GreaseSpot Cafe

Another groaner.

JeffSjo

"NIETSCHI IS DEAD".......GOD

IMO this was the funniest thing I ever heard over the airwaves, courtesy of Dennis Miller when he was guest hosting the Tonight Show.

Marriage is the process of finding out what kind of man your wife would have preferred.

Marriage means commitment. Of course, so does insanity.

How can you tell if a blonde's been using the computer?

There's white-out on the screen.

• 2 weeks later...

So what's his current residence? I wouldn't be shocked to hear he's panhandling outside an outlet mall.

[edited by my inner comic....make it stop, make it stop!...man, if this line of electrical jokes even registered on a laugh meter I'd swear it was a Fluke]

Edited by T-Bone

So what's his current residence? I wouldn't be shocked to hear he's panhandling outside an outlet mall.

[edited by my inner comic....make it stop, make it stop!...man, if this line of electrical jokes even registered on a laugh meter I'd swear it was a Fluke]

Wire you asking??

Edited by dmiller

Actually he took time off from his job to run for mayor, because he knew he would get a lot of volts.

I'm sure all those catering charges by his campaign headquarters will spark the interest of some investigative reporters. You know there's gonna be some negative press over that one. Things will get hot for the party line - people can't remain neutral forever.

Edited by T-Bone

I'm sure all those catering charges by his campaign headquarters will spark the interest of some investigative reporters. You know there's gonna be some negative press over that one. Things will get hot for the party line - people can't remain neutral forever.

He did get upset over one article, and called the reported to ask "wire you saying that about me?"

He did get upset over one article, and called the reported to ask "wire you saying that about me?"
Shocking!

Try to look at things from his side. People are always giving him static about something...following him around everywhere...just like a bad case of static cling.

Edited by T-Bone

Yea, but if the right person clings to him, he might be glad he had a chance to meter.

I suggest you relay that thought to him.

For some reason, he thought he would be 'insulated' from the media........... :biglaugh:

He didn't realize how much the news hounds could find out by interviewing personal contacts. That's when it came to light that he worked for the railroad part-time...that's right, he was a semiconductor.

Edited by T-Bone

He didn't realize how much the news hounds could find out by interviewing personal contacts. That's when it came to light that he worked for the railroad part-time...that's right, he was a semiconductor.

That, and there were too many news people around after he moved to DC...so he moved to a secluded beach resort by AC.