GreaseSpot Cafe

Happy Birthday Socks!

ChattyKathy

Enjoy your day, Socks. I actually probably know you from long ago at HQ.

Happy Birthday!

Well.. you may not have been born in 1869, but somehow, just somehow.. there's some kind of mystical connection here..

heinz57.jpg

:)

No, you're in your prime.

Well, maybe not in your prime.. maybe in your products of primes, 57 being the product of 3 and 19.. a unique product of primes at that..

:)

Goodness! Well, thank you ChattyKay and thank you all. I do appreciate it! :redface2:

57 - yup! Hard to imagine. So this is what it's like? I'm glad I'm married to a younger woman with lots of energy. She's 55! Heee!

That photo - yikes. :biglaugh: Name those peop's!

Thanks again. I get the same present every year. My daughter was born same day. :)

I hope so coolchef! I'll take that on faith! Haaaa!

That chocolate cake looks the cake on my face right now! Very nice Rainbow, thanks. I still have trouble with a fork! Or maybe it's getting harder as I get older!

I do thank y'all. Youse all. Alla youse. Thanks!

Coolchef is correct. At 65 I'm still crankin' although I do seem to need an oil change more frequently than before.

Happy Birthday.

Please.....please.....please.....tell me that outfit in cathy's picture, is burried deep in the earth....especially the tie...I hope you burned that tie! (but I love you)

krys

45954.jpg

Kick back and feel the delight in every moment! Happy Birthday!

(Check out those socks on the bunny. Almost makes me want winter to be here already so I can enjoy my cuddly, furry socks.)

Wishing you and your daughter a grand day!

Suda