GreaseSpot Cafe

IT'S BELLE'S BIRTHDAY

Tom Strange

Aww, hey there Belle! Happy birthday you sweet thing you! I have been on vacation back in Maryland visiting my Mom, and I haven't checked in here at all. Glad I did so I could wish you a.....

Happy Birthday!

I chose red because you need to stay out of the frozen section at the grocery store. You are so hot will melt all of that stuff! :wink2:

Edited by Jonny Lingo

Belle, I know since you are so young you are still up and partying your birthday away, but us old folks have gotta go to bed!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday, Belle, hope it is your most awesome one yet and my wish for you is every thing your precious heart desires to happen in your life.

You are a blessing to so many people, including little ole' me!!!!!!!!

Happy belated birthday Belle! We don't know each other but I like your posts you are insightful and informative. At least I heard your voice when paw interviewed you. So happy birthday 10 years ago! :biglaugh: I am Italian so we make the best cakes.Have a great day and every day of the year!

A month? [/i] I could get a whole month out of this if I ever get married?

:biglaugh: KEWL!! :biglaugh:

<---- thinking of all the fun she could have with a whole birthday month....

WG, thank you and please thank Sophie for the slurp!

NYunknown, thanks a bunch! [/color]

Getting married again? Ok let me know when you do then we can all celebrate your birthday 20 years ago! :biglaugh: That was not a proposal was it? Freeatlast knows what I look like. What am I doing? Posting to Mr.hammroni is making me sillly. should this be a birthday forum or a silly forum.I don't know why I am posting this its your fault you silly squrrel!

OOOOOOPSSSS MY BAD!

Happy B lated Birthday.

I should give the shout out to your mama. She did all the work!

Hope you had a great day!

((((mwah))))