GreaseSpot Cafe

test

Sushi

Try a different one maybe Sushi; I hope it works....and if not ask the greeks here in "computer" Sorry you're having a hard time Follow the direction in Posting the You Tube that I wrote and when you select from Eddie Izzard click the picture of your choice and bring it up it will start to play, and then highlight the embed. I traced your steps and other way doesn't work. Good luck! Let me know if you need help!

Edited by RainbowsGirl

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="<A href='

name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="<A href="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object> Edited by Sushi

Well Grrrrrrrrrrreat now I know Abi can teach you this and then you will have fun! Yeah(((((((((( Abi)))))))))))! I came back to try again to help but luckily for my fingers Abi knows. Good night both of You! Sushi you are a very fortunate man!

Edited by RainbowsGirl

Sush,

Don't use "quick reply" use "add reply" for more options, then paste the EMBED thingy in from YouTube. Then, you have to change Post Options at the bottom of the Reply window.... the default is "HTML off" You have to change it to "HTML on - Auto linebreak". That did it for me.

The EMBED thingy is just below the viewer window of the YouTube video. Right-click on it and choose COPY.

Edited by anotherDan

• 1 month later...