GreaseSpot Cafe

The Voice of Offence

What The Hey

Truth, something I always seem to be looking for.

" It won't work here either", that's your opinion WD.

Is your opinion true?

It may be

Will I willingly allow anyone to stop a good thing because of their opinion?

Not bloody likely!

Edited by JeffSjo

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can work with you from that perspective.

I wouldn't call it compromise on your part though, maybe just giving other folks the freedom to decide for themselves what is or isn't good.

I certainly don't know you well enough to even be aware of what's at your core, let alone pretend to judge it.

But one thing we all have in common is that in spite of our opinions, from time to time we may need to change them.

Edited by JeffSjo

Rascal - Like I said, I meant no disrespect.

I've been pretty clear in most of my posts regarding anyone that says, "Get over it..." You know that.

I just see the potential for even more offence if White Dove is going to be "given a dose of his own medicine."

So he can get offended because someone was offended with him to begin with.

There is some real potential for this to look like a middle school playground fight (He said... Well SHE did that first.... NO HE started it....BUT it was really that other guy who started it and then we all took sides...)

Will it end?

I wasn't making a judgemental statement, though I see how it can be taken that way. Like I said - I was thinking out loud.

Don't BACK DOWN to your fellow Frauen of DOOM!! :evildenk: THEY will forever rear their doomsday head of misery and GLOOM! :evildenk:

Always Disguised as Helping the Poor, they will only contribute to the Lore of unhappiness and Sore. Sorry tales of days past, into the future their Misery will they Soar! <_<

Sad Tales, Never Ending in Store, for those who are UNABLE read their Ending Score!! :biglaugh:

Don't BACK DOWN to your fellow Frauen of DOOM!! :evildenk: THEY will forever rear their doomsday head of misery and GLOOM! :evildenk:

Always Disguised as Helping the Poor, they will only contribute to the Lore of unhappiness and Sore. Sorry tales of days past, into the future their Misery will they Soar! <_<

Sad Tales, Never Ending in Store, for those who are UNABLE read their Ending Score!! :biglaugh:

Bumpy - This may be a fight you're picking - but I choose to walk away from it.

Sometimes the only way to "win" a battle is to refuse to engage.

Later all....

Hey Bumpster,

That's a lot to say all at once. Care to try plain english.

I can make out the put downs in your text, but the sarcastic manner, what's that add. Does it serve to give you the cover of humor bumpster? Like the man who's in the habit of doing the put down and then saying "JUST KIDDING" even though they meant the put downs.

Should I consider you a deliberate insulter, one who can't help himself, or someone who thinks they're smarter than they really are. Maybe something else altogether, perhaps a provaceture ( just go ahead and correct my french there bumpster)

Do you enjoy the put downs? Do you enjoy causing strife? Or is it that you can't help yourself?

I'M SO LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING TO KNOW YOU A LITTLE BETTER BUMPSTER

Bumpy - This may be a fight you're picking - but I choose to walk away from it.

Sometimes the only way to "win" a battle is to refuse to engage.

Later all....

No "food fight" tonight? The little girl in the picture, hanging out in the kitchen, running from a silly little poem? My, my...the lone star lady is certainly running a hasty retreat?? :biglaugh:

...maybe too many rodents and potatoes for the health dept. inspection? :jump:

Hey Bumpster,

That's a lot to say all at once. Care to try plain english.

I can make out the put downs in your text, but the sarcastic manner, what's that add. Does it serve to give you the cover of humor bumpster? Like the man who's in the habit of doing the put down and then saying "JUST KIDDING" even though they meant the put downs.

Should I consider you a deliberate insulter, one who can't help himself, or someone who thinks they're smarter than they really are. Maybe something else altogether, perhaps a provaceture ( just go ahead and correct my french there bumpster)

Do you enjoy the put downs? Do you enjoy causing strife? Or is it that you can't help yourself?

I'M SO LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING TO KNOW YOU A LITTLE BETTER BUMPSTER

Jeff, please, when you get to post 200 let me know. But before then, play with your new girl friends and go cut someone else's hair!

MAYBE, by then you may be mildly entertaining? <_<

I don`t know it could be me too...I understand how irritating it is when we go back and forth.

I am at a loss as to how all of us can participate here without the free exchange of thoughts and ideas, without it offending someone.

It`d be really nice if we could all post our points without attempting to discredit one another, or without the back handed snipes.

I hear what you are saying....Rascal.

Mrs. Wierwille's book, Born Again to Serve, handles MANY, MANY aspects of young wierwille's childhood, his upbringing, his character, his education, and the MANY men who mentored him. Clearly, Mrs. Wierwille's accounting of twi's history is written documentation and undisputable evidence that twi's board of trustees endorsed for this 1996 publication.

Many times, I reference this written documentation.

But.........conveniently, all wierwille-defenders never address my posts. Interestingly, they "bury" my post behind a blizzard of what wierwille said about "only God teaching him"......or "the snowstorm in Tulsa".........or "how wierwille put the Word together".......ad infinitum.

Interestingly......wierwille-defenders are fixated on the wierwille persona above all else. Wouldn't Mrs. Wierwille and daughter Karen be the UTMOST AUTHORITIES TO SPEAK ON BEHALF OF VP WIERWILLE?

Mrs. Wierwille's book, a twi biography that materialized after 11 years (Wierwille died in 1985).......documents the struggle of young wierwille, the period where he wanted to quit, the finding of BG Leonard's class and then teaching it as his own in October 1953, the leaving of the Van Wert Church in 1957, etc. etc.

HOW CAN ANYONE DISPUTE ALL THIS WRITTEN DOCUMENTATION.......and subscribe to wierwille's grandeur boastings and vaunted ego simply shows the persuations of a cult of personality.

And.......if wierwille-defenders cannot RE-search *the facts* of twi's history, how can these people even possibly post accurate information?????????

<_<

Mrs. Wierwilles book? Where can I find a copy?

Sorry guys,I gotta go. I would like to find this book. Would anyone be able to post or message me with some info?

Edited by JeffSjo

And.......if wierwille-defenders cannot RE-search *the facts* of twi's history, how can these people even possibly post accurate information?????????

<_<

Skyrider,

Yes by all means let's post facts. Accordingly, to the best of your knowledge, do any of the books written about the Way (I'm thinking of two offhand -- "The Cult that Snapped" and Mrs. Wierwilles book -- but ANY other expositive book about the Way as well) assert a Way International doctrine condoning the physical beating of disobedient wives by their husbands?

Mrs. Wierwilles book? Where can I find a copy?

Sorry guys,I gotta go. I would like to find this book. Would anyone be able to post or message me with some info?

Can't "message" you about it until you set your account to accept messages...

I hear what you are saying....Rascal.

Mrs. Wierwille's book, Born Again to Serve, handles MANY, MANY aspects of young wierwille's childhood, his upbringing, his character, his education, and the MANY men who mentored him. Clearly, Mrs. Wierwille's accounting of twi's history is written documentation and undisputable evidence that twi's board of trustees endorsed for this 1996 publication.

Many times, I reference this written documentation.

But.........conveniently, all wierwille-defenders never address my posts. Interestingly, they "bury" my post behind a blizzard of what wierwille said about "only God teaching him"......or "the snowstorm in Tulsa".........or "how wierwille put the Word together".......ad infinitum.

Interestingly......wierwille-defenders are fixated on the wierwille persona above all else. Wouldn't Mrs. Wierwille and daughter Karen be the UTMOST AUTHORITIES TO SPEAK ON BEHALF OF VP WIERWILLE?

Mrs. Wierwille's book, a twi biography that materialized after 11 years (Wierwille died in 1985).......documents the struggle of young wierwille, the period where he wanted to quit, the finding of BG Leonard's class and then teaching it as his own in October 1953, the leaving of the Van Wert Church in 1957, etc. etc.

HOW CAN ANYONE DISPUTE ALL THIS WRITTEN DOCUMENTATION.......and subscribe to wierwille's grandeur boastings and vaunted ego simply shows the persuations of a cult of personality.

<_<

Hey-looks like you were right again.

Instead of addressing this, they changed the subject and pretended you didn't bring up anything Mrs W brought up.

Which is consistent, because they pretend she didn't bring it up either.

Watch:

Skyrider,

Yes by all means let's post facts. Accordingly, to the best of your knowledge, do any of the books written about the Way (I'm thinking of two offhand -- "The Cult that Snapped" and Mrs. Wierwilles book -- but ANY other expositive book about the Way as well) assert a Way International doctrine condoning the physical beating of disobedient wives by their husbands?

I didn't read Mrs. Wierwille's book , simply asking the question if there's a book that documents the alleged doctrine of the Way International, of spousal beating.

A) If you were new like Jeff Sjo, I'd buy that you don't know what's in Mrs W's book.

We've discussed them for YEARS, on and off, around here.

Unless you've been trying VERY HARD to avoid its contents, I can't buy you're truly ignorant of it.

B) If you had been away for weeks, I'd buy that you don't know the contents of the relevant

threads, and what was officially published by twi in books.

As it is, I'd be hard-pressed to buy that it's anything other than a coy pretense.

If you want to say something outright, try actually saying it.

This "saying it without saying it" doesn't look honest, and reflects poorly on the poster.

It's in the same book that alleges vic as da man of gawd for our day and time..

same book that has instructions to take "disobedient" (fidgidy) children out in the wilderness where nobody can hear their screams.. as you beat the living daylights out of them..

same book that alleges that women are merely property of da kindgom, to "bless" da king.. married or not..

same book that says we owe our VERY LIVES to the dumb ministry..

pretty big book.. that's just the first chapter..

No "food fight" tonight? The little girl in the picture, hanging out in the kitchen, running from a silly little poem? My, my...the lone star lady is certainly running a hasty retreat?? :biglaugh:

...maybe too many rodents and potatoes for the health dept. inspection? :jump:

Squirrels are cute. Potatoes and leeks make a nice soup.

Put them together and they kick Azzzz!

Rock on Potato Rodents! Loudah!

*Flicks a bic* :spy:

Bon appetit!

Edited by doojable

It's in the same book that alleges vic as da man of gawd for our day and time..

same book that has instructions to take "disobedient" (fidgidy) children out in the wilderness where nobody can hear their screams.. as you beat the living daylights out of them..

same book that alleges that women are merely property of da kindgom, to "bless" da king.. married or not..

same book that says we owe our VERY LIVES to the dumb ministry..

pretty big book.. that's just the first chapter..

So Hamm, was it REQUIRED Corps reading and did you actually BUY the book? :biglaugh:

What came after chapter uno...I know, chapter duo, but where was the 'benefit' by the time you read the last chapter??

Do you still keep it on your bookshelf with all the other TWI materials or are they sitting in the attic covered in nuts and spider webs of prophetic recipes? Sometime, somebody has to enlighten me as to what I missed! :biglaugh:

Hey-looks like you were right again.

Instead of addressing this, they changed the subject and pretended you didn't bring up anything Mrs W brought up.

Which is consistent, because they pretend she didn't bring it up either.

WW.......it is quite telling that TWI'S FOREMOST BIOGRAPHY OF VP WIERWILLE --- researched extensively through hundreds and hundreds of pages of twi history and then, written by Mrs. Wierwille with assistance from daughter Karen.......and many of these wierwille-defenders have never read it.!!!

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

o Hamm, was it REQUIRED Corps reading and did you actually BUY the book? :biglaugh:

oh no.. that was for the "rank and file"..

they had whole volumes of stuff for the REAL "innies":

the closer you got to "the inner circle".. they had scads of stuff..

"how to please da mogster, in a dozen or so easy(?) lessons"

'how to break the holy mint into precise quarters"

"who to have meet him at the airport"

"what one may talk with his holiness(?) on the ride to da meeting.. and what issues thou mightest not address"..

they had rampant VOLUMES for those in the "inner circle" to peruse..

I never saw these. They are "holy script".. hidden away, for only the most faithful(?)..

Does Mrs. Wierwille's book have a name?

Is there a reason it seems a secret?

Surely Word Wolf or skyrider have a thread that discusses it in detail?

Does Mrs. Wierwille's book have a name?

Is there a reason it seems a secret?

Surely Word Wolf or skyrider have a thread that discusses it in detail?