GreaseSpot Cafe

Can Deception Be Adequately Confronted?

diazbro said:

quote:
Each has to reach their own bulls***t threshold before they've had enough. In my opinion TWI is lying machine with no off switch.

This is a most excellent quote!

I think that most everyone still in has at least one story where they know they were being fed b.s. and then justified it in their own mind whether it was the one bad leader doesn't make a bad ministry theory or the wrong to think evil of someone and I must not know the whole story theory. There have to be enough of those to prompt someone into action.

I would love to see one fatal blow like the class action suit, but I doubt that there's enough organization to put it together.

When people get so used to making up excuses to cover for the wrong they see in TWI it becomes even harder for them to realize how much evil they are covering and justifying.

I think I'm a perfect example of the threshold level. I had a very high threshold to twi's bs. My sister asked me why I was so loyal to a fault. That hit me hard, but I needed to hear it. If a wayfer really wants to see things get better, they will wait it out. I was this way even though I was extremely po'd by things I had seen. When I received information that helped me to make my exit, it was like a final blow for me. It proved the dishonesty of the bod. I know a lot of innies who feel the bod is dishonest, but they have a reverance to the ministry and keeping it together. Some don't even know about vp's crap. Sometimes people hear so much bad stuff, they become immune to it. It's sad, but true--IMHO. That's when I realized I needed to get "F" out, when I became immune to the bad treatment I saw happening.

Kindness is the oil that takes the friction out of life.

Here's an example of the immunity to lies and crap. When the tape was played of lcm's admission of an "affair", I cried because I thought it was going to be the fog years all over again. What a dummy; my reaction now is that I'd like to kick him where it hurts. He is a big disappointment; but I'm even madder at myself that I even supported a MAN.

Kindness is the oil that takes the friction out of life.