GreaseSpot Cafe

The Voice of Offence

What The Hey

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll never know whether or not VP started out with honest intentions.

I'm not so sure VP was really such a bad guy! Look at all the fun we had taking PFAL and all the other classes! Then remember all the nice believers we met during our time of fellowship "In the Word". The biggest benefit for me was learning how to apply some of God's principles in PFAL to everyday life and then becoming "more than a conqueror" in every situation!!

I think it's best to look at the positive side of things! Especially at this time of year!! :)

Bumpy your a stitch!

Cman i aint guessing i was in twi and Rascal has scores of posts about her story on this web site.

no one can demand anything unless you allow them too.. a medical procedure takes a signiture of the one who has decided to proceed . not blaming the victim be real , how we feel is something in life something we all need to get a grip on sooner or later. things happen .

happy things and sad things.

bad choices good choices

We all have choices we make and the pressure is strong , flash two decades later I would hope some personal growth can happen for anyone who has been hurt or who is in pain.

Edited by pond

I'm not sure when doing something like this would be appropriate. Ever.

I'm not gentle at all. I've said horrible things - because I too - am very rough around the edges. But I never made excuses (much less biblical ones) for it and appologized.

Anyways...

When someone gets on here and is like: OMG! They are slandering my good name! What good name? John? Or some weird screen name? John1232822lolomfg for example. Oh no! All of the Johns will be able to pick this John, Jon, Johhnnneeeee wtf his name is out of the rest of them in this giant world.

:biglaugh:

Oh Nero, I do like your style.

I just read this entire thread and enjoyed it immensely. But this post was the topper.

Pond, I usually don`t respond to you because you make such rediculous assumptions about me, my motives my life, and my mental health..etc.

Here`s a novel thought!!! How about reading what I write...instead of always playing the arm chair shrink...trying to find hidden meaning and assigning unhealthy motives because my pov is so different than yours?

Let me state for the record.....that you are NOT in possession of enough facts to make an educated guess or to pass judgement on my motives. You are NOT a psychiatrist nor my therapist, nor I`d even guess even remotely connected to the mental health field or you wouldn`t presume to make such silly assumptions about people that you do not know nor are in possession of even the most basic of facts. Educated legitimate professional just don`t DO that.

That being said, is why I generally keep you on ignore because of your history of presumptions ....taking my comments and applying hidden meanings and making inuendos pointing out shadows of illness ....and then presenting your assumptions your or perceptions as valid facts.

Let me state again......MY opinion is.......that THEIR repentance is between them and God...I just don`t give a damn....and WON`T until they repent...AND apologize...AND make amends...as is laid out in the scriptures as the actions of a person whom has experienced Godly sorrow.

Until then....they themselves, their spiritual state is between them and God and I will CONTINUE to despise them for what they have done, just as Jesus showed his contempt in his day for those who brutalized in God`s name....not just to me...but thousands of innocent victims utilizing God and scriptures as their tools to commit evil.

....and THAT my girl is between ME and God. This you are welcome to comment on and I will attempt to respond politely and civily.

Anything else.. your uneducated assessments of my spirituality, and my mental health ... the annalysis of my child hood for clues to my present disgust with abusive monsters.... attempting to portray my view point as some how unhealthy because it doesn`t agree with yours....and pronouncing proclamations as if they had some kind of validity...because in truth me, my family, my capabilities as a wife and mother IS not, nor has it ever been any of YOUR business...and I will refuse to comment.

Are we clear?

Edited by rascal

I'm not posting about any particular post on this thread, just some thoughts...

TWI doctrine was ultra ultra exclusionary. It was the greatest truth known since the first century church, pure revelation for God above, the answer to every problem for every human in every situation. All other doctrines fell short, far short, run by devil spirits at the top. The only safe spiritual place was in TWI doctrine. We controlled our minds to be unwavering, out of obedience that was really just fear of what could happen to us or our loved ones if we stepped our beyond the Hedge of Protection.

With such extreme views, all on the outside were suspect, enemies, ignorant, spiritually unclean, required to change to be in our lives. We could say and think as harshly toward those as we wished--and our leaders taught us by example.

Those who walked away from TWI doctrine--spiritually dark and not to be trusted. Cut them out of your life, for your own safety...

I don't think it is hard to understand that those who still hold to the belief that TWI doctrine was the greatest revelation ever, given by a great man of God, would be offended at those of us who think differently--especially since we were once part of the truth and walked away( blinded by the adversary in their view). When confronting such spiritual darkness, it is acceptable and necessary for them to treat 'unbelievers' harshly. the greatest truth ever known is at stake and all, and the unbelievers need to be shocked into changing...

bs pond, you are an asset to abusers, an enabler

whether you see it or not

cman, do you think pond has the right to say how she feels to the rodent? I think calling her opinions BS, is going beyond the pooh pail you and others wish to promote as friendly, non-attacking, polite, fair, and correct Christian behaviour.

If your mother was listening to some of the mean things you are saying in some of your postings, maybe she would send you to bed w/o dinner and a self-righteous bible bedtime story? :nono5:

However, you may just be a lonely, frustrated person with no friends and no New Year's party to go to? :(

CMAN ..I agree with you....

Rather than address my opinion...Pond has to annalyse my mental health as to WHY it is my opinion...my reaction was a tad strong, but I am tired of having my character, my mental faculties and whatever else brought into question rather than just addressing the topic at hand.

Bumpy when unable to discuss the topic at hand simply enjoys insulting the poster, hoping to get a rise...thus securing his morning teas entertainment....

I am not here for your entertainment, bumpy.

What do you contribute besides insults and baiting?

CMAN ..I agree with you....

I am not here for your entertainment, bumpy.

What do you contribute besides insults and baiting?

Madam Rodent & Potato Head, tea time doesn't arrive until morning, so you're early. And as far as I remember, I have not said anything regarding either of you for some weeks?? So attacking me this fine evening with such unkind words...well, I think it just shows once again, WAYBRAIN rehab recovery for you, is still going to take a VERY LONG time! <_<

But I do confess, there are few others who entertain me as little as the two of you! Listening to your NEVER ending twi cult dribble, forever whining sorry stories over and over, reminds me of the night fly which never leaves the room. I'm not sure a can DDT would take care of your past problems & years of sorry postings? :evildenk:

It's best, imo, for you to just keep talking to those who readily agree with your life's miserable past, (misery loves company, right!) because it's not a subject I'm really interested in. :cryhug_1_:

And with that in mind, getting back to the reasons WHY posters may leave the Grease Spot Scene...and thus the advertisers...??

The intelligent viewer audience may indeed jump ship out of ABSOLUTE TOTAL BOREDOM & REPETITION OF THE SAME OLD COMPLAINERS...(IT MAY BE NECESSARY TO PUT THEM IN A SPECIAL SECLUDED PLACE ON THE FARM)!

SO PLEASE, IN YOUR NEVER ENDING WEEEEEPPPING 4 VEEEPPEEEE BORING PERFORMANCES, TRY AND AT LEAST KEEP A FEW PEOPLE POSITIVELY ENTERTAINED IN 2008! :eusa_clap:

OTHERWISE PAW MAY HAVE TO DEMAND FINANCIAL REMUNERATION! :unsure:

And you are offering something new Bumpy?

I don't think you are reading all of what is said to say it's the same old stuff. Everytime something is repeated there is more to learn because the speaker has learned more. This can be seen in the posts.

Plus the many subjects covered in other topics are here. Maybe you would want to check them out.

Salut, Le Bump

I don't think I ever denied I had some good times during my involvement(1972-1990)

Nor have I denied that I met some really great people I would otherwise never have known.

But the thing is, most of those memories are tied directly to local involvement.

Once a person began to venture beyond their local area, the experience became more heavily influenced by what was driving the machine. (from the engine room in New Knockwurst.)

It was kinda like one of those transformer toys that little boys are so fond of.

It starts out looking like a cute little bunny (or something) and then as it twists and turns it transforms into some evil, creepy monster. Same parts, different appearance.

A couple years ago, I stopped at one of those gas and go kind of places to grab a cup of coffee.

It was so old and funky, you could use it to strip varnish.

When I complained to the manager, he apologized and told me it was "on the house".

Yeah, that helped. It tasted like cr@p AND it was free. :confused:

So what I don't understand is, if you don't like the coffee, why you keep coming back for more?

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not saying you shouldn't come back.

I just don't understand why you would keep coming back to a place that serves coffee that isn't to your liking.

If you want to find fun stuff to do here, stop by the Reading Room sometime and see if anything there interests you.

Well, anyhoo----I'm just sayin'

:)

Salut, Le Bump

Et Vous Aussi!

A couple years ago, I stopped at one of those gas and go kind of places to grab a cup of coffee.

It was so old and funky, you could use it to strip varnish.

When I complained to the manager, he apologized and told me it was "on the house".

Yeah, that helped. It tasted like cr@p AND it was free. :confused:

:)

Waysider, the coffee might have been crap, but so is the analogy. We all had our PFAL/TWI love affair, so I just play along with what and with whom I can around here...I know where the oil can is when I'm ready! :wave:

Boas Festas for 2008!

Sure Rascal

but Im confused can you clear some things up?

you want to put me on ignore but cant for some reason your compelled to read the posts I write are you under some demanding orders from long dead people or unnamed people to do what in your heart you know is best for your life AGAIN?

oh no

and that is why I thought i said i had hoped for more healing in twenty plus years than when you were a victim back in twi.

so sorry it certainly appears the same is happening to you once again how very sad.

Also

this "christian behaviour" you think you can decide for others good enough or not and your exspectations for others to behave as christians well then

how does your accusatory tone and long winded posts of vctimhood rate in the system you made?

also not clear about , YOU DID ASK right? let us all work together to find the perfect solution for you, so you can moan about it and complain it was wrong for the rest of your life.

is why do you often sound like a out of control, angry ,accusatory without merit, Poster?

never been real "clear "on that myself.

your input is valuable to us all and your contributions as always are fill in the blank.

i will do what i have to do as your post sounded really demanding and serious and i know I know your a long time poster much respected and all so i will wait for your answer.

you bet . then when your dead and gone and / or have no way to defend your name I can talk about it on a public forum .

nah not me

your not alone Rascal

As jesus said to the crowd with stones ready to kill a woman full of "atrocities" they had every legal right to kill her with the stones, you know she was a very bad woman in the eye of the law and God.

He never told them they didnt have a right to punish or hate only those who had never sinned to go first.

He forgave her Rascal, so imagine that.

the entire bible is a book about God redeeming worthless man back to His love.

do not make this about how i must idol vpw I do not BUT i do listen and learn from what the LORD did and how he instructed us in his scriptures

How sweet. pond is projecting the past abuses pond committed onto the woman caught in adultery, and is subconsciously repenting and asking all of us for forgiveness.

How kind, loving, and honorable, pond. And of course, we all forgive you. Now, go and sin no more.

:wink2:

And you are offering something new Bumpy?

Cman, I'm going to offer you the French late night Champagne benefit before the New Year's Party Cult Way Brain break of pre-party bonus points... :dance:

You might want to work on a new rendition just for originality? :spy:

:offtopic: The posters who contribute nothing to the actual topic of this thread but are more interested in starting confrontations with other posters --who ARE trying to address the topic at hand--are a waste of my reading time, so they have gone on ignore. IMO there is some reason they wish to derail topics, and it is not out of looove.

It's very clear that neither pond nor Bumpy have taken any time to get to know who they are talking to.

Excuuuse Me...?

"I never called myself a Christian Bumpy".

So what are you, one of Santa's Elfies who fell off the Islamic sleigh? :confused:

I think the Cman gets aggressive when his girlfriends are hiding behind him? :biglaugh:

I'm totally confused, Bumpy.

I thought the elfies stayed behind at the North Pole while Santa did his midnight creepin'.

You know, making toys for NEXT year's bunch of well behaved girls and boys.

Even so, I doubt they would fall off the sleigh.

Muslims wear seat belts too, ya know?

Bramble, I don`t get it either. If one doesn`t want to contribute to the topic at hand ...why would they simply post to be unpleasant??

Pond, when you decide to make a comment on something that you ARE qualified to expound on...such as your experiences or your opinions on the subject at hand, I will then be more than willing to engage you in conversation.

Edited by rascal