GreaseSpot Cafe

Texas BBQ 2007

doojable

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Belle, U so funny!

I'm guessing Chatty's "virgin" reference caused the powers that be to somehow associate virgin and herpes. That's just sad.

Strange Tom,

I wonder if ex10 ever found all the beer caps, kibble and s kittl es?

Did anyone ever figure out who left little piles of s kittl es all over the house?

waysider-that would be a consonant dipthong.. :) or something near..or doom cough, what im trying to say is a Polish term...babel wont translate it..texans wouldnt understand it anyway!!

I thought it was German... for dumb head. kofpt or something like that means head in German.

And shiestkofpt means do-do head! :biglaugh: but I probably misspelled it.

Belle, U so funny!

I'm guessing Chatty's "virgin" reference caused the powers that be to somehow associate virgin and herpes. That's just sad.

I agree that is sad how they decided the word virgin needed advice on herpes dating. :blink:

But I suspect there were no virgins at the BBQ and I would be willing to bet not a single herpe was there either. :)

We had virgin margueritas... didn't we? I forget. :B)

No drinks that I mixed were virgins...dont think I served 'em to any either...but I could be wrong on the latter part. :unsure:

Ok...I'm adding cherries and twinkies to next years shopping list! I'm also getting some REAL Rum, no more of that cheap white stuff for me. We're gonna have some really yummy Mojitos next time. :eusa_clap::drink:

Meyer's??? mmmm... so tasty!

Better than Meyer's...I've been getting my rum education...I want to make sure that Rich can join us in our Mojito's next year so the Rum we get cannot be aged in a Bourbon Oak cask. It has to be aged in a copper pot like it is supposed to be. I'm considering one that has been aged 8 years...did you know that white rum is not aged at all?

Now Suda's eggnog needs to be purchased by the case I dont care how long it's aged if at all! That stuff was incredible!!!

:drink: