GreaseSpot Cafe

How 'bout them UFOs...

T-Bone

Letter to the editor of a local newspaper in Stephenville, Texas

Dear Editor type person,

Regarding the recent sightings of UFOs, I thought I should let folks know about a weird deal at my deer lease the other day. I shot at a 10 point buck and the bullet just bounced off some kind of invisible force field. He then returned fire with a ray gun. Other than my mullet getting slightly singed I'm pretty much okay.

barely traumatized,

Zeke Moore Toody

[edited by E.T. after the universal communicator screwed up]

Edited by T-Bone

Oh this is going to be a riot. First the Air Force says they had no activity on the night of the sighting. Yesterday they recant and say that due to bad reporting they forgot to report a reserve unit of F-16's operating in that airspace out of a NAS.

For those of you who are too young to remember the so-called "Roswell Incident" the Air Force was accused of a UFO cover up in Roswell New Mexico a few decades ago.

Can't you hear it now? The MUFON's will be going crazy...

Roswell revisited - but in Texas this time. Credible sources have revealed that a UFO was sighted over Stephenson Texas. The Air Force originally denied any knowledge but later tried to cover up the existence of an alien spacecraft piloted by the ghost of VPW by saying that it was only a training mission. Sources reveal that the UFO was seen wobbling and emitting the smell of Drambuie™. A local pilot attempted a flyby and saw an ectoplasmic figure smoking what appeared to be a Kool™ cigarette while leaning back in the UFO's pilot seat. There was something else in the UFO pilot cabin - another unknown figure giving...to the ectoplasmic pilot. The Air Force categorically denies all of this. Meanwhile...the Church of Scientology is standing by to welcome the aliens to earth.

Good reporting RumRunner, I always wondered about vp being in connection with scientolgy's aliens.

MUFON looks like a fun group. Dallas Morning News described it as ...

MUFON investigators are a cross between the Ghostbusters of the movie and the amateur detectives of the
Scooby-Doo
cartoons. Like the Ghostbusters, they know they're taking on a task with a high giggle factor.

Mars Attacks ... one of my favorite alien movies ...

MarsAttacks2.jpg

Dear Zeke,

Sorry about zapping your mane. I was right in the middle of a self-defense class sponsored by some new friends – it was just a reflex reaction on my part. Once again, apologies.

sincerely,

Bonsai Buckaroo

P.S. The deer feeder by the south water tank needs more corn

Edited by T-Bone

• 3 months later...

first remember the devil the angel of light he and his bunch can apear as light, top secret military stuff, ever taken helium ballons and tied glow sticks, i knew some kids that did, oriental wedding candles tied to helium ballons. p.s. my spelin aint very good!!!!!

The only UFO's I've ever seen are the Unidentified Food Objects my kids leave after eating. And sometime later...

The only UFO's I've ever seen are the Unidentified Food Objects my kids leave after eating. And sometime later...

Which reminds me of episode # 89 of The Twilight Zone, "To Serve Man".....Watch out for these guys "To Serve Man" is a...a...a cook book!!!!!!!!

ToServeMan2.jpg

So that's what that weird smell is in my son's room...

Seriously though, ever seen a banana under a bed 6 days later? Not a pretty sight. Only way it was ID'd as a banana is the peel. Taught me to watch my 4 year old a bit closer.

:biglaugh: Very funny Waysider.....that's if you really are Waysider.

Didn't someone say they found you napping under a big green pod?

[Grabs wife's hand and pulls her out into the alleyway] Come on Tonto, we're blowing this pop stand!

bodysnatchers.jpg

Edited by T-Bone