you'd like help, you can email them to me at Abigail0900@yahoo.com and I'll upload them for you or I can reduce them and send them back to you. :)

How'd you get my picture?

Seriously, I've been trying to upload some pics but every time I upload the screen goes white and says "done" but nothing is uploaded.

Wrdsandwrks -- It's pretty easy if you have a PhotoBucket account. Sign up with them (it's free), save whatever pic you have to your desktop, and then go to PhotoBucket to upload. From there (once you've uploaded a pic you like), you can select the *img* option that will (if copied), paste into this and any other site with the picture intact.

Hope that helps. :)