GreaseSpot Cafe

All I Want (is your whole heart)

Since "this isn't a religious site," I'm posting this in Doctrinal. I hope you enjoy it.
Hi Dan,I'm sorry that I could not get Your You tube to play; I would have liked to hear it! I am going to try something...Hope it works!

Abigail:

I was wondering if you could explain to me how to put words like some do on the bottom of there posts. Could you describe the 1,2,3 of that please?

Also sometimes on the left hand side there is like a few words, which get assigned to you if you dont write your own how does one change that?

Thanks in advance,

ME

Sky,

The words at the bottom are called "tag lines". To put one in:

1. look at the top of the screen for "my controls".

2. on the left look for "Personal Profile"

3. Under that you will see "Edit Signature" click that

4. Type in your "tag line" much like you would a post. You can even put in several tag lines, like I have.

5. then at the botton of the white box click "update my signature"

For the statement under your avatar also go to "my controls"

1. under personal profile "edit profile information"

2. the first box is the "custom member title" put in what you want

3. at bottom of page click "amend my profile"

Edited by Abigail

Abigail:

Thank you so very very much. :wave: Hope I didnt take to much of your time.

I have one other question. Do you know if Polarbear first name is Pat? I thought I met Polarbear.

If you see Polarbear tell polarbear to get off the fence and come read the Calvin thread and give us some biofeedback. Please? Thanks.

Abigail:

Thank you so very very much. :wave: Hope I didnt take to much of your time.

I have one other question. Do you know if Polarbear first name is Pat? I thought I met Polarbear.

If you see Polarbear tell polarbear to get off the fence and come read the Calvin thread and give us some biofeedback. Please? Thanks.

Sky, do you know how to send private messages here? I would recommend you send one to Polar Bear and ask him. If you don't know how, I can give you instructions. :)

Dan, Is that your daughter?

Yes. She's our youngest. She's 21 and married now. She wrote the song when she was about 18. I happen to think she's amazing, and her two sisters as well, but that's to be expected.

This link for this video on YouTube is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgx86eQocas in case you want to send it to someone, or comment where she'll see it. The guy who posted it is Tim, my other son-in-law, who's married to Rachel. Quite a musician himself.

sarahGrace.jpg

sarahJavy.jpg

Edited by anotherDan

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks, WG. Yes, she did write it. She also does covers of songs from Sara Groves, etc. She lifts my spirits too.

You'll be in my heart and prayers. Our Father is the God of all comfort. He is our Shepherd, our Provider, our Covering, our All-in-All.

((((((( WG ))))))