GreaseSpot Cafe

But What About the Money?

now I see

It was all shipped to HQ and was secretly burried there.

If anyone wants a map, I have several hundred copies that I'll sell for $29.95 ea.

All are Aramaic originals. (For English Translations add $1.99 ea.)

Ohio residents add 6 percent sales tax. Offer voild where prohibited.

Edited by Goey

I don't know, but he once said that Nelson Rockefeller had all the gold in Fort Knox shipped somewhere else in 1975.

Oh heck, IIRC in Adv. Class'79 he said something about the gold in FT Knox being removed via devil spirits. I remember because he was talking about being able to pass a solid through a solid.

It never made much sense to me so I chose not to believe it.

Edited by doojable

Oh heck, IIRC in Adv. '79 he said something about the gold in FT Knox being removed via devil spirits. I remember because he was talking about being able to pass a solid through a solid.

Hmmm. I wonder if that may have been one of the old vicmeister's explanation where some of the money may have gone.. kinda like a defense before charges were laid..

some kind of ace in the hole..

"We are missing five million bucks.."

"oh, devils musta teleported it.."

:biglaugh:

I was "shadowing" one of the hot shots upstairs at the little office building by VP's house around 1980. They had some of the muckity mucks together talking aobut gold, and one kinda looked at me like I shouldn't be there for the gold discussion.

But I can't remember if they were taking physical gold or just investing some of their vast sums in it. And I saw the map on the table of the five locations where the gold was buried. Goey's maps are fake ... I'll sell one map for each location for one American Gold Eagle. Once I have your gold, you'll definitely know where the gold is. :evildenk:

This is from the thread TWI 1, 2, & 3 reprinted from Waydale, Dave And*erson is who's post it's from:

"Seems to me it was Step 3 that got Wierwille. God, I just have to laugh at R D's report about the gold stashes. And what's really funny, is that, knowing Wierwille, the amount stashed in the various limbs must have been only the tip of the iceburg."

This sounds like it is referring to another thread on Waydale.  There's also a comment further down from someone else about a gambling loss in Las Vegas.

Does anyone know what this is referring to?