GreaseSpot Cafe

Did God want kids or just a good fight?

lindyhopper

I bring this up in light of God's words to us in year2027's internet prophecy.

quote:
For there is no other God that can love you like me and my dear son

For we fight for you day and night as you walk in this evil world

So walk in our love

Did God really just want children? He would have had to of known he would end up spending thousands of years or more just toying around with the Devil and his spirits.

I mean be honest that is what he would be doing. He and his Godly army could crush the Devil and his army. After all God is all powerful.

Does God enjoy fighting? He sure set it up to look that way. He says he does it everyday. He could end that when ever he feels like it. Of course we would come back in a thousand years and fight some more to end it all for good.

What will all those angels who have been fighting everyday and night since the fall do when it is all over? Retire maybe.

Who's your daddy?

quote:
This is really more of a Doctrinal issue, isn't it?

That's what the Germans would like us to think. I enjoy other people's views, that don't post over there.

But if you have an intelligent answer, Zix, I don't think the Secret Police are going to keep you from posting it here.

Who's your daddy?

It's just that I've answered this question (or very similar ones) at least five times over the Waydale-GSC years. I figure people won't want to read the same thing yet once more.

The Secret Signature of the Day has been cancelled by the HTML Police.

Or so the Germans would have us believe...

Yeah Ex.

I don't recall anyone telling those Manifestaion threads to go over to the doctrinal thread.

Zix,

I know you must be tired of typing the same answers over and over for us. Sorry I haven't been around here as long as you. Maybe you should type out some of those same old answers and save them in Word or something. Then you could just copy and paste. Like the gravity one. That seems to come up a lot.

So what is the answer? Or do the secret police hvae your tongue?

Who's your daddy?

Lindy, I don't have an answer to your question but I'll say this much.......

If what I've learned in TWI is true and the following statement is also true........

"For there is no other God that can love you like me and my dear son"

We're screwed.

To every man his own truth and his own God within.

quote:
Originally posted by lindyhopper:

Yeah Ex.

I don't recall anyone telling those Manifestaion threads to go over to the doctrinal thread.

Zix,

I know you must be tired of typing the same answers over and over for us. Sorry I haven't been around here as long as you. Maybe you should type out some of those same old answers and save them in Word or something. Then you could just copy and paste. Like the gravity one. That seems to come up a lot.

So what is the answer? Or do the secret police hvae your tongue?

Who's your daddy?

Hey, lindy? September wasn't all that long ago, mate, and you participated in the thread!

http://gscafe.com/groupee/forums?q=Y&a=tpc...=7456071334&p=1

I'm not trying to be a jerk, it's just that given your lack of belief in God, your question seems to do little more than mock Him. If I'm mistaken and you are sincere, then perhaps you might find that my answer to your question is just a corollary to what I presented over there.

The Secret Signature of the Day has been cancelled by the HTML Police.

Or so the Germans would have us believe...

icon_smile.gif:)-->

I have never thought God literally wanted children any more than God is literally our Father.

What does God want? Does God have any want at all? Aren't needs and wants found only in physical nature? Would God have want or need of anything?

Just for arguments sake if you accept there is a God then Him calling us children or us calling Him father could really only be for our benefit not His. We are the ones who have need of knowledge He is all knowing.

Continued on next post.....

icon_smile.gif:)-->

If God wanted children literally why wouldn't He have made us omniscient, omnipotent and with out form just as He is? Surly God has the power to make us that way? Aren't children or offspring in nature the same as their fathers in terms of there makeup?

Consequently, since we are not like God ( unless you believe God is a man ) the only way we can understand Him is to make Him like us. When we say God wanted children we are trying to understand the motivations of God but do you really believe God even has motivations? What is a motivation? Maybe motives are something unique to the creation but not to it's creator.

Continued on next post.....