GreaseSpot Cafe

6th Corps Reunion Site

Hope R.

Hey everyone -

Just got an email regarding the 6th Corps 30th Reunion that's scheduled for next year. Check out the site at 6th Corps Reunion

Thanks to David Dougherty, Dan Stockemer, Roy Gotrik, Valerie Edwards, and Gary King

If you know any 6th Corps that may be interested in this, give them the link.

xoxox

Hope

Ok, I have posted on the Friends thread and the 6th Corpse thread looking for EVON PRIDDY. She was from Louisville, KY, and lived in Henderson, KY, the summer before her Corpse year. She was very funny and had light brown hair, pretty.

I sponsored her in the corpse and lived with her that summer of 1975. She, Mary Re1nh@rt, and I shared an apartment.

She married a guy when she lived in ATLANTA sometime between 1987-1989. I attended the wedding in Atlanta.

Does anyone remember this funny gal???

Thanks.

Speaking of 6th Corps denizens, anyone know if Seth Weiss ever graduated from the Corps? Or if they know how long after that he remained in TWI?

He was my WOW branch leader when we were in South Bend during 76-77, and a really funny and compassionate guy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Ok, I have posted on the Friends thread and the 6th Corpse thread looking for EVON PRIDDY. She was from Louisville, KY, and lived in Henderson, KY, the summer before her Corpse year. She was very funny and had light brown hair, pretty.

I sponsored her in the corpse and lived with her that summer of 1975. She, Mary Re1nh@rt, and I shared an apartment.

She married a guy when she lived in ATLANTA sometime between 1987-1989. I attended the wedding in Atlanta.

Does anyone remember this funny gal???

Thanks.

Acts 2, Evon along with Janet Orlando were branch leaders in Hickory for 78-79 and were attending Emporia.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 years later...

Looking for Terri Baker: I was a WOW with her in Oshkosh in 1974-75 in Oshkosh, WI. I sponsored her but never heard back. As long as I am asking, anybody ever hear of Cathy Geisler, she was our branch leader in Oshkosh, WOW year 74/75 (her 4th Corp interim year). Here is another, Jerry Fulmer, think that I also sponsered him for the 6th Corp.

Cathy married Steve Strzepek many years ago. They ran CT for a long time, and may have moved back there. As far as I know, she's is very happy and well these days.

So hiway29, what's a CT? If there is a way to send her a message, let me know. I don't have a clue who Steve Strzepek is but suppose that has something to do with the CT - maybe a heads up, please let me know, is she/they still TWI all the way - I would want to send a friendly note without offense.

So hiway29, what's a CT? If there is a way to send her a message, let me know. I don't have a clue who Steve Strzepek is but suppose that has something to do with the CT - maybe a heads up, please let me know, is she/they still TWI all the way - I would want to send a friendly note without offense.

It's a state in our country.

stands for Conneticutt