GreaseSpot Cafe

Mind Control Cults video

brideofjc

Here is another one that I think follows the same train of thought:

Hhmmmm, maybe this mind control cult stuff is a lot more widespread than we think, ... yes? ;)

P.S., that last bit about Universism came with the video, and as far as I'm concerned, is irrelevent to the main message of the video. But since I don't have the video editing software, there it is. In any event, what I said about the rest of the video being relevent still stands.

I trust nobody here was too offended. ;)

P.P.S., when the video ends, listen to the one indicated by one of the thumbnails at the bottom called "A Word to Islamofacists". Quite straight and direct. :biglaugh:

Edited by GarthP2000

Here is another one that I think follows the same train of thought:

Hhmmmm, maybe this mind control cult stuff is a lot more widespread than we think, ... yes? ;)

<br><br>

P.S., that last bit about Universism came with the video, and as far as I'm concerned, is irrelevent to the main message of the video. But since I don't have the video editing software, there it is. In any event, what I said about the rest of the video being relevent still stands.

<br><br>

I trust nobody here was too offended. ;)

<br><br>

P.P.S., when the video ends, listen to the one indicated by one of the thumbnails at the bottom called "A Word to Islamofacists". Quite straight and direct. :biglaugh:

"Behold the power of faith?"

The question is not faith, but faith in WHOM?"

I wouldn't murder someone because they chose to not believe in the Lord Jesus Christ. Would my faith understand their rejection that they

are choosing hell? Yes. But that would still be their choice.

The bit about Universism....No it was really quite relevant IMO, The Lord God said that

I John 2:15-9

Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abides for ever.

Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time,

They went out from us, but were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us; but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.

Even according to the Muslims....They claim Abraham was their Father as well....and they went out from us...because they were not of us...