GreaseSpot Cafe

David Anderson

penworks

Does anyone know how to reach David Anderson?

• 3 weeks later...
Have you tried sending him a Private Message?

You can go to his profile (It is his name) and choose "send a message". If he gets e-mail notifications that someone has PM'd him, he'll know to log in and retrieve it. :)

I meant to thank you for this info. I sent a PM but so far I haven't heard from him.

I meant to thank you for this info. I sent a PM but so far I haven't heard from him.

Bummer. :(

I wonder if he's changed his e-mail since signing on. It looks like it's been a while since he's been to the cafe.

I have another suggestion, but you follow this suggestion at your own risk. :ph34r: AND, you did NOT get this tip from me! Capiche?

Look up his profile and respond to the thread he started - it will bring said thread back up to the front page and, if he has his preferences set to e-mail him when there's a response to that thread, then he will know that someone has responded and, most likely, come check his thread. That's all a big IF - I do not know many people who use the notification option and if he has changed his e-mail then he wouldn't get the notification anyway, but if you really want to contact him it's worth a shot. :)

His contact info is here at the website Here

Thanks!

penworks, he doesn't live in Lyndhurst, Ohio, anymore, and that's no longer his phone number. I had an e-mail address for him, but that's no good either because it was a local dial-up ISP. I remember somone telling me he moved, but I'll be darned if I can remember where. I'm just telling you this so you don't get disappointed if you try to contact him via the info on that Web site. It hasn't been updated since 1999, it says at the bottom of the opening page.

I'm sorry I've lost touch with David, and I miss his insights on GSC.

penworks, he doesn't live in Lyndhurst, Ohio, anymore, and that's no longer his phone number. I had an e-mail address for him, but that's no good either because it was a local dial-up ISP. I remember somone telling me he moved, but I'll be darned if I can remember where. I'm just telling you this so you don't get disappointed if you try to contact him via the info on that Web site. It hasn't been updated since 1999, it says at the bottom of the opening page.

I'm sorry I've lost touch with David, and I miss his insights on GSC.

Thanks, Linda Z. I've tried sending him an email from his profile so we'll see if that works...

Success. Thanks everyone for your help!