GreaseSpot Cafe

Pressed Down's MySpaceMusic

Thomas Loy Bumgarner

Recently I visited Wikipedia about Way Productions and found a link for Pressed Down, Shaken Together, and Running Over with audio and video clips. Unfortunately my laptop doesn't have any means of burning a CD of the music. I take that Paul Cucoo is dead but that Ralph Graham and Joe Fair and his son David live in Nashville or Brentwood. Been trying to get CD versions of PDSTRO's 2 albums. Can anyone help?

If White Dove or Ted can help, or anyone else, then thanks. God Bless.

Actually, I don't have a myspace password. Really looking for a snail mail address for Joe and/or Ralph and CD's based on their 2 albums. I take it that Paul is either dead or else in prison. If any of you would happen to have such CD's and are willing to sell them, pm me and ask a decent price.Roy, I heard and saw the music and video, but have no DVD on my laptop. Proably need to purchase one, and yes I checked, only hard frame(should have gotten one with pop-out on the side).

Edited by Thomas Loy Bumgarner

So what is Paul doing and where does he live? All other albums are either by Joe and Ralph, or Joe alone and/or with his son David.