GreaseSpot Cafe

Here we go again..

Ham

Why set up a system, or a "training program" where one has the possibility of having grovelling followers, and the power of summary judgment over other people's lives, if one does NOT have the intentions of actually allowing them to grovel, and kick their a** just "because"?

No real checks and balances..

no REAL trained staff..

probably not any kinda trained medical personnel in case people get hurt in the middle of nowhere..

maybe they can just (make)believe..

and then convince people that this "priviledge" is God's will for their lives.. a year and a half, and they can be gawd's "elite"?

If it was some kinda "rehab" or something.. to help get someone on their feet, physically fit, back into SCHOOL.. or on a path to a career- it would sound a heck of a lot more "humanitarian" or "godly" to me..

well, one thing I can smell- lawsuit. Even if you have a fifty page long hold harmless agreement, a court very well may rule that a REASONABLE (or sane) person

would not sign it.. and award compensation anyway.

How many acres do you say you have?

• Upvote 1

well, one thing I can smell- lawsuit. Even if you have a fifty page long hold harmless agreement, a court very well may rule that a REASONABLE (or sane) person

would not sign it.. and award compensation anyway.

Yeah ... I think those hold harmless statements are small protection. If there is any negligence they mean next to nothing. Especially if there is money taken, or unpaid work being performed.

I have some woods that could use the attention of some slave labor students seeking spiritual enlightenment. If they can come up with $500/month, I will even feed them millet and show them which end of a paint brush to hold. :evildenk:

Oh and I have a rusty truck, a rusty van, a rusty tractor, and a rusty 3 bottom plow, and some rusty barn roofs. So my rust trumps V2P2's. Maybe RonG could come up and teach a block on old stuff rehab, and another block on weapons training hunter safety. Other spiritual wise guys out there can apply for the honor of teaching here for free. Of course there will be a large fee minimal level of donation to assure the suckers apprentice MOGs receive the most from their training.

I'm discounting all this training, but I will require that esteemed graduates pay me 15% of their earnings for life. My Way Tree will not have twigs, but saplings, with the individuals being called "saps".

Actually though Ham, it would make a good rehab program maybe ... or training for young folks. But I think that is why people have parents, and they have 4-H, or Future Farmers ... etc.

Edited by rhino
  • Upvote 1

Plus they don't have the financial wherwithall (at least that I know of) to simply bulldoze people who are "disgruntled"..

or a big enough of an organization to cover it up to the point "it never happened"..

or a team of lawyers to litigate the complaint into the next century..

Shouldn't bother them with these kind of "sense knowledge minded" details.. it's a walk by faith, brotha..

:)

• Upvote 1

Yeah.. might be a good rehab program. If the said youngster doesn't know which end of the brush to hold.. or needs help figuring out what a day's labor is about.. but as a an "honors" program.. or "training" for the supposed elite?

I know SOME good came out of the vey corps.. but I also observed several "good kids" that got turned into goons.. and sent forth by his goonship..

If it's an honors program of sorts.. why are they going back to what I perceive as BASICS?

Learn how to work a job..

learn how to read the bible..

learn how to persevere in perhaps more austere circumstances..

it would seem to me, that these would be prerequistites to anything considered an "honors" curriculum.

I still have a sour feeling in my stomach about this..

plus who's trained for what of those staffing the place..

If they think my questions are unreasonable.. I would suggest- try getting liability insurance for the thing, and see what kind of response you get.

• Upvote 1

Hmm.. it would seem to me if they found a "certain" parent organization to sponsor it as some kind of "retreat" or activity, would not the parent organization assume the liability?

And I think some insurance doesn't cover certain types of damages..

• Upvote 1

If one wants to "move the WORD" supposedly like the old man..

why doesn't one just go start a "twig" somewhere..

see how it really works.

See IF it really works.

Hold a job.. rent a house or apartment somewhere..

actually "witness" to those around you..

see if you've REALLY got the power you think..

I really don't think participating in a hold your hand second rate summer outreach program in a little known offspring somehow "gives you the power"..

if one calls that "real life".. I don't have the proper words to describe my opinion.

All of these little thoughts are just a warm up.. I haven't really even gotten started yet..

:biglaugh:

Edited by Ham
  • Upvote 1

see how it really works.

See IF it really works.

Hold a job.. rent a house or apartment somewhere..

actually "witness" to those around you..

see if you've REALLY got the power you think..

I really don't think participating in a hold your hand second rate summer outreach program in a little known offspring somehow "gives you the power"..

if one calls that "real life".. I don't have the proper words to describe my opinion.

All of these little thoughts are just a warm up.. I haven't really even gotten started yet..

i agree,there should be a LAW prohibting this ,maybe we should make cult awareness ribbons,stickers and go to washington. :eusa_clap:

I dunno. Probably be like trying to lobby for a bill against stupidity

well.. stranger things have passed the vote..

There's a chili cookoff somewhere around here.. and among some claims are that some of the chilis are the hottest known to man. There's a stipulation however.. the originator of said chili must actually CONSUME a bowl of said chili.

They want to "send forth leaders and(who are?) workers.."

let's see the guy(s) who want to run the thing with that yoke on them.. for two, three, four more years..

go start a new work somewhere. See what it's REALLY like..

residency in a little summer "outreach" program won't fit the bill here.

• Upvote 1

see how it really works.

See IF it really works.

Well V2P2 has been born with the brand name of the old product, so it may still have some cache.

Why go through someone else's organization? This way there are no franchise fees or commissions. Just start up the training, and wait for those old corpse to send their kids away to experience the way corps like they did ... sorta ... :biglaugh:

Do they have to pay to go to this labor camp? Is there beer?

+Ham,Sounds like he should send himself wow ambassador.First @@

could commission him,

say send him to dow town and he could witness to a bunch of high rollers,who in turn could

call the cops and he could witness to the self same cop nahh been there done that...

Makes me wonder if the"Family is involved "ya know allegedly cff?

You are right he should get a job sweat his you know whatis off Maybe just maybe he would grow up

and not think himself some "Great one"

Why is it these delusions of grand ministries God said Bestill for a reason

Well V2P2 has been born with the brand name of the old product, so it may still have some cache.

Why go through someone else's organization? This way there are no franchise fees or commissions. Just start up the training, and wait for those old corpse to send their kids away to experience the way corps like they did ... sorta ... :biglaugh:

Do they have to pay to go to this labor camp? Is there beer?

Did this kid (V2P2) do anything harmful to anyone here? And if it refers to the person I think it does... please don't forget that he had no choice in where and to whom he was born... and he IS still just a kid. pretty much.

Edited by Rocky

Did this kid (V2P2) do anything harmful to anyone here? And if it refers to the person I think it does... please don't forget that he had no choice in where and to whom he was born... and he IS still just a kid. pretty much.

He seems to be setting up a place with way corps principles ... and he is victor paul wierwille. Do we need your permission to goof on that a little?

As far as I can tell, it offers nothing but the similarities to some old corps junk. He did have a choice in setting up something that only seems to glom off of some nasty business of his grandpa.

He seems to be setting up a place with way corps principles ... and he is victor paul wierwille. Do we need your permission to goof on that a little?

As far as I can tell, it offers nothing but the similarities to some old corps junk. He did have a choice in setting up something that only seems to glom off of some nasty business of his grandpa.

If you think this is about ME giving anyone permission to do anything you got some really messed up brain cells.

However, if the kid hasn't harmed YOU, then WHY are YOU (any of you) on his case?

And it's NOT the young Mr. Wierwille that's setting anything up, it's D**g Mc*ullen. If the young Mr. Wierwille wants to have a personal ministry and believes it's God's will for him to do, what harm is that to ANYone here?

Why would any of you want to slander anyone?

If any of you have first hand experience with someone having harmed you, talk about it, fine... but I just don't get why you want to talk bad about someone just because you don't like his grandfather.

Slander isn't exactly the issue here.

It's.. these yokels want to perpeptuate the same system that allowed loy, vic and others to pillage God's people..

in my opinion, as mistaken as it may, or may not be.

That very well may not be their aim. They very well may have good intentions. But look where good intentions led us once before..

a "survival program" which sets a hierarchy in one or more organizations..

you tell me.

I asked the questions, and I did NOT get the answers.

Just a lot of religious run around..

• Upvote 1

If you think this is about ME giving anyone permission to do anything you got some really messed up brain cells.

However, if the kid hasn't harmed YOU, then WHY are YOU (any of you) on his case?

And it's NOT the young Mr. Wierwille that's setting anything up, it's D**g Mc*ullen. If the young Mr. Wierwille wants to have a personal ministry and believes it's God's will for him to do, what harm is that to ANYone here?

Why would any of you want to slander anyone?

If any of you have first hand experience with someone having harmed you, talk about it, fine... but I just don't get why you want to talk bad about someone just because you don't like his grandfather.

I in my little spiel did say allegedly Hey I aint got nothing on little vic jp doug m or someone named peepee

The way structure caused great harm,Why continue it?

Bud you can come to my place I gotta lot of work to do here too,Why,Ill even charge you to come

if what I said is slander brother whatever happened to one own voice,speaking his mind?

Like my friend Mr.Ham said,Asked alot of questions very little ansers

Religion get on the road,Itll show you the way,you have to decide.

It seems all I get are more questions. So Mc*&LL*n is organizing it..

So is the youngster's organization and idea, or Mc's?

WHY is the youngster's name on it?

just more questions..

I don't want to GUESS motive.. but I will if that's my only option..

but what do they care what I think anyway..

with the only information I have.. my own personal conclusion is the youngster's name is being taken advantage of.

I'd really like to be proven wrong in this particular matter.

• Upvote 1

All I know of V2P2 is his little site and his copying of the corpse principles. As Oakspear said, trying to revive the legacy.

Slander him? Are you (rocky) a lawyer for TWI trying to intimidate folks from using free speech to say what they think of this? Good grief .... are you going to curry favor at your little corps site for standing up for VPW?

Slamming the kid for copying the corps principles for his little rusty acres retreat advance is hardly slander ... it is a voice from folks who have been there .. done that ...

Oh, and little rock says you can't speak negative because v2p2 hasn't harmed you ... what kinda nutty statement is that? Most people in the news that do bad things didn't do it to me .. or to the reporter ... it is about the thing, not about my/their involvement ... just wondering if rocky is on board for this excellent adventure in the woods ... :biglaugh:

He is not only a defender for v2p2, he is going to the camp ... :evildenk:

VPW has emerged to do a camp with the corps principles ... that is chat worthy :eusa_clap:

Edited by rhino

Or it is a voice of HONEST DAMN INQUIRY.

The questions the *in* crowd won't ask..

where heads bob up and down at every level of the "tree"..

"yaw, that's a good idea. I heard it's a good idea.. it's a good idea after all.. sounds biblical.."

I just wish I didn't have to ask them here..

I'm not going to ask them at the portals of the mutual admiration society.. just get the same answers..

• Upvote 1