GreaseSpot Cafe

CLEANLINESS IS NEXT TO GODLINESS

DontWorryBeHappy

Quick sign me up. I smell some new business opportunities that I can't pass up

Oh, while I'm at it I would like to encourage everyone to start saving up to get me a really nice Christmas present this year (or HOHO present.) ya'all were a little skimpy last year so lets get it right this time and lets make sure we do it guilt free and please make sure you smile when you take that wallet out of your pocket.

Don't Worry - Do I have it right? how am I doing? Am I trustee material?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meanwhile, backstage.... Rosie's true and most loyal minions are milling about... they know they are safe because the Mighty Rosie will cover for them at all costs.
undetected, despite lack of proper hygene, not to mention bathing, because of the merits of after shave, colgne and perfume, and a LOT of it..
Quick sign me up. I smell some new business opportunities that I can't pass up

interesting you mention the word "smell".

That's not roses and perfume you're smelling there fella..

:biglaugh:

hey Out There!!...........sorry........you're still way too nice to be trustee material yet...........otherwise you would'nt even ask the question........you'd just presume yourself into that ole trustee household!!!........you still seem to have quite a way to go to reach bona fide lyin', thievin', weasel status!!!!..........but, i'm sure rosie's looking for some fresh "new meat" behind dem walls of zion.........are you debt-free??

What a great idea.

Ahhh yes .....

There also needs to be an official Refrigerator Inspection Team. -- A team of highly skilled and highly trained people to check for dust on top of refrigerators in the homes of all Way Followers. Cause you know that if there is dust on top of the refrigerator that the lady of the house has a personal hygiene problem in the nether regions. This odiferous condition (though very hard to discern ( without refrigerator inspection ) invites devil spirits into the home leaving the entire family spiritually bankrupt.

This is an immutable spiritual law most of us probably forgot.

Edited by Goey

This just in from Rosie...

ATTENTION ALL GREASESPOTS... in honor of oour 65th Anniversary we are releasing our latest research. It seems that midnight has NOT come and gone... (if you could read it in the original, you'd understand all this.) You're all still members...er...Wayfers...er...believers - ya! that's it...Believers....

BUT all of you have been decieved for so long that you forgot to send us your ABS.

Please be sure to look for our SPECIAL ABS ENVELOPE with our 65th Anniversary seal in the mail. By simply putting all the ABS that you should have been sending us all along anyway, you too can insure that God spits in your direction....

Did anyone ever figure out why it was considered a good thing to have God hock a luggie at our feet? :unsure: :huh:

Please be sure to look for our SPECIAL ABS ENVELOPE with our 65th Anniversary seal in the mail.

Probably couldn't miss it.. about the size of a refrigerator box..

"enclosed are the special anniversary instructions, as to how to to determine your ABS."

*Include proof and verification of your income for each year, and part year since you left.*

*list all income, and sources in Box 1.

*add all income, enter on box 2.

*Multiply by 0.15, enter this figure on line 3.

*You may need an accountant, calculate cumulative compound interest at eighteen percent per year*

*enter this amount on line 4, along with the name and address of your accountant.*

*add line 3 and 4. Enter the result on line 5.*

* Again, you may require the services of an accountant. Add late penalties. Twelve percent per annum, and fifteen percent per annum for each year your payment was later than two years or more*

*enter this amount on line 6.*

*add the amount in line 5 to the amount in line 6, enter the total on line 7.*

*This is your calculated (not estimated) ABS*.

*To avoid interest and penalties, you may enter next year's estimated ABS on line 8.*

*Add line 7 and line 8. Enter total on line 9.*

*put payment in the "envelope", not to exceed denominations of twenties or fifties*

*send your payment (insured) to:*

the rosie and donna show, New Knoxville, Ohio. The post office will know where to send it.

*You are Welcome at der vey.*

:biglaugh:

Edited by Mr. Hammeroni

........you still seem to have quite a way to go to reach bona fide lyin', thievin', weasel status!!!!..........

Don't Worry, thanks for that phrase. I enjoyed visiting with you and everyone else in chat last night – and realized your phrase helped me overcome the stigma associated with the word "cult." From now on I'm telling people I used to be in a lyin', thievin' weasel club. :biglaugh:

An idea for the 65th anniversary: I thought someone should teach from I Timothy 3:16 using the literal translation according to abusage – "great is the mystery of cleanliness." You see, most Christians focus on Jesus Christ being at the right hand of God. They never look to the left of God's throne – there's a bar of soap.

Now if TWI a leader was smart - they'd use the momentum of their recent theme on forgiveness to pack their teaching with a wallop! In order to make amends for the homo-purge, I'd suggest having LCM be the teacher, dressed in a pink tutu. He'd have the gravitas to say "Our regurgitation staff has figured out the bar of soap on the left hand of God is actually Irish Spring…Manly, yes – but I like it too."

Afternoon Special Leader's Meeting:

Featuring: Penny Paws (compare to Moneyhands)

How To Succeed in Life Without Really Trying (or How to Get a Bunch of Kids to VOLUNTEER to Work Their Arses Off.)

Followed by:

A soon to be announced surprise speaker teaching:

Cronies Cover a Multitude of Sins of Other Cronies

Refreshments following"

watered down coffee, Kool-Aide, wilted celery, two-day old popcorn

Afternoon Special Leader's Meeting:

Featuring: Penny Paws (compare to Moneyhands)

How To Succeed in Life Without Really Trying (or How to Get a Bunch of Kids to VOLUNTEER to Work Their Arses Off.)

Followed by:

A soon to be announced surprise speaker teaching:

Cronies Cover a Multitude of Sins of Other Cronies

Refreshments following"

watered down coffee, Kool-Aide, wilted celery, two-day old popcorn

Dooj, will those drinks be served in used Styrofoam cups to further demonstrate not only cleanliness and godliness, but also how well the leaders steward our abundant sharing so that it can be better used on luxury vacations to the Bahamas?

:offtopic:

(((((Goey))))) So good to "read" you!!!

Dooj, will those drinks be served in used Styrofoam cups to further demonstrate not only cleanliness and godliness, but also how well the leaders steward our abundant sharing so that it can be better used on luxury vacations to the Bahamas?

:offtopic:

(((((Goey))))) So good to "read" you!!!

Not only that, Belle...The ONLY leaders that will be invited will be those that can prove God spits in their direction...They will have to produce a God-sized loogie.

Used, chewed and washed styrofoam cups.

Oh, and I have another Word in Business class...

"How to choose a new DVD Player, Blue-Ray or HDVD", by Joe Coulter

What a great idea.

Ahhh yes .....

There also needs to be an official Refrigerator Inspection Team. -- A team of highly skilled and highly trained people to check for dust on top of refrigerators in the homes of all Way Followers. Cause you know that if there is dust on top of the refrigerator that the lady of the house has a personal hygiene problem in the nether regions. This odiferous condition (though very hard to discern ( without refrigerator inspection ) invites devil spirits into the home leaving the entire family spiritually bankrupt.

This is an immutable spiritual law most of us probably forgot.

And what if there is no lady in the house???? Does the curse fall to the first woman to cross the threshold??? <_<

HEY THERE ROSIE!!.......lotsa great suggestions so far, no??............here's my suggestions for your special 65th anniversary teaching topics and teachers........please note that there are 7 of them.....in order to keep your anniversary teaching schedule "spiritually perfect"!.......hope you're nice and relaxed out there in foxhaven!!

HOW TO KEEP YOUR SEPULCHRES WHITED USING MINIMAL PAINT-----for wap grads only......taught by twi destroyers...(formerly way builders).

IS THERE REALLY NO PI IN TWI?-----The arguments for and against NO PI.....( or Private Interpretation vs Penile Insertion).......taught by our own twi research dept. coordinator!.......to be announced.

BIBLICAL KEYS TO AVOIDING JAIL TIME FOR SERIAL SEXUAL PREDATION.......special guest appearance by "the great establisher" of this formerly secret doctrine, former dancing 2nd president......the bartlesville baller himself.......loy craig martindale!!.............(for advanced class grads only!).

By special request....for T-Bone Greasespot:

SPIRITUAL PREPARATION FOR BECOMING A MEMBER of the BOT HOUSEHOLD-----NO MANTLE REQUIRED!-----Principles on how to work and re-work god's word in order to become a bona fide lying, thieving weasel!..........by rosie "the fox" rivenbite......she don't just bark folks!!

HOW TO GET DIVORCED WITHOUT GETTING MARKED AND AVOIDED----learn the exciting truths on how to accomplish this amazing feat of believing behind the walls of zion while maintaining your residence and income at our beloved headquarters!!.........by donna martindale...."ex" second first lady of twi!

CHOOSING THE BEST A/V EQUIPMENT AND MATERIALS FOR YOUR WAP CLASSES-----Special presentation of the archived visual aids used in vic's original christian family and sex seminar!........by our owned Joe Co--ter!!......don't miss the surprise showing of that video classic "the triumph of rin tin tin"!!

ADVANCED CLASS SPECIAL.....DEALING FOR THE ADVERSARY-----Learn how we've learned to "persist until we succeed" at truth and reality avoidance for the past 65 years!!.......a symposium on the revelation manifestations by our new and expanded crew of vice presidents!!

happy 65th anniversary rosie!!

Edited by Don'tWorryBeHappy

The anniversary is around the same time as Halloween. They could bill opening night as Fright Night and show Snakes on the Plane – the board of trustees coming in on Ambassador One.

The anniversary is around the same time as Halloween. They could bill opening night as Fright Night and show Snakes on the Plane – the board of trustees coming in on Ambassador One.

Or... or.. or.... Instead of Athletes of the Spirit...

B0000032LS.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

...Notice the Giant Forehead... :biglaugh: