1 lime

Kosher salt

1 bag yellow corn tortilla chips, for garnish

1 bag blue corn tortilla chips, for garnish

Sour cream, for garnish

Fresh cilantro leaves, for garnish

Diced avocado, for garnish

Sliced limes, for garnish

Heat oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic and sauté for 1 to 2 minutes. Add dried spices and chipotles. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes until fragrant and aromatic. Add tomatoes, turkey carcass, Worcestershire, and stock. Bring to a simmer and cook for 25 minutes. Skim any foam that comes to the surface and discard. Remove and discard carcass.

Add shredded cooked turkey. Cut the lime in half, squeeze juice into the pot, and then add the juiced halves as well. Simmer until turkey is warm, about 2 - 3 minutes.

Season, to taste, with salt. Ladle into bowls and garnish with tortilla chips, sour cream, cilantro, avocado, limes.

DAY AFTER THANKSGIVING FIESTA SALAD

4 servings; Prep Time: 15 minutes

1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise

1/2 cup prepared salsa

6 cups torn romaine lettuce leaves

2 cups diced cooked turkey

4 slices bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled

Salad Fixin's*

1. In medium bowl, combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise and salsa; set aside.

2 In large bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Just before serving, toss with mayonnaise mixture.

* Salad Fixin's: Use chopped tomatoes, black beans, shredded cheese, sliced pitted ripe olives, sliced green onions and/or tortilla chips.

Variation: Combine Mayonnaise with 1 can (4.25 oz.) chopped green chilies and 1 tablespoon lime juice instead of salsa.

Edited by bowtwi

One year I knew I had a Christmas Party I was hosting, so I froze the turkey and gravy and waited.

For the party I thawed them out, and cut the turkey in bits, added it to the gravy (the mixture was wet but not soggy.) Then I made a triple batch of pie dough. I cut the dough into squares, added a small amount of the turkey and gravy mixture and folded the dough over in a triangle, using a fork to seal the edges. I baked it for about 20 min at 350*. Voila! Turkey Popovers. I served it with a homemade Cranberry Compote I had and it was a hit.

I've also used turkey to make minestrone, Turkey Tetrazini, Turkey Pot Pie... It really depends on my mood and the amount of turkey leftover.

One year I knew I had a Christmas Party I was hosting, so I froze the turkey and gravy and waited.

For the party I thawed them out, and cut the turkey in bits, added it to the gravy (the mixture was wet but not soggy.) Then I made a triple batch of pie dough. I cut the dough into squares, added a small amount of the turkey and gravy mixture and folded the dough over in a triangle, using a fork to seal the edges. I baked it for about 20 min at 350*. Voila! Turkey Popovers. I served it with a homemade Cranberry Compote I had and it was a hit.

I've also used turkey to make minestrone, Turkey Tetrazini, Turkey Pot Pie... It really depends on my mood and the amount of turkey leftover.

I've got a little leftover turkey, but not gravy... so, I'm thinking grilled turkey and cheddar sandwiches with tomato and onion. The turkey's already cooked, but I'll grill the sandwiches. :)