GreaseSpot Cafe

chinson &SteveLW!!!!!

GodsDee

btw...Pirate..do you know of anywhere that we can get that blessing onna picture or something? It's beautiful!

Chatty...LOVED the Eliot quote!!!

Keith...thank you! was glad to see your wishes added here!!!

Zixy-baby...i think i found my match...can't get away wif nuffin (and boy is it fun!!!!)

Chum...you da bestest!!!

Mandi...thank you so much!!!

ex...why we're oopsficiating our OWN ceremony, of course!!!!!! (kidding)

Plasma....thanks, doll!!! ... SPLAT!!!!....(that was wedding cake!!!!!!!)

Kit...thanks for the cake...may we have another????

OCD...naw, we don't need luck...got each other!!!

Shaz...thanks, gf!!!

Kay...la chiam!!!!

Adios...he sure IS the best!!!!

Another one bites the dust! LOL!

I just told Mathman about your nuputials and he's pleased as punch for y'all. We've been together three years this month, thanks to Waydale!

I hope your love is as deep as our, your committment as strong and your future together as bright! You both deserve the very best and we wish you every good fortune life has to offer!

Hugs to you!

-Krista

Here's da deal.

When we get married, we're going to have a small affair, families only.

But . . . the party afterward will be open to whosoever will come. Just let us know if you will be there, and we'll make sure to stock an extra beer.

We're not sure yet of the timing, we'll keep everyone posted.

We've set up a special email account, just for the occasion! Just send us an email to that account and we'll include you on our mailing list for invitations to da P-A-R-T-Y!!!!!

GSWeddingOne@yahoo.com

(on account of we're the FIRST Greasespot wedding, chas and mathman and anna and da bear were Waydale!!! ....hey Paw...how bout t-shirts ta celebrate da occasion????) icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

Scuse me icon_eek.gificon_eek.gif .................

According to the official ancient menu of the café .......... icon_razz.gif:P--> icon_razz.gif:P--> icon_cool.gif

The first official G?Spot weddding will be awarded to the couple that never new WayDale and started as G?spots .....................

I am icon_rolleyes.gif:rolleyes:--> In disgust here at this blatant attempt at glory seeking icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

Grizzy COLOR>SIZE>

Hey there, Miss Chinny - so glad to hear of your upcoming nuppies - depending on the timing of the officiation, I just may make it to the party afterwards...

and isn't Grizzy talkin' 'bout dat chick what goes by her middle name, and her first name starts wtih a G, and she was dating that guy Hal E. Looyah last I heard...? Mebbe they runned offn got hitched? Ya think?

I might be mistaken here, but methinks I remember it dat way, jes speakin' from my own recollection, see... icon_wink.gif;)-->

Please, correct me ifn I'm wrong here... icon_eek.gif

Congratulations, I'm so glad you both found each other.

As far as the party....I wonder how we can keep a major food fight from breaking out.

I want a root beer float with chocolate ice cream instead of beer....can that be arranged?

love

krys

• 1 month later...

Looks like it will be the end of June...the 28th...(a Saturday)!

We have a registry at Target...someone told me we should post that here...not sure why...but here goes...

Go to www.target.com

click on the red giftregistires link

enter my name: Cindy Hinson

the state: Illinois

Event date: June

you will then see a link with our names on it!

Hope to see ya in June!!!!!