GreaseSpot Cafe

Happy Birthday Catcup!

A la prochaine

Just sending my happy birthday greetings along to you, too. Enjoy your day! :dance:

Happy Birthday!!!

Charlie’s™ Tuna Melt Wraps

Ingredients:

(4) Mission® Low Carb Soft Taco Size Flour Tortillas

1 (7 oz.) pouch or 2 (3 oz.) pouches of StarKist Flavor Fresh Pouch® Tuna (Chunk Light or Albacore)

1/2 cup diced celery

2 Tbsp. of sweet green pickle relish

1/2 cup or 4 oz. of light mayonnaise

1 tsp. of lemon juice

1 cup of sharp Cheddar cheese (shredded)

Directions:

If broiling, pre-heat oven on broil to 350°F. In a bowl, combine the tuna, celery, pickle relish, light mayonnaise and lemon juice, mixing well to create the “tuna melt” mix. Down the center of each tortilla, place an equal portion of the tuna mix and top each with 1/4 cup of Cheddar cheese. Place each prepared tortilla on a broiler pan and place under the broiler (for microwaves, use a microwave-safe plate) and cook until the cheese begins to bubble (approximately 11/2 -2 minutes). Once each tuna melt is cooked, fold the long end of the tortilla over ingredients and roll tightly and transfer them to individual plates.

Prep Time: 10-15 minutes

Prep Tool: Microwave or Oven Broiler

Serves: 4

CatCupSaucerSet.jpg

HAPPIEST OF BIRTHDAYS, CATCUP!!!!

Thank you so much for your wisdom, experience and willingness to share what you know, what you've seen and what you've experienced. Your time and words have helped more than you could ever know. :knuddel:

You are truly special and very loved!

Edited by Belle

Happy Birthday Catcup!

What you have shared on these boards has helped me immensely, both in my own personal life and growth but in my ability to help others. I could not thank you enough for what you have shared.

Here is hoping that you have an absolutely wonderful birthday doing whatever the heck you want to do. :drink:

• 1 month later...