GreaseSpot Cafe

Bill & Jean Berryhill

Tamar

I'm looking for Bill and Jean Berryhill. The last info I could find was that they were limb leaders in Catonsville, Maryland, but they don't appear to be there anymore. I was in their WOW family years ago and would love to know what became of them.

• 2 weeks later...
Yep - that's where they were last, and doing the limb. They had lots of deep ties in the Richmond, VA area. If you try searching, check around there.

Loved the Berryhills - always will.

Thanks for your reply. Richmond was the first place I looked. My atrocious ex-husband and I visited them there in 1983, but that was the last time I saw them as I left TWI about a year later. The phone number I was able to find in Catonville, MD has been disconnected so I seem to have reached a dead end.

Thanks for your reply. Richmond was the first place I looked. My atrocious ex-husband and I visited them there in 1983, but that was the last time I saw them as I left TWI about a year later. The phone number I was able to find in Catonville, MD has been disconnected so I seem to have reached a dead end.

You might want to try a people search on-line. It will pull up information you might not find otherwise.