GreaseSpot Cafe

What's this guy selling at Home Depot?

Sudo

Ahhh (((((((Sudo)))))))),

Is that really Him or a look-a-like??? If it is Him, like us all, his age is really showing. I guess it is strange to see him. Last I saw him was in the late 80's....somewhere around then???

Humble-pie is hard to swallow when you fall from such a high pedestal as he has; although, I wouldn't really know, I've never had to fall very far to be humbled!

I don't know His Heart just his misdeeds and the tremendous pain and suffering His dished out so liberally! Horrendously sad and cruel realties!

I sure would hate to be in His shoes on any level; particularly with GOD!

In the end He is the only one that it truly matters that sees and knows our hearts.. GOD is the only One who truly does know and see all...far more than we could ever know...so thankful I am not a judge or a persecutor of anyone! I wouldn't take that job for anything! Only GOD could stand to see or deal with ALL that really goes on in this world!

Edited by RainbowsGirl

Well the name on the apron seems to say

Hi I'm

Hank

But there is another nametag too ... so if it is Craig, he now has to wear a nametag ...

I knew a guy witha business that always kept him busy ... then he got a regular 40 hour / week job and was much happier. Maybe Craig would like this better, though he is a rather extreme case.

Seeing as how this is in the Just Plain Silly forum, I hope that it's pretty clear it is NOT a real picture of the fallen mogfart.

The face comes from the WayDale gallery portion of the Cafe here, which, I will grant shows much more (and darker) hair than he's probably sporting today.

The inspiration comes from the fallen mogfart's job, which has been confirmed.

Hank is definitely younger. Take a closer look at the hair. Craig was going bald in the later years of his reign. Plus, he was getting a belly. His smile is different. Craig always smiled with one nostril higher than the other. Where ever you got this picture, you should send one of Craig. Let the guy know he is more blessed than his look alike.

Edited by YID

Hap,

Naw.. I didn't do the photo work. I'm not that good. Belle sent me that pic and I just had to post it. I didn't ask her first, though, and then I got to thinking she might have been ticked that I did it. But I DID give her credit. Aw... if State beats Kentucky today she won't be mad at me any longer. :)

sudo

>A little boy got on the bus, sat next to a man reading a book, and noticed

>he had his collar on backwards. The little boy asked why he wore his collar

>backwards. The man, who was a priest, said. " I am a Father."

> The little boy replied. "My Daddy doesn't wear his collar like

>that."The priest looked up from his book and answered. "I am the Father of

>many."The boy said. "My Dad has 4 boys, 4 girls and two grandchildren and

>he doesn't wear his collar that way!

>

>The priest, getting impatient, said. "I am the Father of hundreds" and went

>back to reading his book.The little boy sat quietly thinking for a while,

>then leaned over and said: "Maybe you should wear a condom and your pants

>backwards instead of your collar.

:biglaugh: Me ticked about this?? Puh-lease!! I thought it was funny and wanted to share - I'm glad you posted it. I just didn't do it here since I put it in the preacher wanna be's thread.

I wish, too, that I could take credit for the incredible photoshop work, but a co-worker did it for me, and I do think he did a dang good job. That was the best pic of the great forehead that I could find, which is why he has so much non-gray hair.

Sudo, do my eyes deceive me??? My DAWGS really beat KY???? :o

Ok, Mississippi State fans, YOU GOT YOUR TURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to all of you. My poor Cats....boohoo.... Gators got ate, too....boohoo...

Yeah, the last pic I saw of Craig, he had very little hair on top. It was fun thinking it was really him!!!!!!!!!