GreaseSpot Cafe

JEFF BLACKBURN/JOHN LYNN...IS THE CRISIS OVER?

HEY JEFF!..........HEY JOHN!.............WHAT'S UP??

It's been almost a year now since you guys posted a load of your information, a long letter from you, john, as well as a number of other lengthy letters, documents, etc. about the happenings of your ministry here at the greasespot cafe...........<snip>

Red flag #1 -- John has only posted twice on GS. Once in 2004 and the other time in 2005. A little more than a year. In addition you claim he posted a load of information; long letter; other letters and documents and happenings of his ministry here. How did you get all that from only TWO posts?

Is giving false testimony of your brother in Christ a Christian thing to do?

perhaps others are posting for JAL, LNM -- eh? Certainly things posted were slanted JAL's way, not MG's way...

It's possible but, if one were to read the TWO posts that John actually did contribute to GS it's more likely that he hasn't given permission for anyone to speak on his behalf. He didn't have a problem speaking for himself back in 2004 and 2005. No, I think you're grasping for straws. But, if it's inconvenient for you to believe that DWBH stated a clear falsehood then what else can you do? The truth will set you free. ;)

It's entirely possible that JAL and Jeff are lurking...

Anything's possible dooj. And if they are lurking here then what do you make of their silence? That they're squirming or shaking their heads in disbelief that people can be so eager to crucify them.

Many of the posters at greasespot are very comfortable with the internet.

Your experience with this type of communication is clear, you have a great deal of difficulty understanding why anyone wouldnt just love this form and type for discussing issues.

Your life is close to what the net offers.

John Lynn is in his mid sixties, he has worked for many years as a writer, as a roving guy speaking to people about this and that in person, traveling, and teaching and seminars.

i am a few years younger than John and i wont go where many of you feel very comfortable with on the net.

why?

well several factors mostly my age and experience in life.. How we got things done in the past.

not to say everyone who is "older" cant embrace all what this type of offers some do, Im not gerneralizing but i have found the baby boomers while enjoying this internet stuff we do not exactly think it is the best way of communicating nor the one we would feel the most confortable with.

STF has put out a tape on communicating and the internet was way down on the list of effective communication e-mail being last .

It falls to reason a public forum would even be lower on the scale of what they believe is worthwhile communication.

I do not think it is all personal against grease spot.

my sisters in their 60's and 70's do not have ANY desire to involve their life within the cyber space world.

I realize it is difficult to understand such reasoning to people who love and use this as a mainstay .

but the fact remains.

On top of all of this the law suits and gossips with MG and Karen Ann , has surely increased the groups awareness of "who said what when".

just something to consider.

When John states he only wants to speak to those willing to communicate on a different level than what greasespot offers i think many different factors play into the decision not just a unwillingness to deal with the particular posters here.

the truth if john or anyone from stf is lurking so can those suing him lurk and gain information , so i can understand why it is probably best not to discuss anything here that can be printed out and used by an attorny in court.

I get your point pond... but JAL has no problem posting on the internet (here or anywhere else) when it suits him... I readily admit that's not often, but he has done so when he needed a "mass communication tool" before...

...as have the other members of the CES/STFI board as well as Jeff.

ok it may be a tool they use both ways I have no clue on why or how they do what they do .

i believe the folks who set their life up to "instruct" others on how to live so God loves ya , Often feel the students they crave need them . a sense of entitlement and purpose can become warped to set them apart from reality so to speak.

dam shame really such a burden for both parties involved.

Yes I think that you did.

But perhaps it is I who is misunderstanding you...

I draw a distinction between a "so called minister" which to me implies (does not state) that a person is called a minister by someone but may or may not be a minister, and a "false minister" which again to me clearly states that a person is not in fact a minister. Perhaps you do not draw this same or similar distinction.

I am in fact implying that it is possible given the events that John's letter (which was posted here on GS) details that at least one if not more of the leaders of CES were not acting as true ministers. In fact according to other information (again posted here on GS) two top leaders of CES were removed from their positions because others thought that they were not being true ministers. Both of these items detail events that actually happened.

I see no need at this time to email anyone. The information is here. I have read it...you can as well.

And for the record I do not believe that I lectured you about anything. I asked you:

"Please don't tell me what I believe. I'm not in TWI anymore so I won't listen anyway."

That is not a lecture...my children would be happy to tell you about one of my lectures. :blink:

*HEAVY sigh* Eyes I guess at this point in our exchanges all that's left for me to do is to offer you a big dish of biscuits and gravy.

BiscuitsandGravy.jpg

Btw, my dear -- If you should happen to find a couple strands of hair in it, I assure you that they're not mine.

ok it may be a tool they use both ways I have no clue on why or how they do what they do .

i believe the folks who set their life up to "instruct" others on how to live so God loves ya , Often feel the students they crave need them . a sense of entitlement and purpose can become warped to set them apart from reality so to speak.

dam shame really such a burden for both parties involved.

What I'm saying is they seem to only be using it ONE way... to send their "messages" to the masses... not to atone to the masses when their messages have been FUBAR.

"i believe the folks who set their life up to "instruct" others on how to live so God loves ya , Often feel the students they crave need them . a sense of entitlement and purpose can become warped to set them apart from reality so to speak."

keen insight pond ...and then they are shocked when they don't get that 'craving' from the students

...yeah, and it doesn't need to be a 'burden'... that seems to occur when there's no balance between 'teacher' and 'student'... when there's no longer a willingness to 'learn' because there's been so much krap shoved down their throats...

They know alot of information they have studied alot. Both Johns are very serious about what the bible means to their entire life.

practical application ?

see it is like the engineer who figures the math exactness and then when the rocket flies it falls apart and they take it personal regardless of the the pilot flying the plane. How could that happen it was measured and we worked for everything we have ever known on that formula!

it is sometimes very much important to fix the ego that is being fed.... and it isnt being fed by pilots amoung us, the plane is what they want to make sure has their name on it! pilots are a dime a dozen and hey they might have hurt their precious plane with error!

they erase people from the equation I think sure God first,(bible and word study first even) well the fact remain God doesnt get hurt people do.

But it has never been about people it is the word and nothing but the word. people are just a side line involved in the work they do.

*HEAVY sigh* Eyes I guess at this point in our exchanges all that's left for me to do is to offer you a big dish of biscuits and gravy.

Btw, my dear -- If you should happen to find a couple strands of hair in it, I assure you that they're not mine.

Hmmmm....I love bisquits and gravy!!

HI AGAIN, JEFF BLACKBURN AND JOHN LYNN!........CHECKING IN AGAIN HERE AT YOUR GREASESPOT CES/STFI FORUM TO SEE IF YOU'VE POSTED AGAIN OR NOT!...........LOOKS LIKE "NOT"!!............................

FROM YOUR ARTICLE, "OUR VIEW OF CHRISTIAN SPIRITUALITY".......

Learning to live in the “fruit of the spirit” is an important part of growing in authentic spirituality, and this moves us toward Christ-likeness. The holy spirit within us gently influences us to experience and evidence more love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control (Gal. 5:22-23). As we learn to cooperate with the holy spirit within us, and have faith that the spirit is working within us, we find that these “fruit” become more and more a part of our character and personality. Authentic spirituality is also indicated by genuine growth in the fruit of the spirit, especially those areas that we most struggle with.

SO FAR, YOU HAVE NOT EVIDENCED MUCH OF YOUR "LEARNING TO LIVE IN THE FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT" HERE ON THIS THREAD!........ARE YOU STILL COOPERATING "WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT WITHIN" YOU??.......UNLESS EGREGIOUS REFUSAL TO COMMUNICATE IS A "NEW FRUIT" HITHERTO UNKNOWN FROM GALATIANS5:22,23.......THERE DOES'NT SEEM TO BE MUCH OF THE OTHER NINE FRUIT INCORPORATED INTO YOUR "CHARACTER AND PERSONALITY" AS EVIDENCED ON THIS THREAD IN YOUR FORUM!!..........BASED ON WHAT YOU'VE "EVIDENCED" HERE, DO YOU BELIEVE YOU HAVE "INDICATED" "AUTHENTIC SPIRITUALITY" BY YOUR REFUSAL TO POST SOME REPLIES??......IS HONEST COMMUNICATION WITH YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN CHRIST, WHO MEAN YOU ABSOLUTELY NO HARM, ONE OF "THOSE AREAS" YOU "MOST STRUGGLE WITH"??............STILL HOPING YOU'LL POST SOME ANSWERS FOR US HERE AT THE GREASESPOT..........YOU'VE DONE IT BEFORE...........SURELY YOU CAN DO IT AGAIN!!.........THANKS!...................PEACE.

GOOD EVENING ONCE AGAIN, JEFF BLACKBURN AND JOHN LYNN!..........HOPING TO SEE A POST FROM EITHER OF YOU GUYS HERE AT YOUR FORUM!.........STILL NOTHING,........NOT A WORD!......................

FROM YOUR ARTICLE, "ETHICAL REFLECTIONS: BEING TRUTHFUL-THE FIRST RUNG OF CHRISTIAN ETHICS"............

Christian ethics has to do with proper conduct, but does not just look at the tip of the iceberg. It addresses the root of sinfulness in our hearts and commands us to bring into the light the hidden things, the deceptions, the masks that we wear to protect ourselves from being found out. The funny thing is, God has already found us out in Christ and accepted us long before we were ready to accept that acceptance and come into the light.

DO EITHER OF YOU GUYS, OR ANYONE ON YOUR BOARD OF DIRECTORS AT CES/STFI, STAND BY THESE WORDS??..........ARE YOU SO BUSY SUING EACH OTHER THAT "CHRISTIAN ETHICS", AS YOU DEFINE THAT TERM, IS NO LONGER A PRIORITY FOR YOU??..........DOES YOUR EGREGIOUS SILENCE ABOUT ALL YOU HAVE POSTED HERE PREVIOUSLY, DISPLAY YOUR WILLFUL REFUSAL TO OBEY YOUR "CHRISTIAN ETHICS"?.......WHICH ETHICS, AS YOU STATE ABOVE, "COMMANDS US TO BRING INTO THE LIGHT THE HIDDEN THINGS, THE DECEPTIONS, THE MASKS THAT WE WEAR TO PROTECT OURSELVES FROM BEING FOUND OUT."???.......

WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE PROTECTING YOURSELVES FROM??...........WHAT IS IT THAT YOU FEAR "BEING FOUND OUT" BY ANSWERING MY QUESTIONS???..........I REMAIN HOPEFUL THAT YOUR "PROPER CONDUCT" WILL BE DEMONSTRATED BY YOUR TAKING "THE FIRST RUNG OF CHRISTIAN ETHICS", BY BEING TRUTHFUL WITH YOUR FRIENDS HERE AT THE GREASESPOT CAFE.............THANKS FOR POSTING YOUR REPLIES HERE!................PEACE.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING, JEFF BLACKBURN AND JOHN LYNN!.......THOUGHT MAYBE YOU'D PROVIDE ANOTHER "ITEM" FOR ME TO PUT ON MY LIST OF THINGS TO BE THANKFUL FOR, BY POSTING SOME REPLIES TO MY QUESTIONS HERE ON YOUR GREASESPOT CAFE FORUM!!............APPARENTLY, TAKING THAT FIRST STEP ON "THE RUNG OF CHRISTIAN ETHICS" IS REALLY NOT ANYWHERE NEAR BEING A PRIORITY FOR EITHER OF YOU GUYS, OR ANYONE ON YOUR BOARD OF DIRECTORS!!...........

FROM YOUR ARTICLE, "ETHICAL REFLECTIONS: BEING TRUTHFUL-THE FIRST RUNG OF CHRISTIAN ETHICS"............

We are to put on this new self as an act of our will, with faith that the spirit of God is in us to support this change of lifestyle. This new lifestyle is based on true righteousness and holiness, with honesty at the foundation. That is why the very first moral commandment that follows concerns honesty:

Ephesians 4:25

So then, putting away falsehood, let all of us speak the truth to our neighbors, for we are members of one another.

To speak the truth to our neighbors means that we are speaking the truth first to ourselves, and no longer allowing ourselves to live in deception. If we ask the Lord to reveal the true state of our hearts, he will. It may not be flattering, but it is liberating. When we see that what is really motivating us is fear, doubt, hurt, anger, envy, etc., we can repent and choose to be motivated by love for God and neighbor. As long as we are living in darkness, we have no choice but to walk according to the flesh.

IT'S VERY DIFFICULT FOR ANY OF US TO KNOW IF YOU FOLKS "ARE SPEAKING THE TRUTH FIRST TO OURSELVES" IF YOU'RE NOT SPEAKING AT ALL TO YOUR "NEIGHBORS" HERE AT THE GREASESPOT!!.........WE HAVE NO CLUE AS TO WHAT "THE TRUE STATE" OF YOUR HEARTS THE LORD HAS REVEALED TO YOU, IS.......SINCE YOU SEEM "HELLBENT" ON NOT SPEAKING TO US HERE!!!........HOW ARE WE TO KNOW "WHAT IS REALLY MOTIVATING" YOU, OR WHETHER OR NOT YOU HAVE REPENTED AND CHOSEN "TO BE MOTIVATED BY LOVE FOR GOD AND NEIGHBOR" IF YOU DETERMINE NOT TO EVEN SPEAK WITH YOUR GREASESPOT NEIGHBORS???........STILL HOPING YOU'LL DECIDE TO FOLLOW "THE VERY FIRST MORAL COMMANDMENT" BY BEING HONEST AND TRUTHFUL IN POSTING SOME ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONS YOUR NEIGHBORS HERE HAVE ASKED YOU!!..............THANKS, AND............................PEACE!

Happy Thanksgiving to you DWBH! I hope you had a wonderful time spending it with family and/or friends. Like yourself, I still managed to find the time to make a few posts here on Greasespot -- of course we (my family and friends) will be having our big dinner celebration tomorrow so I don't anticipate being able to spend much time here then. Some might find that something to be thankful for, in itself. :)

HI AGAIN, JEFF BLACKBURN AND JOHN LYNN!.........STILL PATIENTLY CHECKING HERE AT YOUR FORUM TO SEE IF YOU'VE POSTED ANYTHING YET!........APPARENTLY, BEING TRUTHFUL AND HONEST IS EXTREMELY DIFFICULT FOR YOU GUYS, SINCE YOU HAVE CHOSEN TO REMAIN STAUNCHLY SILENT, REFUSING TO COMMUNIUCATE WITH YOUR GREASESPOT CAFE NEIGHBORS!...........

Even after being Christian for years, we too often resist the light of ethical scrutiny and avoid self-disclosure. Religion, as opposed to godliness, is often a catalyst to such denial and deception, because it holds out strict standards for right conduct without allowing open disclosure of temptation or sin. The Church ought to be a place for saints to learn to talk openly about the sin that continues to dwell in them, despite their best efforts to renounce it. This is the best way to cleanse the heart, which will then prompt pure hearted words and deeds.

IT APPEARS THAT IT IS AGAINST YOUR RELIGION TO POST ANY REPLIES TO THE QUESTIONS I ASKED OF YOU ON THE FIRST POST OF THIS THREAD!........IS IT YOUR RELIGION WHICH IS THE "CATALYST" CAUSING YOU TO "RESIST THE LIGHT OF ETHICAL SCRUTINY AND AVOID SELF-DISCLOSURE" HERE AT YOUR GREASESPOT FORUM??.........OR, DO YOU EXPECT US TO BELIEVE THAT YOUR SILENCE HERE IS EVIDENCE OF YOUR FORM OF "GODLINESS"??.......NONE OF MY QUESTIONS ASKS YOU TO "TALK OPENLY ABOUT THE SIN" THAT CONTINUES TO DWELL IN YOU TWO, OR ANY MEMBER OF YOUR BOARD OF DIRECTORS!!........THEY ARE SIMPLE, STRAIGHT FORWARD, AND HONEST QUESTIONS WHICH YOUR PREVIOIUS POSTS HERE HAVE PROMPTED!.......THEY CALL FOR SIMPLE, STRAIGHT FORWARD AND HONEST ANSWERS, NOT A PUBLIC CONFESSION OF ANY SINS ANY OF YOU MAY HAVE COMMITTED!!........THEY ARE ASKED NOT TO "TRAP" YOU, BUT RATHER TO "PROMPT PURE HEARTED WORDS" FROM YOU IN RESPONSE TO PURE HEARTED QUESTIONS!!........STILL HOPING YOU'LL STEP UP ONTO THAT "FIRST RUNG OF CHRISTIAN ETHICS" BY POSTING SOME PURE HEARTED WORDS HERE!!....................THANKS!........................PEACE.

Edited by Don'tWorryBeHappy

GOOD EVENING ONCE AGAIN, JEFF BLACKBURN AND JOHN LYNN!.........WAS HOPING THAT, BY NOW, YOU'D HAVE TAKEN THAT FIRST STEP UP ON "THE RUNG OF CHRISTIAN ETHICS", AND POSTED SOME REPLIES HERE!......OBVIOUSLY, THE FIRST STEP IS THE HARDEST FOR YOU.......SO HARD, IN FACT, THAT THERE STILL ARE NO "PURE HEARTED WORDS" FROM EITHER OF YOU HERE!!............WHY?.............

FROM YOUR ARTICLE, "THE PRIMARY FOCUS OF CHRISTIAN LEADERSHIP: ENCOURAGING OTHERS WITH HEALTHY TEACHING".........

It is an interesting fact to those of us who were taught that “doctrine” meant “right believing” or “right teaching” that the terms “right” and “doctrine” (or “teaching”) never occur together in the New Testament. What is coupled are the terms “healthy” (or “sound”) and “doctrine.” A commitment to being right, even about the Bible, is about self; promoting what is healthy or sound is about others. To be Christ-like servant/leaders requires us to be all about the welfare of others. We use our knowledge appropriately to serve others, and to wash their feet, not to elevate ourselves above them because we are “right” and they are “wrong.”

YOUR TOTAL LACK OF RESPONSE HERE ON YOUR GREASESPOT CAFE FORUM IS SURELY NOT DEMONSTRATIVE OF YOU BEING "ALL ABOUT THE WELFARE OF OTHERS"!!.........DO YOU GUYS, OR ANYONE ON YOUR BOARD OF DIRECTORS, STILL ASPIRE OR CLAIM TO BE "CHRIST-LIKE SERVANT/LEADERS"??.......WILL ANY OF YOU EVER BE CONSIDERATE ENOUGH OF YOUR NEIGHBORS HERE AT THE SPOT, TO "SERVE" US SOME ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONS YOUR NUMEROUS POSTS HERE HAVE RAISED??............IS YOUR MINISTRY REALLY "ALL ABOUT" "PROMOTING WHAT IS HEALTHY OR SOUND"??.........ARE YOU TRULY COMMITTED TO USING YOUR "KNOWLEDGE APPROPRIATELY TO SERVE OTHERS"??.......OR, ARE YOU HAPLESSLY FOCUSED ONLY ON YOURSELVES AND COVERING UP THE FACTS REGARDING WHAT HAPPENED IN YOUR MINISTRY, AND WHAT IS HAPPENING TODAY AS A RESULT OF ANY MISTAKES OR CHANGES YOU HAVE MADE??......AS YOU STATE, IT'S NOT ABOUT BEING "RIGHT", OR "WRONG"......IT'S ABOUT BEING HONEST, TRANSPARENT, AND, MOST IMPORTANTLY, "ALL ABOUT THE WELFARE OF OTHERS"!!.........ARE WE GREASESPOTTERS TOO FAR BENEATH YOU TO BE WORTHY OF SOME HONEST ANSWERS???......... A COUPLE OF POSTS FROM YOU GUYS WOULD SURE GO A LONG WAY TOWARD "PROMOTING" OUR HEALTHY ATTITUDE TOWARD CES/STFI!!..........STILL PATIENTLY WAITING FOR YOU TO POST HERE!!......................THANKS!.......................PEACE.

Edited by Don'tWorryBeHappy

HELLO ONCE AGAIN, JEFF BLACKBURN AND JOHN LYNN!!........I WAS HOPING THAT, PERHAPS YOUR RENEWED COMMITTMENT TO BE "ALL ABOUT THE WELFARE OF OTHERS" MIGHT HAVE ENCOURAGED YOU "SERVANT/LEADERS" TO POST A COUPLE OF REPLIES TO MY QUESTIONS HERE!......IT SEEMS YOU ARE'NT REALLY "ALL ABOUT" MUCH OTHER THAN YOUR CONTINUED COMMITTMENT TO TOTAL AVERSION OF ANY "ACCOUNTING" AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO DO HERE ON YOUR GREASESPOT FORUM!!...........

FROM YOUR ARTICLE, "THE PRIMARY FOCUS OF CHRISTIAN LEADERSHIP: ENCOURAGING OTHERS WITH HEALTHY TEACHING".........

It is almost axiomatic that unhealthful teaching of the Word of God feeds and even causes mental illness, or “bad fruit,” in biblical terms. This would explain why there are so many professing Christians in mental hospitals. They have digested so many lies, myths and toxic teachings that weaken them to the point that the stresses and demands of life cause them to disconnect from reality. “Insanity” is characterized by a disconnection from reality and a withdrawal into one’s own mind and experience. A person is recognized as being on the road to recovery when he begins to take an interest in people and things outside of himself. To the extent that we are self-absorbed we are quite literally and technically “insane” to some extent.

TO WHAT "EXTENT" ARE YOU, JEFF, AND JOHN, AND THE MEMBERS OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF CES/STFI, "SELF-ABSORBED"??........YOU CERTAINLY HAVE DEMONSTRATED NO GENUINE CONCERN FOR "THE WELFARE OF OTHERS" HERE AT THE SPOT!!......YOU HAVE STATED IN OTHER POSTS AT THE GREASESPOT, THAT THERE WERE "MISTAKES" MADE IN YOUR TEACHINGS, AND IN SOME OF THE PRACTICES ENGAGED IN BY YOUR MINISTRY'S "SERVANT/LEADERS" AT THE BOD LEVEL.........HOW ARE WE TO KNOW WHAT "UNHEALTHFUL TEACHING OF THE WORD OF GOD" YOUR MINISTRY HAS PUT FORTH IF YOU WILL NOT TELL US??.......THERE ARE VARIOUS EVIDENCES OF THE "BAD FRUIT" YOUR "UNHEALTHY" TEACHINGS HAVE SPAWNED, AS OUTLINED BY THE LETTER YOU POSTED HERE ALMOST ONE YEAR AGO!!.........HAS IT CAUSED "MENTAL ILLNESS" TOO?......DOES YOUR ABJECT SILENCE HERE ON YOUR FORUM INDICATE A "DISCONNECTION FROM REALITY AND A WITHDRAWAL INTO ONE'S OWN MIND AND EXPERIENCE" AT THE BOD LEVEL OF YOUR MINISTRY??......HOW IS ANYONE TO KNOW IF YOU REFUSE TO ADDRESS THESE ISSUES??............HOPING ALL IS WELL WITH YOUR BOARD OF DIRECTORS, AND THAT YOU WILL POST SOME ANSWERS FOR US TO LET US KNOW THE STATE OF THE "HEALTH" OF YOUR TEACHINGS!!......................THANKS.........................PEACE.

Another Dan,

He was quoting John Lynn as if John was responding to this thread. He just pulled a quote out of a letter that wasn't related. He was misrepresenting John Lynn and taunting DWBH. When I found out where the quote was from, I deleted the misleading posts and told Larry that I was going to do it.

Another Dan,

He was quoting John Lynn as if John was responding to this thread. He just pulled a quote out of a letter that wasn't related. He was misrepresenting John Lynn and taunting DWBH. When I found out where the quote was from, I deleted the misleading posts and told Larry that I was going to do it.

I understood when I read it that LNM's post was from Lynn's earlier post from a couple of years ago was it? Just the same, I suspect that what John Lynn said on that thread at that time still applies to this thread since his earlier 2 posts had been already mentioned by others on this thread, and the fact that

sirvaliant in post #27 on THIS thread wrote (10 Oct. 2007):

Hi folks,

I haven't been out here in quite a while, saw that some of you are curious as to the current state of affairs within CES. Feel free to give us a call us at 888-255-6189.

If you want to talk to JAL, we can give you his cell number when you call.

God bless,

Matthew

pawtucket threatens to delete Larry's posts....

I don't agree with that.

Another Dan,

Expressing an opinion without knowing the facts. I don't agree with that.

Edited by Oakspear