GreaseSpot Cafe

Texas BBQ 2007

doojable

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ChattyK, you're a dear and I'm looking forward to meeting you next year at the 'Q.

At first I thought it would be odd me coming because I hadn't communicated with some of you ever but then I thought that was dorky thinking and I so wanted to be a part of the fun so I'm headed your way come this time (approx) next year. :dance:

Ummm, but I'm not a cat person so I hope I can leave those goodies for the boys to enjoy.

dooj... they have pots and pans! I saw them! ...no, wait... I saw cookies, I saw doggies, I saw their beautiful home and beautiful daughter... but there was a kitchen! ...so there must've been pots and pans...

Yes Brother Strange, I know that - but you never know when you'll need another saucepan...

Actually I'm bringing the the buttermilk cornbread for the dressing, the cranberry salad, and the green beans and slivered almonds for Green beans Almondine.

Tonto has a well stocked kitchen - of that I have no doubt. I just have a few gadgets I know well and it's easier for me to bring them than to wonder.

It's all good. Gotta go pack.

MmmmmmwwwAH!

Hey dooj, speaking of gadgets.....

Do you know where my potato masher is? I just got an sos call from Mom. She swears I have her potato masher, and I have rummaged through both my junk/kitchen stuff drawers and can't find it. Did you run across it? Red handle, ancient.

This is too funny that I have to ask you where my kitchen gadgets are?? :lol:

Hey dooj, speaking of gadgets.....

Do you know where my potato masher is? I just got an sos call from Mom. She swears I have her potato masher, and I have rummaged through both my junk/kitchen stuff drawers and can't find it. Did you run across it? Red handle, ancient.

This is too funny that I have to ask you where my kitchen gadgets are?? :lol:

Sorry - I didn't mash any 'taters....

I bet some sister in law has it.....;)