GreaseSpot Cafe

If you met VPW in the air what will you say to him?

year2027

ummm....about craig

God didn't happen to actually say Clark?

"There is no use trying" said Alice, "one can't believe impossible things".

"I dare say, you haven?t had much practice" said the Queen. "When I was your age, I always did it for half an hour a day. Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast".

did you not show us more about B.G. Lenord or Oral Roberts and their healing ministries?

You gracefully showed us the work of E.W. Bullinger, inspite of his trinitarian belief and his belief that the power of God died with the original apostles. You showed us what he taught that was right; and explained his errors.

How about Lamsa, clark, Kenyon, Mosley and their truths, inspite of their errors.

Why, VP did you not show us the ministry of B.G. and the mighty, mighty miracles he produced, in spite of some of his personal experiences and beliefs. Why? Why? Why not, VP?

To this day, there are multiple films and videos of Oral Roberts tent crusades (1947-1963) where hundreds of people were healed. It was done so many times, in these tent crusades, decent and in order. At times, instantaneous miracles of healing, people walking out of wheelchairs, the blind getting their sight back, demoms cast out, cripples walking. All there for us to see, visualize and experience to swell our confidence in God and his power.

Why, why, VP did you not show us these things that were available to us, for our learning, for us to see, with our eyes, to build us up and give us confidence to do the works of Christ?

Sure, Oral, B.G. had their faults, so did you.

They believed differently than you, so did Bullinger, Lamsa, and the bishop from India.

I think I have the answer, but it is too dreadful to even speak.

Others know......Please tell us.......