GreaseSpot Cafe

The Voice of Offence

What The Hey

Jean what do you want?

you said I would not man up to it.

I did. Is John getting you to do this?Is it

John? Why did John say that about clocking?

Makes me go hum what does he really think

about you. Why don't you tell him not to be so stupid

in writing this stuff.

In this tread he responed to what wth was writing.

How can a bat see anything if it doesn't have eyes?

Let see Oldies will be at work in about an hour or so.

First thing when he looks here he will say darn that

Danny called me Phil. I'm oldies I don't want people to

call me Phil. Why did he tell anyone his name if he didn't

wanted known.

Hey Phil way back a few months ago I can go get the post if you need

it. I gave you a challenege. I said show me in all these years one time

Just one time you layed out the blanket of compasion.

Where a person said something happened espically by the hands of VP

and you said what can I do to help can I pray with you sister/brother.

I am still waiting. Just one time.

I can go and look it up and find many many where you called people liars.

Is that not a personal attack.

Phil my old boy Santa is watching.

I say he needs our prayers.

Sort of wonder. Does John say I don't want him praying for me he is the devil.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's be honest here.

John's comments regarding "clocking" a woman were not set in a context that depicted physical danger.

Does it need to get pasted again to illustrate the essence of what he said?

That's not a "personal attack", it's a statement of fact.

I wasn't addressing John's comments, I was addressing Danny's. He's the one who said "You never, never, never, hit a woman. NEVER". So I am entitled to set his comment in a context of physical danger. He didn't qualify his statement, just said, "never, never, never,...NEVER".

Jean what do you want?

you said I would not man up to it.

I did. Is John getting you to do this?Is it

John? Why did John say that about clocking?

Makes me go hum what does he really think

about you.

I say he needs our prayers.

Sort of wonder. Does John say I don't want him praying for me he is the devil.

I think you owe John an apology just as much as he may owe you one. Your questions have already been answered many times and now are not in the category of confrontation but only of unnecessary insults. Jesus never went out of his way to 'bait' the Pharisees, they baited HIM, and he dealt with them appropriately, even once using a whip.

'Devil" is not the noun he uses when he mentions you. The one he usually uses begins with I and is five letters long.

God first

Beloved all

God loves you my dear friends

ok off subject but I will add my imput on hiting a woman

NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, and never hit anyone ever and if some one is trying to push theirself on you, hit you, its not wrong to put them on their place until they see logic no matter who you are

I never needed to hit a woman to get things better and I have three sisters

now when I was a boy I did wrong in my eyes with my sisters but we were children then and our mother and father were still teaching us right from wrong

thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

PS I guess me and Danny agree when it comes to hitting

Edited by year2027

Lets see Monday morning oldies should be around soon.

They tend to stick in packs. Wolves

I'd take offence at being called a wolf, sounds personal to me.. I see no wolf like behavior here. Since when does having an opposing opinion qualify someone as a wolf? Besides everyone knows we have only one self proclaimed Wolf around here, well and and a shark maybe......

Edited by WhiteDove

I said, will JOHN man up.

Jean said, that I said: DANNY, as YOU say.

I did not say Danny.

I said John.

Jean said I said Danny.

Reading is fundamental Jean.

I had John on ignore and will not talk to him, I guess I need to do the same with you.

Take you BS and put it on someone else.

Hey I am the man and will man up to anything I did.

Let me ask didn't Jesus do the same thing a few times with

fancy stories how you should change your ways?

Yes Jesus did engage in reproof and correction many times, but he would have handled it in a responsible and godly manner; not use public insults and acrimony to humiliate or scare someone into repentence. I think if Jesus saw a fault in a brother, he would go to them privately first to offer correction:

Mat 18:15 ¶ Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone: if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother.

Although the GS forum isn't a Christian forum, I believe the rules of the forum are in congruence with the above Christian principle. Accordingly if someone has a personal beef with anyone, rather than resorting to personal attack and ridicule on the open forum, one should contact the person privately though PM, if one feels it necessary to get personal at all.

Edited by oldiesman

Jesus never went out of his way to 'bait' the Pharisees, they baited HIM, and he dealt with them appropriately, even once using a whip.

Yeah, but John sure as heck isn`t Jesus and we ain`t pharacees....Kind of a stupid comparison. Why should Danny apologize for repeating what John once so proudly proclaimed? You once actually called me a liar for alluding to it, and when it was pasted to prove my point, rather than apologize, you justified it and defended him with more personal attacks against me... the term you and John used *psychotic liar* and among others with lies about me writing viscious pm`s ...that you afterwards didn`t want me to post when I offered in defense of myself....come to mind

I doubt she will apologize for calling you a liar when SHE misread what you actually wrote, Sunesis. She never has before when she accused people and found out she was wrong.

Edited by rascal

One of the few comandments Jesus gave was to Love your enemies.

Hey how you doing oldies my old friend Phil. Do you still think it was ok for VP to drug anyone?

You said it. Was I supose to pass it up.

If you boys say stupid things I will try to get you to see the error of your ways.

Not a problem. But again, if you find the need to resort to personal ridicule and acrimony, you can always PM.

I can go and look it up and find many many where you called people liars.

Is that not a personal attack.

Phil my old boy Santa is watching.

Danny,

IF and where I called someone a liar, yes, that was a personal attack and I am guilty. I don't even remember whether I ever actually directly called someone a liar but yes, that would be wrong and not in accordance with the forums rules.

As I stated previously I have been guilty of engaging in personal attacks on the forums and but have resolved to change for the better. Additionally part of the change also is expecting the same behavior from others and not be a punching bag for someone's amusement.

I'll ask you oldiesman.

Do you think it was ok for VP to drug anyone?

No.

Do women need clocking?

If she is a really bad bitch should she be hit.

This question may soon need to be resolved, seeing as the "other half" has been silenced! :biglaugh:

What strikes me as even more hilarious, is the "creator" of this thread is more than likely enjoying a show he never dreamed would play out like it has! :unsure:

Strange...don't you think, Tom?

No *if* about it...You have and you did call me a liar ...many times Oldies, You have also called me a perpetually whining attention seeking victim as well. Pretty easy to forget how many times you have called names and led the witch hunts unless one was on the recieving end of your cruelty.

You mean this shooting at those who were abused?

WAY to many statements that are not true.

Or I would have just posted those.

Though I understand wth doesn't want people hurting.

But they have and are.

Even if GSC was not here.

The fact that it is, has helped many.

I've been on this chat board for a number of years and still see and often end up reading posts by the same hurting people who have also been posting here for a number of years. What I've learned is hurting people usually only end up hurting themselves and they also end up hurting others who are easily offended. They are still speaking out of hurt but they haven't dealt with their hurt honestly. Someone starts talking critically of someone, but if you were truly spiritual you would step in and say, "I see you have this brother or sister in Christ on your heart. We need to pray for them. You lead the prayer."

That doesn't work here because that would shut a lot of people up pretty quick. Of course one can always do it in a self-righteous, 'holier-than-thou' way or one can do it out of love. Doing it out of love would probably convict someone though, but it's still your choice on how to do it. The reason a lot of people are still dealing with hurt is because they haven't learned to recognize the source and answered it. They haven't learned yet how to speak back to offences and recognized it for what it is or learned how to take the 'life support' off of it.

To have and lead a life of victory one has to know how to deal with an offence whenever it comes toward them, but many have never learned the lesson on how to deal with offences so they continue to nuture those offences instead of rooting them out. The bible says bitterness when it takes root will defile you. (Hebrews 12:15) Other things got planted on the inside and they watered and nurtured those things, and some people are still dealing with those things many, many, many years later. Why? Because they watered and "nurtured" those offences. They not only sprouted, but they now have become really BIG ISSUES to deal with - especially when it effects your emotions and your decisions. When people get mad or angry they say things and make a lot of wrong decisions they never would have made if those offences had not gotten on the inside and grown.

A lot of people think they are "speaking out of reality" but in truth they are only "speaking out of their own emotions". Emotions are never a good source of reality, especially when people keep bringing up offences that have continued to bother them for years on end. They are not only deceiving themselves, but they are also deceiving and misleading you and others as well. The problem being that most Christians don't know anything about how to deal with the voices of offence that come to them. As the bible says, there are many voices in the world - but one has to learn to recognize those different voices.

One would think and believe God Himself must lead by offence by the topics of choice here and by the way some post and respond to other people's posts. They obviously think it's God who is leading them. Now years later you're still offended by something that happened to you many years, and you still think it's the true God who is leading you but He's not. Get a clue. Get over the offence first, and then see what God says. I am sure not too many people understand what I'm talking about because they've spent too much time listening to all the other voices that come to them and are still having problems dealing with those voices.

Sometimes I have to say these things because some people don't even realize what they are doing. Things got planted on the inside of them and then others come along and they keep on watering it and nurturing it and then they start growing. Once they start growing they are going to start bearing fruit - good or bad. The reason some people are still dealing with "bad things" is largely because they haven't taken the life support off of it. The best thing of course is not let those things take root whenever offences come. In other words, don't deny that it's there.

Here's a thought. Recognize the hurting person is only hurting themselves - they are speaking out of hurt. Sometimes hurting people even hurt people. We've all done it at some point and time. But one has to learn to recognize the source and how to properly answer it by not returning evil for evil. Rather you learn to return good by first recognizing how God has been good to you, and then you return good for evil. You don't let it get in, you deal with it immediately. If it gets in and stays in, it will get a root just like Hebrews 12:15 says and then it will start to grow. Once something gets a root, it's much harder to get out. The larger the root is, the harder it is to pull the thing out. If a sapling starts to sprout up in your yard where you don't want a tree, the best time to pull it out is when it is still a sapling, not when it's a giant redwood. If you let it get that big then you're not going to be able to pull that thing out - not by yourself. You may have to get the chainsaw and then it still isn't completely out! It will start popping little shoots up off the stump you left behind. When it takes up a whole lot of ground on the inside of you, then you really have something very difficult to deal with - something you might not be able to deal with very easily. So you don't give it any time. You respond immediately, and you respond in love. The reason many people are still mad and can't forgive other people is largely because they didn't respond to the offence immediately. But most of us, well, we just let the thing grow. Remember your emotions and even theirs is not a good source for reality in this time of offence. Emotions will only deceive and mislead you. Get pass the offence first and then see what God is saying to you. Do you understand what I'm talking about?

Here's a second thought. None of us would be posting on GSC except for the fact we all stem from the same "Way Tree" and we all have some real deep roots to deal with because of that - roots that are both good and bad. James 3:14 says, "But if ye have bitter envying and strife in your hearts, glory not, and lie not against the truth." In other words, don't deny that it's there. Don't say, "I'm not offended." Yea, I notice your sliding back now. I had your attention and you were sitting in the front row and now your sliding further back to the second. Don't look at me in that tone of voice. I've been sharing the truth with others for a long time. I know how it works. I've got eyes and I see exactly where people are going with this. It happens every time. People initially get close, but once they get offended by someone or by something that someone did they back off. Then you don't see them at all. "What happend to so-and-so?" I'll tell you what happened. They got offended. Then they say, "Everything's all right." No. Everythings not alright. If your not offended then we shouldn't be seeing the fruit of offence. But that's all most people ever see.

What is the fruit of offence? Seperation is one. So don't deny it. Another thing is, recognize the damage it is doing. Acknowledge the Word of God because the Word of God tells you it is doing damage. It seperates people, it shuts down your faith in God and His Word, it effects your emotions and so forth. We've all been over that. Recognize the Word of God because it is affecting you whether you think it is or not. Recognize that you are in a spiritual prison. In other words, you must recognize that Satan is trapping you whenever you hold on to offences. He' binding you up, but even many Christians don't recognize just how bound up they are. They think, "Well, I'll just uh.." but then they start seething on the inside thinking they aren't retaliating and that it's not effecting them, but they are just getting bound up.

Sometimes the devil does things slow - just like a frog that won't jump out of the water when it gradually gets hot. If you take a frog and throw it into hot water it will immediately jump out. But put him in water he likes and gradually increase the temperture, he'll stay put and get cooked right there not realizing he is getting cooked alive. That is the way the devil works. He just gradually gets things into some people. More and more he gets things into people. Their hurting. Then someone comes along and then hurts them again. Then someone else does it again and then they are all burned up and burned out with life.

I'll just close with this verse for you to think on further - something we should all strive for. Acts 24:16

And herein do I exercise myself, to have a conscience void of offence toward God and toward man.

No *if* about it...You have and you did call me a liar ...many times Oldies, You have also called me a perpetually whining attention seeking victim as well. Pretty easy to forget how many times you have called names and led the witch hunts unless one was on the recieving end of your cruelty.

Rascal, I apologize for the personal attacks which I greatly regret, and ask for your forgiveness. While we're on this , I hope you understand that you, too, have made some hurtful and damaging accusations against me and my family. But for me its all water under the bridge ... and I hope we can move forward from here.

Edited by oldiesman

OM - I'm having a hard time trying to figure you out. When I first came here you seemed decent enough and I sort of understood. I don't think everyone must believe everything they see online or tv and I don't fault them for it. You seemed like you simply didn't believe what was said about VP. My mother doesn't believe it either - and I don't dislike her for it.

Then you made some crazy statement about VPW - how what he did was to loosen his victims up sexually - acknowleging that he did it. It was like you were justifying it. So you went back on your denial (which I didn't fault you for) and excused those actions (which I do fault you for).

Today you said you don't think VP was right for doing it.

I'm just trying to figure out what you really think? Or does your opinion about things just change from day to day? I guess it's okay if it does - but maybe then I might be able to understand you a bit better.

Nero,

I have always maintained, for years, that the alleged drugging was wrong. That hasn't changed. What I did do a few weeks ago which I now see was an error was pose a possible motive as to why Dr. Wierwille did it. I actually got that idea (drugging someone to loosen them up sexually) from a television show. In the show, it worked. But obviously I shouldn't have posed it because, as I believe Goey pointed out, it really doesn't matter what the reason was, it was WRONG because it was non-consensual.

Drugging someone without their consent is always wrong. I hope this explanation clarifies my position to all and we can move forward from here.

Apology accepted, and I thank you for that. It means a lot . I had noticed a change in your posting, and really appreciated it. I will attempt to set aside my rancor with you as well. As far as your family? In hind sight, I realise now that it was inapropriate to mention then at all. My apologies as well, I certainly didn`t mean to hurt anyone.

Drugging someone without their consent is always wrong. I hope this explanation clarifies my position to all and we can move forward from here.

...not so fast Oldiesman!

First I want to check the blood pressure of that young girl you call "your avatar" and see if she's not gone missing!

Then, I want to check your medicine cabinet for evidence which might support another opinion! :biglaugh:

(You can't be too careful around here, some Vixxxenn might just waiting around the corner in a parked car!) :evildenk: