GreaseSpot Cafe

Is is Possible ?

Goey

I suppose I should have more sympathy for WTH.

After all, ultimately, he WANTS to play with the big boys, but he's outside his weight class.

So, he tries to pretend he can keep up, by plagiarizing smarter-sounding words.

He's tried to ape my posting style other times-as if function proceeds immediately from form.

It's the sincerest of flattery, although otherwise unsuccessful.

Having been unable to pass off the words of others as his own, he's unable to keep up.

Therefore, he can quit the field, or attempt some deception.

In this case, the deception is that OTHERS can't post without plagiarizing as well,

as if HIS low standards are OUR standards.

Also, an intellectual dishonesty in his own posts makes it easier to imagine dishonesty

in others-or at least to PRETEND they are.

Doesn't make anything he's doing right-it's deceptive, and dishonest.

However, we can understand his desperation, and sympathize a bit.

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All men are born with a sexual predatory nature. One of Dr. Wierwille's problems was that he allowed that nature to get the better of him at various times in his life.

They were excesses; but not quite as bad I think as Solomon's excesses who had 700-1000 wives.

Maybe Wierwille's problem was he was born in the wrong time period? Maybe if he had been around in Solomon's time, or other times when men had many many wives, he wouldn't have been hassled so much by some posters.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha good one

the man of my dreams to marry

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

All men are born with a sexual predatory nature. One of Dr. Wierwille's problems was that he allowed that nature to get the better of him at various times in his life.

They were excesses; but not quite as bad I think as Solomon's excesses who had 700-1000 wives.

Maybe Wierwille's problem was he was born in the wrong time period? Maybe if he had been around in Solomon's time, or other times when men had many many wives, he wouldn't have been hassled so much by some posters.

Oldie isn't really far off the mark according to some socialogists.

The Basic Sexual Nature of Man

To get the answer to who or what Solomon's wives were one would have to be shown from within one's self by the Lords. I can not answer who or what Solomon's wives were. I would not be believed.

But I will state that they were not people-women. In my understanding of course.

I can not dictate anything to any body.

You could play with this for a while though-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solomon

To get the answer to who or what Solomon's wives were one would have to be shown from within one's self by the Lords. I can not answer who or what Solomon's wives were. I would not be believed.

But I will state that they were not people-women. In my understanding of course.

I can not dictate anything to any body.

You could play with this for a while though-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solomon

Well, THAT certainly clarified what he meant. NOT!

Edited by Larry N Moore

:jump:

James Miller on the sexual nature of man:

"At any rate the best way to understand his sexual nature is to observe sex in his relatives, the animals. A typical example of sex among the animals is seen by observing the dog. "

Oh yeah. Aaaaaah. YES! This is why I will continue to come to GS. I couldn't make this stuff up if I TRIED. There's gems here people. GOLD.

I'll leave it to Mr. Miller to do the long term observation of sex amongst dogs. It's really inviting and I know I could learn a lot, but I'll stick to humans.

As far as humans go, I'd - wait. Sorry. I can't continue. The Laugh Meter's PEGGED. :biglaugh:

Oldie isn't really far off the mark according to some socialogists.

The Basic Sexual Nature of Man

That website says the writer there studied math and physics.

He doesn't seem to have even STUDIED Sociology much (if at all),

let along achieved any degree with it.

Where did "according to some socialogists" come in?

:jump:

James Miller on the sexual nature of man:

"At any rate the best way to understand his sexual nature is to observe sex in his relatives, the animals. A typical example of sex among the animals is seen by observing the dog. "

Oh yeah. Aaaaaah. YES! This is why I will continue to come to GS. I couldn't make this stuff up if I TRIED. There's gems here people. GOLD.

I'll leave it to Mr. Miller to do the long term observation of sex amongst dogs. It's really inviting and I know I could learn a lot, but I'll stick to humans.

As far as humans go, I'd - wait. Sorry. I can't continue. The Laugh Meter's PEGGED. :biglaugh:

If someone had said this in the CFS class,

there at least would have been a pretext to show some of the live classes

that sex-with-the-dog video.

Since he never studied zoology or veterinary medicine, however,

I'm hesitant to consider JM as any sort of expert on dogs,

so I'm not sure how authoritative his webpage is on them.

Edited by WordWolf

quote: Maybe Wierwille's problem was he was born in the wrong time period? Maybe if he had been around in Solomon's time, or other times when men had many many wives, he wouldn't have been hassled so much by some posters.

Bullseye! They won't admit it, but they think even having that much sexual desire is evil.

Not evil noooo. According to galatians though...enough sexual desire to be lascivious, a fornicator and adulterer, not to mention drugging and raping unwilling young victims is something that someone who is of the flesh and has no inheritance in the kingdom of God does....NOT a man of the spirit.

God`s words, not mine....

Frankly, I don`t trust a man of the flesh concerning spiritual matters...period.

EVEN God forbid the scriptures didn`t soundly condemn such behavior....the simple fact of how badly those actions hurt people...the long lasting harmfull impact..... would wake up the most calloused to realise that it was a really really bad thing to do to people.

I have to wonder if the guys defending this stuff...were this cruel before twi, or was it association with the group and it`s dogma that developed the callouses on your hearts?

I have to think it isn`t just exposure to twi doctrine because I have met so many decent and honorable men that didn`t take this rout.

Edited by rascal

Could u even thing a person involved with twi

in a twig with WTH Oldies and johneee boy.

Much worse vp wow enough to warp a mind.

Got any drug in your pocket tonight?

She looks nice i think she needs the love of God.

After you finish I'll hit her that will help her

you know all women are liars.

Freak

if we were on the other tread i would have to give a verse for the

other freak.

Gen 6:18

Peace

Edited by Danny

Good points Danny, the women are just whining to damned much...just need someone to smack their irritating mosquito selves to shut em up.

Too bad our spouses don`t do a better job of keeping us in line, darn em (yeah he really said that about mine)

Wierwille was just fine...it`s us ditzy women that cannot handle anything as normal and natural as a drugging, raping, fornicating, adulterous minister...I mean gee whiz what`s NOT to like about the fellow?

Edited by rascal

quote: Maybe Wierwille's problem was he was born in the wrong time period? Maybe if he had been around in Solomon's time, or other times when men had many many wives, he wouldn't have been hassled so much by some posters.

Bullseye! They won't admit it, but they think even having that much sexual desire is evil.

Show me where Solomon drugged and raped women. Show me where he taught that he'd heal them with his 'manhood.'

The issue isn't vp's amount of sexual desire, nor is it the time period that he was born, The issue is HOW he chose to use people - young girls at that - to fulfill his sexual desires. Another issue is manipulation.

The very fact that you're so impressed with his amount of sexual desire says more about you than it does about anyone else. The amount isn't evil. The desire isn't evil. Even a GREAT amount isn't evil. Manipulation, drugging, lying and rape are evil.

Edited by doojable

Exactly Dooj...

I cannot imagine believing this was either normal or even remotely acceptible.

For 7 years these guys have been calling the women who came forth liars, and when too many came forth to deny, then they were blamed, their reputations, their motives, their intelligence questioned....now it is finally out....wierwille really didn`t do anything all that bad...the error is in OUR understanding when we make a big deal out of it.

They knew all along what he did, they just didn`t care.

In War we call it damage not intended.

See its ok he was the king he was more sexed up then the rest of us.

I think if you read the OT its very clear God didn't want a man to have all them wives.

But what the hey he was the king.

Was that a set up?

I couldn't see the man behind the curtain.

I bet u within the week old jean will be here saying

John never hit me.

Like I couldn't sit here and change my Id and post on a different name.

Good morning to you, too. Say hi to everybody else in the asylum for me.

Ahhh......

So loving. I bet you're proud. Did that make you feel powerful?

Compensating?

Edited by doojable

Show me where Solomon drugged and raped women. Show me where he taught that he'd heal them with his 'manhood.'

The issue isn't vp's amount of sexual desire, nor is it the time period that he was born, The issue is HOW he chose to use people - young girls at that - to fulfill his sexual desires. Another issue is manipulation.

The very fact that you're so impressed with his amount of sexual desire says more about you than it does about anyone else. The amount isn't evil. The desire isn't evil. Even a GREAT amount isn't evil. Manipulation, drugging, lying and rape are evil.

I suspect Solomon didn't have to drug women; he was the King and could have any woman he wanted. He was the King and women flocked to him; just like they flocked to Wierwille. Like some kind of a rock star.

I don't know why he had to use drugs though; he had all the women without them. That was wrong for sure. But maybe he did it just to loosen them up? You know the uptight ones. I never tried it, but I heard that some of these date rape drugs enhance the sexual desire. Sort of like a sexual aid.

BTW most if not all men fantisize about young women. That is a fact of nature and any guy who disputes this is either lying or gay.