GreaseSpot Cafe

Happy Birthday Lifted Up!

RainbowsGirl

Happy Birthday Dear Lifted Up!Balloon_2.gif

balloons.gifballoons.gifballoons.gif

I hope that Your Birthday is a Stellar Event and that You truly are lifted up by all the love, recognition and joys that You receive today from all your family, friends and loved ones!

bday00095.gifcid_009c01c79b8ff49e6b8062d1b37cyou.gifgbic41e2e649499_myspace-1.gifgift16.gif

HappyBirthday.jpgrose07.gif

I Love You Lifted Up, RainbowsGirl

Edited by RainbowsGirl

Happy Birthday! Even though I don't know you, I wish you lots of happiness today and everyday.

Whatever you can do

or dream you can, begin it.

Boldness has genius

power and magic in it.

~Goethe

I'd better get this out of the way so this thread can sink before it gets too outdated.

Thanks to all of you. Funny, even though (in most cases) we know each other through cyber handles, we also know that there are real people behind these handles. And as much as we don't really know each other, we can pick up indications here and there that we are communicating with really wonderful people.

Excie, thanks for the memories of singing the birthday song so often at Emporia. After all, I am so sure that's how you meant it. :biglaugh:

Ex10, you have I guess joined Shell in calling me by name (fine)...I wont take advantage of that!