GreaseSpot Cafe

SNAPPED

cheranne

In oklahoma there is 2 religons mainly southern baptist and OU FOOTBALL! It's a friendly city and people are pretty GOD

fearing. How I got snapped in the bible belt i will never understand.

It is like trying not to get contagious around flu season and everyone has it! and for someone that never had a bible how

do you know what is TRUE?

I NEVER did care for that door to door witnessing,I didn't want to feel or act like a jehovah witness or a freaking mormon

(which are also cults)

So...my favorite place to witness was at a bar at happy hour!

but,....you don't get too much of a follow up when you ask "what do you think about GOD"(nooo not in okc!!!!!!)

But,..I guess we got enough for that year,hook line and SINKING. If i only knew what I know now.....sorry if I witnessed

to you, it is not anything like the OKC bombing but we did hit that city.

we (you and I "THE WAY OF OKLAHOMA")......and if you would put all the people at the ROA in a building and imagine vpw

driving a truck full of deadly weapons that is what the effect would feel like (if you are visiting this site,that is how the

after effects of cult life feel.

Reminds me of a time I witnessed to a couple of young ladies at a campus bar in Illinois.

"Do you ever read the Bible?"

"Isn't this kind of an unusual question for a bar?"

"Well, what would YOU like to talk about?"

"I don't know...what we did on Christmas vacation, or something."

"Okay, what did you do on Christmas vacation?"

"Nothing."

"Okay, then let's talk about God!"

:)

George

When I was very "new in the Word", I went witnessing with a local leader(male) in a nearby bar.

As we sat at a table, witnessing to two attractive young ladies, he brought up the subject of "believing".

At one point, he turned to one of the young ladies and said, "believing is a verb and a verb connotes ACTION!".

I don't know what ACTION means in other parts of the country, but it has a rather provocative connotation where I am from.

It was rather amusing to watch him try to bring the conversation back to the Bible.

:biglaugh:

In oklahoma there is 2 religons mainly southern baptist and OU FOOTBALL! It's a friendly city and people are pretty GOD

fearing. How I got snapped in the bible belt i will never understand.

It is like trying not to get contagious around flu season and everyone has it! and for someone that never had a bible how

do you know what is TRUE?

I NEVER did care for that door to door witnessing,I didn't want to feel or act like a jehovah witness or a freaking mormon

(which are also cults)

So...my favorite place to witness was at a bar at happy hour!

but,....you don't get too much of a follow up when you ask "what do you think about GOD"(nooo not in okc!!!!!!)

But,..I guess we got enough for that year,hook line and SINKING. If i only knew what I know now.....sorry if I witnessed

to you, it is not anything like the OKC bombing but we did hit that city.

we (you and I "THE WAY OF OKLAHOMA")......and if you would put all the people at the ROA in a building and imagine vpw

driving a truck full of deadly weapons that is what the effect would feel like (if you are visiting this site,that is how the

after effects of cult life feel.