GreaseSpot Cafe

Single vs. Separated vs. Divorced

This really gets my goat.

Single = not married...therefore, available...unless someone choses to be emotionally and/or physically not available.

Separated = Married, but living apart from their spouse...either working on reconciliation, or mediation towards a divorce...therefore, not available.

Divorced = Not married anymore. The paper is in hand, and when the individual decides or works toward being available again...

I'm tired of the watered down definitions that is adding to this world's sick and incideous breakdown of human beings and their integrity.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Wacky,

I know what you mean.

For the record...

Me.

I am Single, never married.

I have no children. (unless you count my cat).

My handle has to do with racquetball.

(Wacky, you can post that pic I sent you. I haven't been able to figure out how to do it)

LOLOL Z... and you think I am so skilled? icon_confused.gif:confused:--> Sorry...dunno how to do it icon_frown.gif:(-->

There is yet a fourth category here, and I'm sure I'll come up with more...but...just when I thought I'd gotten those 3 words in order in my brain, I discovered a fourth type...

You ready?

Single...(so he thinks he's available because he's not "officially" married)...but has a live in...This type may as well me under the married category, because he is not available, nor is he "separated"...

oy vey...

hay there.

im happy i got lucky and never married any one but myself and my dogs.

saved me a bundle in legal fees.

no children either cause i used protection.

i dont give a care what they call my ***. im happy and still happy go lucky too.

marywonni