GreaseSpot Cafe

Holocaust

Outfield

On 9/7/2007 at 7:19 PM, waysider said:

I never heard VPW say "I hate the Jews."

However, here is what I did hear him say:

1. The Holocaust was not real.( "If you don't believe it, read the recommended books.")

2. "The Jews of today are not the 'true' Jews."(" The Jews of modern times are descendants of Attila The Hun".)

3. " When God brings Israel back together, he won't use jet planes to do it"

(This was in reference to the establishment of the nation of Israel after WWII.)

4."God gave up on Israel as being His 'chosen people' and that role now belongs to us."(TWI believers)

( Yes, those are quotation marks.)

Nope, never heard him say, "I hate the Jews."

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/7/2007 at 2:23 PM, vermontlaw said:

I just found this website several days ago and have been catching up. I was in The Way back in 1970 until 1980ish. Yes, VPW insisted that the Holocaust did not happen. I believe another book that was sold in the bookstore was "The Thirteenth Tribe" (in addition to The Myth of the Six Million.) It was one of the many reasons I wanted to leave and eventually did. VPW was anti-semitic. I also think he could not accept that the German people had done this -- if you recall, he was very proud of his German ancestry. I was appalled that these books were sold. My brother -- still a VPW worshipper -- was convinced and also justified the books as, "This is another viewpoint that doesn't get presented in the mainstream. We just want to make it available to you."