GreaseSpot Cafe

Female Monkeys Shout During Sex

J0nny Ling0

And so, I read this article at MSNBC, and it kind of cracked me up. It says that female "Macaque" Monkeys "shout" when engaged in sex with their male partners. The scientific evidence in this study suggests that the male monkey needs this "shouting" in order for the male monkey to achieve orgasm. At any rate,

Here's the article:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22327844/

Edited by Jonny Lingo

Speaking about Shouting out loud...

today Friday is Global Orgasm Day !!!

Any way you scream it, one group hopes you'll be having an orgasm in the name of world peace today at 6:08 GMT.

At the exact moment of the winter solstice, the world is urged to get busy at the second annual Global Orgasm for World Peace.

People across the world — but especially in countries with "weapons of mass destruction and places where violence is used in place of medication" — are being asked to synchronize their orgasms, according to the group's Web site.

This group session of sexual healing, aka The Big O, is designed to be an "instantaneous surge of human biological, mental and spirtual energy" that organizers hope will reduce levels of violence, hatred and fear around the world during this, the longest night of the year.

Global Orgasm is the brain child of Donna Sheehan and Paul Reffell, co-founders of the anti-war organization Baring Witness, a group of activists who strip to make public peace displays with their naked bodies.

I think this may be a subject we can finally all agree on no matter what side of the political isle you shout on.... :eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Fookin A Baby!!!

Edited by Hills Bro

And so, I read this article at MSNBC, and it kind of cracked me up. It says that female "Macaque" Monkeys "shout" when engaged in sex with their male partners. The scientific evidence in this study suggests that the male monkey needs this "shouting" in order for the male monkey to achieve orgasm. At any rate,

Here's the article:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22327844/

Your posts are little disturbing sometimes, you know that?

:evildenk:

But you're still the breast - rub ya!

Edited by ChasUFarley

Plenty of female HUMANS shout during sex also. I don't have any studies to cite, but can report anecdotal evidence of same. :)

Your add on is what I reply to - "The end of an error..." really belongs to TWI! LOL :eusa_clap:

Your posts are little disturbing sometimes, you know that?

:evildenk:

But you're still the breast - rub ya!

Your signature line is a hoot! Amen to that! OMG!

• 3 months later...

Sounds like a lot of 'Monkey Business' to me.... :biglaugh: