GreaseSpot Cafe

Happy Birthday Tonto

T-Bone

Seriously, Tonto - I'm not asking anyone for directions. I think your birthday party is that way.

lnrgtnt.jpg

To my WOW sister, Corps buddy, best friend and wife...I am truly thankful for you...love T-Bone

Happy Birthday Tonto,roses.gifMay All the Joy and Love you give to Your Family, Friends and Loved One's be doubled back to You; and continue to grow like a seed planted in the Garden of all the many hearts Your Love and Life touches and impacts!e166fbbc.gifHappyBirthday.jpgBirthday-3.gif

11b2c2ee.gif55c8857c.gifI Love You Tonto, RainbowsGirl

Edited by RainbowsGirl

Happy Birthday, Tonto!

43208.jpg I'd just love to host an elegant ladies' tea party for your birthday.

As soon as we turn into elegant ladies, I'll arrange one! Cheers!

Have a grand day celebrating with T-Bone! Cheers to Tonto!

Suda

My birthday started out with me waking up around 3am with what felt like a stomach virus. I would like to have called in sick but we had a full schedule, so off to work I went. As the day progressed I began to feel better and I had a few minutes to peek at greasespot. I want all you guys/ya'll to know it really brightened my day to see all of your greetings and "cards".

Thank you, thank you, thank you all for all the warm wishes and cool pictures and cult birthday song. :wink2: And Tommy, this will be our "secret rendevous" at the " 'cue".