GreaseSpot Cafe

"Local clubs"

you'd think after stiffies current fall into the quagmire, the "partners" would run like hell..

hopefully not into the arms of j.l. But I guess..

can't you see the blindness of those leading the blind here?

he is a momentus *grad* fer crying out loud..

isn't "blindness" and "hard heartedness" synonymous?

where else can one get "training" in throwing a BROTHER in CHRIST off of a lifeboat.. and have a CLEAR CONSCIENCE?

Yeah.. perhaps it was just an *exercise*. but for what? I would suggest.. for the real thing..

and people STILL trust these guys..

• 7 years later...
On 12/13/2007 at 9:17 AM, Ham said:

I wonder.. have any locals done this? Pulled in the CES "welcome mat"?

I'd write a letter:

"To whom it may concern. Due to your recent heresies, scandals, cotroversy, division, hard-heartedness and apparent general lack of genuine spiritual perception and awareness, we are immediately dissacociating our selves from your organization. Please remove our names as contacts from your literature and from your web site. We are praying for you. When and if you come to the realization that you need outside help call us. If we can't help, we'll find someone who can.

Sincerely,

Joe, Podunk IA."

I'd at least be polite about it..

Ham, you are a better person than me!  I would rip them a new a-hole; and then leave.  I don't think I would be at all polite about it; I would let the world know why I left.