GreaseSpot Cafe

Who is John Lynn?

Why is it..........when Larry starts posting, the thread always seems to turn TOWARDS Larry?????

Sheeeesh.......it gets soooo old.

:rolleyes:

Back to topic?

Why is it that someone finds it necessary to make such an asinine point instead of actually addressing the subject of the thread? Boys will be boys! I made one comment in this thread regarding how I felt about someone deleting a portion of a post that was referred to in another place and what did I get for that -- what you're now seeing. If all you fine young gentlemen (or ladies) would have left it be we wouldn't be taking pot-shots at each other now.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled program. Do carry on.

• 1 month later...

It wouldn't be so tiring, or disappointing if they actually performed some kinda useful function in society..

:biglaugh:

So they can see spiders coming out of noses at forty paces.

It doesn't exactly take any "spiritual longsuit", years of study and "sacrifice".. shoot, anybody can do that.

Just takes the right kind of drugs..

:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Bunch of sycophants..

well, one thing I can say for jl.. he DID do his little "prepare for the SAT(?) exam" thing. I respect him for that more than all the bs he generated for ces. Probably had more "positive" results in the world.. some kid twenty years from now MIGHT remember him as one of the guys who helped him get into college..

mg went for some "real" education.. presumably to do some kinda good in the organization..

But as for the rest.. even jl when he isn't legitimately occupied with better things to do..

how are they contributing? Really..

Bunch of sycophants..

well, one thing I can say for jl.. he DID do his little "prepare for the SAT(?) exam" thing. how are they contributing? Really..

Last I heard, JAL was still doing his prepare for the SAT vocabulary training..that was a month or so ago.

wow

this is something.

today when i came to the page in the forum i looked at the google ads, and low and behold there was a paragraph advertising John Lynns paper!

yes an ad or a blurb on this page written by google for CES and the letter John Lynn wrote on why so many left The way.

it said it is a must read!

yeah he is famous now.

poor john

this might be why they do not want folks coming here to read.

they do not even have this onany of their their web site.

no i didnt clic it because that page does have a virus on it .

• 6 months later...

Not wanting to derail the other thread about JAL's new letter I will write here and ask a few questions.

Who is this guy? I mean really I am stuck in the way because of family. Point being if

we ever got out and the wife wanted to get those old way warm fuzzy feelings I know

I would end up in an off shoot. :evildenk:

That being said once bitten twice shy :biglaugh:

Lets look at the track record

Was big wig in the way but exposed evils.

Did he help himself to some young girl? Because his wife at the

time was pimping for people.

She seemed to repent in Ralphs interview but what ever happned to her????

Did they divorce because there is really no mention of her?

I thought a man of God was to rule his own house well....

His off shoot still loves doc vic and feels he would be proud.

He gets a new wife but gets rid of her because of pressure.

Spiders and snakes o my :biglaugh: .

Step right up and get your own personal prof :eusa_clap: .

Then he gets back with second wife.

Off shoot has law suits and spiders and snakes.

This &hit is better then Days of our lives.

Now if I took piffal and want the warm fuzzys of the old

days come to him...

At least the way will love bomb you and make you feel good and hide

the dirty little secrets well. STFI has issues up front..

Anyone care to comment???

I will say he is man enough to give his e-mail and phone number.

That says a lot in my book.

P.S. I never met JAL he was gone before I got in the way and I never heard his

name till I found greasespot..

copenhagen

Who is John Lynn? He's the greatest salesman in the world today...uhm...well, actually he thinks he's the greatest salesman in the world today....personally, I think he's delusional.

Edited by T-Bone

who is jl.. hmm.

maybe..

Maybe an over the hill late experiencing midlife crisis mogster seeing his "dream" slowly dissolving right before his eyes..

I think when one tries bringing God into that equation, it's a small "problem"..

still trying to reconcile why bad things happen to supposedly good people.. still trying to chalk up "negatives" in life to the devil..

recent developments would suggest that those who are the "elite".. the "chosen" are not exempt.

I wonder how he feels about that..

Ham - While I agree with every one of your comments...

JAL is just another salesperson to be dismissed like hanging up the phone on a telemarketer. He has NO hold on truth - all of his "not since the first century" nonsense is just another regurgitation of TWI and the violent, drunk, sexual abuser VICTOR PAUL WIERWILLE and his FELONIOUSLY CRIMINAL thugs Geer and Martindale - both of whom should be in jail taking some friendly pumping from cell mates. JAL has abused as many women AND MEN as Wierwille - and enjoyed himself while doing it. He is scum to be forgotten - jailed or otherwise dismissed in as shameful and disgraceful ways as possible. He deserves to be no place other than in a toilet.

who is jl.. hmm.

maybe..

Maybe an over the hill late experiencing midlife crisis mogster seeing his "dream" slowly dissolving right before his eyes..

I think when one tries bringing God into that equation, it's a small "problem"..

still trying to reconcile why bad things happen to supposedly good people.. still trying to chalk up "negatives" in life to the devil..

recent developments would suggest that those who are the "elite".. the "chosen" are not exempt.

I wonder how he feels about that..

Edited by RumRunner

Plus he's probably quite disappointed "gawd" didn't give him a vic clone type to carefully groom, mold and form in vic's image.. like the other newer "organization".

I wonder if they'd take him as a "trainer" of sorts..

probably not. They already have enough over-inflated ego to sink an ocean liner..

Edited by Ham