GreaseSpot Cafe

"65th twi anniversary"

penguin

Hey all! So today is the big "65th" anniversary according to twi standards. What fun things are you going to do?

I was originally going to ignore it, but as a coincidence, I am going to a church picnic!! The difference 2 years of freedom makes!

My condolences to anyone, like copenhagen, who has to put in an appearance at twi or a long hiccup of the festivities.

I wonder how many Way disciples they will have this year and which lucky cities will get them?

I guess their theme verse will be John 10:10?

With apologies to Joyful Noise: I am going to dance all day and pray destrution of The Way. I am going to dance all night and give this cult back to the devil to despite.

Sowwy! I've been a bad, bad boy(been hunting sqiwells, hehehe) Apologies to Elmew Fudd.

and pull your hubbies finger and have him pull your's

Sorry belle I can't get that scene outta my mind.

:biglaugh: Bulwinkl, if there was a Mr. Belle, I can assure you there would be some finger pullin'. :confused:

Sadly, it's just me and a cute little four-legged, fingerless daughter who doesn't understand or appreciate the finer art of finger pulling.

Oops, I missed the anniversary. Completely forgot. Well, I did nothing for the anniversary. I think I watched college football that day and hoped all the Ohio teams would lose.

If I remember right, the bible advised us not to get caught up in rituals, so why would the anniversary be such a big deal anyway.

David

I traveled out of state to visit my "natural-man" family.

And I didn't ask leadership's permission before I did it.

And I didn't file a travel plan with leadership.

And I didn't contact the leadership of that state when I got there.

(Of course, to be very honest, I never did that when I was "in". I always let the folks I lived with know where I was going, but as a matter of friendship and courtesy, not because I was required to do so.)

Edited by Kevlar2000

Well, my time will be used to surf the net, which the innies are not supposed to do - according to TWIts in leadership. Knowing that it does 'NOT' lead to spiritual possetion or 'Debbil' spirit controll. And I will also be enjoying my free time knowing that i "DON"T" have to make a 'TWI Court Ordered' "Manditory" apperance at the festivities.