GreaseSpot Cafe

Oops moving this to open sorry

Dot Matrix

For some reason she can curse.

It was always like that. When we were in the same area she wore sweet sundresses and look so nice-- I wore (to go out) black tight pants with a satin vest and hat. (It was very "in" at the time)

Then, she would be able to curse and do whatever she wanted and I got blamed for everything.

She got away with murder and I was always "considered" with the hairy eyeball.

(Mind you, murder just means things like playing natural music where we lived like Bruce Springsteen. That was okay because Ms. Sundress cutie pie did it, but if I read a book that did not come from TWI I was to think about allowing secular influences in my life....)

Dot was bad. icon_frown.gif:(--> Exxie was cute. icon_wink.gif;)-->

Dot_Matrix.gif

Dorothy Thompson:

Fear grows in darkness; if you think there's a bogeyman around, turn on the light.

dottie LMAO ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

ME ???

something just came over me when i was writing the above post....

i'll have you know i dedicated 12 years of my life to the catholic school system

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

the screen door slams, mary's dress waves like a vision she dances across the porch as the radio plays....

?

That is just it -- she had that angel face and this sweet way about her that she could do no wrong. I looked more like Cher, ya know like I would get a tatoo and drink beer on the sidewalk.

But I am telling you she did TWI sins! She LISTENED to secular music!!!!! The evil she brought into that house with Bruce Springsteen was unbelievable....

Asberry Park spirits came out of the record don't cha know... they flew around the house looking for whom they may devour.

Once, I caught my toe tapping to Thunder Road until I used my discernment to realize, when the screen door slammed and Mary's dress waved -- meant it was a debil flying in through that screen door making that dress wave....

Oh the horror of secular music!!!!

Dot_Matrix.gif

Dorothy Thompson:

Fear grows in darkness; if you think there's a bogeyman around, turn on the light.

I must stress again how unappropriate this sort of thing is. This has nothing to do with twi.

And that picture Dot! I am about to email Paw and make sure he puts it in the forum for pictures.

I might expect this sort of direct disregard to GSpot rules from a new person or a teenager. But you Dot! you should know better! Shame on you.

I'm tellin'.

Who's your daddy?